g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Bastian Schweinsteiger | Signed for MUFC - confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
You don't want to start Alonso anymore :D Those 3 would be pretty formidable although I imagine the choice for pivot would still be Alonso for Guardiola.
I never wanted Alonso to start.

JackXX

It's a bit odd we haven't announced the signings yet. Everything has obviously been done.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Now that the photos of him in the club suit have leaked I think we can expect an official annoucement any second. Maybe 1pm?

predator

Youth NITK
When I see him in the kit I think I will ejaculate. I genuinely have some warm feeling down below just seeing him in our official crested suit.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Does anyone have the list of players one fan gave Louis Van Gaal to compare how its going?
1. Mats Hummels (£36 million)
2. Nathaniel Clyne (£15 million)
3. Paul Pogba (£75 million)
4. Gareth Bale (£120 million)
5. Jackson Martinez (£25 million)

I'd say we're doing okay. :lol:

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
The tailor has since deleted these tweets :lol:

darioterios

even though it was great for fans, the tailor definitely risked losing a lot on the biggest bread possible

Roman Bellic

Prick
even though it was great for fans, the tailor definitely risked losing a lot on the biggest bread possible
Could have been the clubs plan to reassure the fans, without actually officially announcing it, i dont see why a tailor would risk his job/contract for a few RTs.

darioterios

Could have been the clubs plan to reassure the fans, without actually officially announcing it, i dont see why a tailor would risk his job/contract for a few RTs.
hmm maybe but I'm not sure doing this or just unveiling them in the USA after a long while of being secret will be more a Hollywood pull in terms of effect

scorgasm

Last Man Standing champion 2020/21

Thread can be made in United forum!

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

Nothing gets deleted on the internets.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Open the thread now!
If you photoshopped that head onto a man in a suit sitting on a bench feeding the pigeons I'd have absolutely no trouble believing he was in his late 50s.

Status
Not open for further replies.