Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Jerch

I would argue against them but you just can't win an argument against such delusional feckwits.

Tyrion

They've "passed" United? they win two PL titles and fall flat on their face in Europe year on year and they're now beyond us?
Only the last season matters. The previous 100? Who remembers them, I mean honestly?

They shoved 4,800 Ipswich fans into a home section and left the away section completely empty. The rags still haven't announced an official attendance, doubtless out of embarrassment, but it's been reported as 34,569 - about the same as City's attendamce last season against Sheffield Wednesday at the same stage in the same competition which they mocked us for.
We know sky have their tongue up the rags backside and yeah they've gone all giddy on them saying what they said.
I remember sky telling everyone utd was top of the league for about 10 hours and they went overboard with that.

Apparently this next one isn't Bluemoon but it was posted there and they agree completely (I edited out the swear words obviously).
We gave these C**TS the keys to our set up , we showed them what we were doing with the owners money from day f**king one and they were treated with respect.

They repaid that hospitality by continuously INVENTING sh!t up by slating our club at every given chance.They claimed we were ruining football, not all of them , but lots of them.

Pellegrini didnt win manager of the year when he won the f**king prem and the CC, instead giving it to buck teeth (Shortly to be sacked for spunking over 200 million pounds on shit) and lets not dare mention Silva or Aguero who had ZERO chance of being writers player of the year.....noooooooooooo..that acolade goes to their favorites clubs player.

Pellegrini has gotten under their skin as they got under his..................so they can eat sh!t and f**kign die, they will write sh!te no matter what we say or do.

I hope Pllers keeps on winding them up....and we should also consider banning a few of them that make sh!t up from our stadium...only invite Martin Samuel.

Amen, the whole English press was treated like royalty when we began our adventure - they had their chance and they f**king blew it, then they wonder why we give them absolutely nothing.
I just quietly revel in the smug satisfaction that our MO is pissing them off.
When people don't understand they frequently get defensive. When they refuse to hold an open mind and choose to stay ignorant, they get bitter.

They also have an FC United thread. As impartial as expected. :lol:

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
I doubt it's as low as 34,000. I've not seen anywhere that it's been reported as that, but they're pretty good at fabricating numbers to suit their rants. 34,000 would be significantly less than half full. It would be clear as day if it was less than half full.

From the TV coverage and photos of the game, I'd predict Somewhere in the lower region of 50-60k range.

They're hell-bent on uncovering the attendance-coverup conspiracy aren't they? Fight the machine!

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I honestly can't understand why they feel that way - the press periodically write love letters to Silva & Aguero because of their undoubted talent and, like Pellegrini, they have the respect and admiration of most football followers; where the hell is this 'conspiracy'?

MoBeats

Conspiracy Buff
I just looked what they said about our performance yesterday just to stumble on 10 pages of discussion what was the attendance for our match. They seemed pretty angry because the number was not announced anywhere.

So what was the attendance? I think LVG said 50k in the post-match interview which is pretty big for Carling Cup match. It is definitely strange that they discuss that when they can't get same number for some of their CL matches.
A Bertie mate of mine on Facebook was posting the other night, I think he had a mate in the ground, kept putting up pics of different sections of the ground. Was taking the piss like it was the perfect response to the stick he got for a half empty ground against Juve.

Edgio

I doubt it's as low as 34,000. I've not seen anywhere that it's been reported as that, but they're pretty good at fabricating numbers to suit their rants. 34,000 would be significantly less than half full. It would be clear as day if it was less than half full.

From the TV coverage and photos of the game, I'd predict Somewhere in the lower region of 50-60k range.

They're hell-bent on uncovering the attendance-coverup conspiracy aren't they? Fight the machine!
56,607 is being reported by United

VanGaalEra

Some guy posted a pic from twitter which said the attendance was 34,000.... and guess what? They believe it, they've run with it. A fecking twitter pic is their source!

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
Well, even as a steward working there I know that there was only 5000 ipswich fans that we gave the east stand to, and when I went to look out at the game there seemed to be loads of reds.

VanGaalEra

Sky Sports article about whatshisname this morning.... i mean, i know he's had a good start, but thought this quote was a little giddy to say the least:

"Martial has made such an impact in his first weeks in England he already stands on the brink of breaking several scoring records at United."

He's only played a couple of games.... and that's 'the brink'...
It's all a bit over the top. He's scored four goals but against who, and what did the goals mean? they were already winning so just secured the game. Nacho has only scored one for us but it got us three points.
:lol: did he not watch the Southampton match?

Going back to the attendance on Wednesday night ,I work with a Rag who in fairness sees things as they are. He said when talking about the 4th round and who would play when , so no prompting , said he hoped it was a better gate and atmosphere against Boro as the ground was only half full against Ipswich and there was at least 4000 away fans who made all the noise.
See the rag mate made an appearance again.

VanGaalEra

There's a poster on there, just joined, called 'Unlikely Rag'.

Ok, own up, which one of you is it?

:lol:

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Watching the match (on a very good/HD stream), there's simply no way there were only 30k people in attendance. 50k sounds about right, it looked like any other League Cup game you'd see. Though it's impossible to know, that won't stop Bluemoon assuming nonsense to suit their "rag cnut fecking shitbag" nonsense though.

Brightonian

Can we give the 'rag mate' a name, please? I think it would help me to picture this extremely popular, very clear-sighted individual. Who seems to have a lot of mates in Manchester (where all City fans live), but presumably is himself a resident of London (where all Man-Yoo fans live.)

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Can we give the 'rag mate' a name, please? I think it would help me to picture this extremely popular, very clear-sighted individual. Who seems to have a lot of mates in Manchester (where all City fans live), but presumably is himself a resident of London (where all Man-Yoo fans live.)
I've just assumed they're all mates with a girl called Morag.

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
I might join Bluemoon as user YourRagMate. I am not joining

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
"those focking rag conts Spurs have cheated bunch of rag conts"

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
"refs letting Spurs win because the FA is scared that it will all be over by Xmas. Feckig rag sympatizers"

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
fecking rag conspiracy, whiskeynose influencing refs with his Jedi powers the fecking rag cnuts, etc...

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
My rag mate just sent me an unedited version of that screenshot

the hea

Meanwhile on Bluemoon.

Rag, rag, rag, ref, rag, rag, rag, rag, cnut, ref, rag, rag, rag, rag rag, offside, rag, feck ,rag, rag, rag, rag, rag, rag, ref, rag, rag, rag, rag, cnut, ref, rag, rag, rag, rag rag, offside, rag feck, rag, rag, rag, rag,rag, rag, ref, rag, rag, rag, rag, cnut, ref, rag, rag, rag, rag rag, offside, rag feck, rag, rag, rag, rag , rag, rag, ref, rag, rag, rag, rag, cnut, ref, rag, rag, rag, rag rag, offside, rag, feck ,rag, rag, rag, rag, rag, rag, ref, rag, rag, rag, rag, cnut, ref, rag, rag, rag, rag rag, offside, rag feck, rag, rag, rag, rag,rag, rag, ref, rag, rag, rag, rag, cnut, ref, rag, rag, rag, rag rag, offside, rag feck, rag, rag, rag, rag, rag, rag, ref, rag, rag, rag, rag, cnut, ref, rag, rag, rag, rag rag, offside, rag, feck ,rag, rag, rag, rag, rag, rag, ref, rag, rag, rag, rag, cnut, ref, rag, rag, rag, rag rag, offside, rag feck, rag, rag, rag, rag,rag, rag, ref, rag, rag, rag, rag, cnut, ref, rag, rag, rag, rag rag, offside, rag feck, rag, rag, rag, rag,, rag, rag, ref, rag, rag, rag, rag, cnut, ref, rag, rag, rag, rag rag, offside, rag, feck ,rag, rag, rag, rag, rag, rag, ref, rag, rag, rag, rag, cnut, ref, rag, rag, rag, rag rag, offside, rag feck, rag, rag, rag, rag,rag, rag, ref, rag, rag, rag, rag, cnut, ref, rag, rag, rag, rag rag, offside, rag feck, rag, rag, rag, rag,, rag, rag, ref, rag, rag, rag, rag, cnut, ref, rag, rag, rag, rag rag, offside, rag, feck ,rag, rag, rag, rag, rag, rag, ref, rag, rag, rag, rag, cnut, ref, rag, rag, rag, rag rag, offside, rag feck, rag, rag, rag, rag,rag, rag, ref, rag, rag, rag, rag, cnut, ref, rag, rag, rag, rag rag, offside, rag feck, rag, rag, rag, rag.