Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

SinNombre

Inject this!
Nah - there are 10 of them and are unironically bitter.

Liverpool is still a real club and go through the full boom bust cycle and can sometimes self-derecate which makes it hilarious. These clowns are just bitter.

NiceGuyEddie

Any reaction to the PL charges today? Just wondering whether it's worth unzipping my flies or not?

crossy1686

career ending
Lets have it!

Oh ffs here we go..
This does really feel like a kick in the teeth after recent performances.
Can’t see anything on the news. Does this mean relegation and stripped of all titles?
Banished to conference league no doubt
Roll out our fancy lawyers and get it quashed.
Think we’re fecked this time
Useless bastards if this is all true. We are truly in the mud. Might explain the obsession with net spend last couple of windows. Club could be in huge trouble and rival fans are never gonna let this down. feck sake!
I'm no financial expert but I'm very worried.
This could be the one that fecks us….. and if we have broken the rules we fully deserve what’s coming and heads need to roll in the organisation.
They’ll have their five minutes of excitement and then it will all blow away.
We'll definitely be stripped of titles if these hold up.
And if true I’m afraid we deserve to be. Club is in the fecking mud right now.
Rawk will be collectively pulling their pants down and getting the tissues ready.
Take the points deduction for this season as worst case. Surely they can't take away titles already won by docking points retrospectively for each season?
Already had a nosey. They think it will be a £5 fine - deferred for 5 years.
It's impossible to not come to the conclusion that the club has systematically cheated if the charges are true.

6 seasons not including full details of player remuneration in player contracts.

4 seasons not including full details of manager remuneration.

9 seasons of not providing accurate financial information.

And thats just up to 2018, because from 2018 onwards we've refused to cooperate by giving them more details.
We're fecked.

crossy1686

career ending
They're genuinely worried:
No way our titles will be stripped. They can go suck chimps kok. If they do im fuking the game off for good
feck it let’s join the super league -:)
Half an hour ago I thought our biggest problem was the formation.
Beyond delusional. They've taken four years to charge us, they've clearly got evidence.
Probably end up with some stupid financial fine. Same here. If our sporting merits get touched I’m out. Still maintain we did nothing wrong. Accounts bend rules all the time. The rules were brought in to stop fair sporting competition. If anything the league needs investigated for its sporting integrity.
Great day to be the only City fan in an office in Liverpool
Fraudulent accounting is fraudulent accounting. It's obviously against the rules.
Some of you are like teenagers writing "we're finished" at any inconvenience.

We won at CAS and the club will be fighting these charges too
We are talking about the FA here, if we can also show that other teams have broken the rules it might show how corrupt the cartel really is.

By their rules clubs can't grow quickly enough to mount a challenge, let's have the feckers in court
The UEFA case was a set up.
Going to be very interesting. I tell you what though if the PL lose these cases, they are finished as an organisation. High stake for both us and them.
Real City fan
It was fun while it lasted, guys. I loved it!

See you all back in League One! :)

Hopefully a better atmosphere and cheaper tickets!
Sometimes you wonder why you bother. This isn't what football and following a team should be about
So, the UEFA saga was just a starter, this one is going to be erm, massive?

Christ.

Get a fecking statement out City, caught cold?
We are really in the shit this time , I will be happy if they don’t strip are titles anything else would be a bonus
Sod em all. Can’t take away the excitement and feelings over those years no matter what they end up taking away. I liken it to getting your end away with a beauty way above your usual standard…….she can deny it afterwards and pretend it didn’t happen but you know it did and by god you enjoyed it!
I really don't need this shit right now.

crossy1686

career ending
Still finding a way to bring United into the conversation:
But the rags being half a BILLION in debt and the dippers being funded by money launderers is perfectly ok?
At the risk of being labelled a “fanny wipe”, I’m really fecking upset about this.
Hope we get expelled so we don't have to deal with the rags and dippers ever again
we are fecked.
That’s why we’ve been playing shit they all know there playing barrow next season
It isn't just FFP. Swindon got relegated in 1990 for false accounting, 2 divisions, 1 on appeal.
100+ charges. Good lord. Point deduction all the way
Not sure that's true sadly. Juventus were retrospectively stripped of a serie A title.
I’m not going to lie, when the UEFA charges happened, I felt nothing but total anger.

Now I just feel completely numb to it all. I’m tired of constantly being at war. I just want to go to football matches and watch football without all the crap that comes with it
98 charges. Only one of them needs to stick and we are toast. Doesn't look good.
I need to take time off from this shit. Terrible for my mental health.
for over 100 breaches. I'd imagine they have some form of solid proof yeah
It's worth pointing out that we're being charged with not cooperating of supplying documents for 2018-2023 so there's another 5 years worth of charges we could conceivably be open to.

The Firestarter

They must be feeling great after such a result yesterday too :lol: . Anyone who complains about this weekend of football should be booted right out.

crossy1686

career ending
These are coming thick and fast today:
Won't matter a feck when Putin presses button the 24th anyway,just a shame we never got that CL trophy,ah well
Telly`s having a well deserved rest today then.
Now where did we put that European Super League paperwork again!
The ultimate punishment would be to make us play all of our games at Spurs’ new stadium!
This is all because of the success of the club.

If we were shit no one would care about us.
Oh well, we're fecked, at least one of the charges will probably stick.
Looking forward to finally visiting York for an away game ha
Can I ask how a 4 year investigations ends with allegations but no evidence?
So we are not catching Arsenal now. No wonder Pep has been tetchy. feck me, I've had a shit week of covid now this. Shit never ends.
Haha I'd love to see them try excluding us from the league.

Let's just say it wouldn't work out to well for them.
Bring on League One, baby!
So the dippers and United get to share our titles who has the most now!
Will we lose our champions league trophy
Quite looking forward to Lincoln away next season. Beats going to Spurs anyway.
I think football's governing bodies won't be happy until we are gone and done, there is corruption and I'm not saying we are totally innocent, however the premier league/FA/Uefa/Fifa, no corruption there boys and girls eh!!!!!!
The Championship, League One and League Two is very appealing to me right now.

Getting pissed off with this shit every single season whether its the FA, PREMIER LEAGUE, UEFA ect trying to feck us over. It's all corrupt as feck! They all want the so called "Elite" clubs to remain at the top and nobody breaking into it.

Newcastle should take note of all this because they don't stand a chance.
I’m backing City to smash this out of the park. It’s been corrupt for years so why wouldn’t this be.

We are being treated like we have weapons of mass destruction, if enough gang up on us the truth will be lost.

I believe our people over the others until proven.
Maybe this is why Pep has been out of sorts recently?
Moths to a flame the red cnuts on here.
No VAR in the championship also :)
Yes, its still the establishment clubs trying to knock City down. Go through all clubs books and you can find problems and 'offences'.
No better time for them to do this.

Dippers are currently shit, City punished for financial breaches (throw the same charges at the barcodes) Hmm...something, something against Arsenal (something should stick, maybe the Rwanda deal?) and what do you know, The hag and his boys are champions.
At least no-one can take our Champions League titles
Fookin love city.

No club in the world like us.

The greatest team to grace the prem league could have all titles removed & relegated. Love it

One thing for sure never a dull moment being a blue.
At least there should be a decent atmosphere at the villa fame

The Firestarter

That one who'd rather die in a nuclear annihilation than face the reality that their team are massive financially doped cheats.

crossy1686

career ending
100 pages in an hour...
I wish we did have weapons of mass destruction - I'd start by aiming them at the offices of the Premier League and the stadia of certain clubs!
Can we play Juventus every week in a super league. Anglo-Italian Cup mark 2....
Not worried.
So this is all from the hacked emails by sky why we have been looked into again. Its almost laughable.
Unfortunately...MATE..I know quite lot about this. I just called my wife who is a corporate solicitor (and fecking WHU supporter) to book an hour tonight for a little talk how much shite we are in. She just giggled and said 'you are allowed to be creative until you are not'.
Where did I leave my 2007 Chelsea Jersey
Well I give up with it all just want to watch City these feckers will never stop will they!
Guilty or innocent, i no longer have confidence in the club with whatever outcome it is.

If it is true then we deserve what we get.

If it's not, we will just continue to let people throw shit and watch it stick and await for the next charge to come.

The irony is that the club will expect the fans to back the club and we will as we always do and reward us with yet more price rises.
I mean, if indeed, the PL have been working on this for the last 4 years there must be some form of substance...they are coming after us big time aren't they
Well at least we now know why things are off.....and why Pep brought up the 9 clubs recently.

i suspect the players got wind a little while back.
Oh well, it was nice while it lasted
T-12 ruling seems serious

A Player under the age of 17 years may not enter into a contract of employment with a Club and may only be registered as an Academy Player.
Oh fecking great just when I thought this season couldn't get any worse.
The club could get its titles stripped, relegated to league 2, have a 5 year transfer ban, and some of you would still claim they're just biding their time to unleash a trove of kompromat at the right time.
Today is my 40th what a lovely present!
That's pep gone then if we are found guilty
A Premier League investigation ran by the Premier League (which is basically all the other teams) against a team that has dominated the said league. Hmm seems completely legitimate
I really hope we have a warship sized amount of shit to throw, not many teams are squeaky clean.
There's just far too much smoke surrounding our club and how it's skirted ffp ect. No way we don't get done here, just hope the repercussions aren't mental.
It’s just so fecking tedious.

What’s the crime? Breaking up the little clubhouse the cnuts have made?

I really, really hope city go nuclear some how, have some weapon up their selves to make these feckers pay.
about as much wrong as any other major club, they’ll prove nowt, storm in a tea cup, let our enemies get all excited im just laughing at em

youmeletsfly

Jeez, those quotes. I'll say it again, there's something about football that turns most average men into fecking idiots, be it at home or in the stadium.

AndySmith1990

Imagine being the sort of person who is happy to condone immoral behaviour because it benefits the football club you support. Some people really are bellends and/or thick as shit

crossy1686

career ending
More United drivel:
Correct, The Pisscan down the road was clear paid in Racehorses for a period...
I wonder if the PL will be taking a look at that and his strange relationship with the irish fellas.
Massive fishing expedition involving everything we've ever been accused of. They'll find something I'm sure.
At least they haven’t included the underreporting of the crowd for the Charlton game in 1985.
I thought it was strange the other day with Pep mentioning the other clubs that wanted us charged,
50% of the posters "we're fecked", the other 50% "the league is corrupt!"
Nothing will happen imo, City will get the best lawyers in the world, bring it on is what I say, let’s fecking bury this corrupt league.
Plastic fans
Sod this. I'm not watching City if we are relegated to the National League. I'll go and watch Rochdale with my mate instead.
As strange as it sounds, if we are stripped of titles it will be some form of relief because I could finally switch off from football for good. Fed up of the emotional investment. I'm in my mid-thirties; self-induced stress over a football game isn't needed.
I suspect our recent abysmal performance is due to the fact that we knew this.
Hope we're going to play f*cking dirty - throw shit everywhere and on everyone. Please tell me there's a cabinet full and ready to go.
Make no mistake we found guilty they will kick us out the league 100% we are to much of threat long term for the likes of Chelsea rags scousers Arsenal so kick us down the leagues get those clubs ahead of us for years and years
Well obviously if they’re proven to be cheats, it’s everybody gone not just the manager (not that Pep is involved, just that he’d obviously leave). The ownership/board and any senior management that was involved would also go. But we’re years off knowing whether they’re guilty.
Can we protest like the rags do ?
That is the very, very least of our concerns at the minute mate. If relegation is a genuine possibility then everyone will be gone except the fans.
Wankers.

Looking forward to how the club respond.

Should sue for defamation.
This will all be forgot about in a few days time
This is the point that gets consistently lost. I would assume that City will now chalkenge the whole FFP charade as being an anti-competitive illegal construct introduced in bad-faith by a cartel.
So this is why we were selling off our players to make record transfer gains in a window in the summer.
Make it look like we're not guilty
FC City of Manchester
They may be able to take our titles and points but they can’t take our memories. Although, united and Liverpool fans are already celebrating additional titles on Twitter which they now believe were wrongly awarded to us. Knobs.
We won't go down easy. Even if they relegate us they'll have endless lawsuits from us I suspect
And Chelsea just keep on spending £600 million in this season's windows alone,

this stinks of United and wanting their so-called title back,
Haven’t the Rags been money laundering in Delaware and the Cayman Islands?
This is going to hang over us for years as we fight it.
I feel sick to the pit of my stomach this feels different to the UEFA charges, I think all our worst nightmares are finally coming true.
Aslong as the cnuts don't take the Aguero moment away from me I'm not arsed, completed football for me that day.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
The City dressingroom must be motivated now, knowing that everything they do is "likely" going to be for nothing.

Oranges038

Unfortunately...MATE..I know quite lot about this. I just called my wife who is a corporate solicitor (and fecking WHU supporter) to book an hour tonight for a little talk how much shite we are in. She just giggled and said 'you are allowed to be creative until you are not'.
Has to book an hour with the wife to talk about this....

Djemba-Djemba

"Protest like the rags do"

Yeah Utd fans protesting against their fecking scumbag owners who have stolen a billion of the clubs money and taken us from the best team in the country to a shambles, before ETH, is exactly the same as City fans protesting against being punished for blatant corruption and cheating.