Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

sparx99

It’s mental isn’t it. Whether the FFP rules are right or wrong (and there are issues for sure) you sign up to to play by the rules of the competition you are entering.

How would they feel if other teams were beating them by doing the same thing?

Scottynaldinho

Time to stop taking it up the backside and dish every bit of dirt we've got on the rags, dippers and arse. Enough of this softly softly approach, we've got zero friends out there, what have we got to lose. Our approach over the years of being passive has proved to be the wrong one.

Spark

fecking hell, this season is nicely making up for last in so many ways.

romufc

This is just headlines for headlines sake. News has come out, to create a bit of uproar.

City will pay off the lawyers, pay a 20m fine and in 2 years when everyone forgotten about it, nothing will happen.

I dont know why people think anything other than a fine will be the outcome.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Imagine, all this stress to their fans could've been avoided if they simply hadn't cheated :)

SuperiorXI

This is just headlines for headlines sake. News has come out, to create a bit of uproar.

City will pay off the lawyers, pay a 20m fine and in 2 years when everyone forgotten about it, nothing will happen.

Most likely but it's good to have your suspicions confirmed from time to time.

FriedClams

“Now I just feel completely numb to it all. I’m tired of constantly being at war. I just want to go to football matches and watch football without all the crap that comes with it”

you make your bed you lie in it. Although this posters point really does ring true for Much of the sporting world. There’s just too much money involved.

FriedClams

it’s hard to picture an outcome here where they only get handed a fine.100 offences, and 5 years where there has clearly been more but they Have refused to cooperate. They’re getting hit harder than just a fine. Don’t underestimate the power that the American owners in our league have combined.

sparx99

I don’t think they’ll strip any titles as the PL won’t want the negative PR. It would do huge damage to the brand to say to fans (around the world as much as in England) that none of that was real or meant anything. Quite frankly being awarded a title in that way would feel hollow regardless.

That being said I think cuts to their allowed spending, points deduction in the current season or next season, transfer window bans or similar would be reasonable.

crossy1686

career ending
City have the best lawyers in the world apparently, regardless if they broke the law or not:
If guilty and it’s a big if it will a 15 point deduction this season which isn’t the end of the world . Our lawyers are not back street lawyers infact they are the top of there profession and I expect a major pr fight coming up
We'll miss you all
It’s my last season. With the season ticket, Sky Sports, BT Sports, Sky Bet in a cost of living crisis with their corrupt product, they can feck off. I know the team haven’t been at it this season, but the officiating has been as obvious as a cock on a nun. They’re fecking desperate for us not to win this league. That along with City staff and their attitude to legacy fans, I’ve no stomach to fight for them. A league run by bent, corrupt thundercunts.
I've never queried our sponsorship deals. To me they've seemed fair value all along. Also, I'm sure our contracts are very cleverly written and our players are well rewarded. No problem with that, I've always assumed the legalities are fine.
Get Khaldoon & Mansour on the phone to the government and start pulling the billions pumped into the uk. These made up rules we have supposedly broken should then disappear.
They'll show em, listenership down by 1 lonely City fan
I’ve just unsubscribed from every single football podcast I listen to. The next few weeks would be the most annoying fecking period to put up listening to the cnuts.
Just hearing a candlelit protest taking place in Liverpool this evening. They believe titles when they came 2nd should be theirs.
Relax guys, this is all just yo distract you from things that actually matter like economics and unity among the lower classes
It’s probably signing Tevez & 3rd party ownership but Rags still not investigated.
Joe Royle in if Pep leaves?
Hard to believe we have got that many things wrong for so long, either unwittingly or intentionally.
I have always worried why the club did not fight the smear campaign thrown at it by the British media and the red shirt clubs.
If the club have dirt on the other hateful 8(9) surely this is the time to make it public as we all know who is responsible for putting pressure on The Premier League to charge us with this
Papa Johns trophy here we come
That'll show em, ban the three journalists that report about City
I hope the club are making note of the name of every journalist writing as fact not accusation to fecking haul them over the coals should we win this case. Ban. The. cnuts
Funny
Cancelo’s grassed us up the ****
I’ll tell you what. The PL should be very worried indeed as this could easily lead to another ESL attempt…..look how LIV golf is doing despite the opposition from the PGA and others…..
Will the scum get investigated over that Chevrolet deal? Thought not.
There's no way in hell the Premier League will allow us to beat all of these charged breaches, no way at all.
Get out of jail card for Pep
Surely growing up is accepting punishment for your wrongdoings rather than constantly running from it.
I wasn't going to renew my ST but if we get relegated I'll 100% be there!
The hateful 8(9) that are behind this, just need to keep the narrative going that City are corrupt. The PL are their Puppets. The charges are almost irrelevent.
If you read the charges they are woolly as feck
They are basically doing the same as uefa in saying we did not cooperate with enquiry
Why cooperate when it’s a witch hunt by certain letter writers
The independent commission will no doubt find us guilty of some charges but drop most charges
The biggest will be not cooperating
Then we will nail the cnuts at CAS just like UEFA
Remember Juve being relegated and some of their star players remaining loyal.

50 goals for Haaland in the Championship ;-)
UAE: Good afternoon Rishi, I hear the Premier League are trying to shaft us with a pineapple?

Rishi: Yes I’m afraid the club have breached financial rules.

UAE: Did we mention that the price of oil is to be increased by 100%?

Rishi: Oh….I’ll sort it.

UAE: Obliged.
Oh well, another FFP charge, they just keep coming don't they.
The sun will still come up tomorrow, the moon will still make a showing & dippers and rags are still a bunch of cnuts.
Business as usual then
What's the worse that can possibly happen?
Relegation to League 2?
Is there anyone here who will stop supporting the club?
feck it, I'll support it more. Will probably be able to afford the Tunnel Club as all the corporates and tourists will feck off, and we'll be sponsored by Hyde's Brewery or something.
6-7 years and we'll be back in the PL.
feck the lot of them. The PL and the Cartel Clubs are 20 times more corrupt than City has been or ever will be. And don't start me on PiGMOL and the gambling syndicates. All bent as nine bob notes.
This has been going on since the takeover. Whatever the outcome we know who's behind it and why. It's the biggest kids in the playground changing the rules when a smaller kid suddenly gets bigger and starts to beat them. Unfortunately for us the bigger kids have the whole of the gobshite media with them. It's a scattergun approach too, if you throw enough mud at something, no matter how non stick you make a building eventually something will stick.
Now they're begging for just a point deduction
The worse that will happen is a 15 point deduction I guarantee it . A lot of hot air and our super lawyers will be all over it.
I mentioned elsewhere, ramifications are beyond sport. If our owner fights then there is ni way this talk doesn't reach UK PM's office. We have Silver lake investment for roughly 20% too. Don't think this will be easy for PL
Wow... :wenger:
I could not give a shit about any of the so called FFP rules brought in by the scum united to stop us

This is my club and even if we have to play FCUM next season in the lower leagues, we will have 50.000 others just like me turning up each week and watch Manchester city football club playing football,

they can all feck off with the shit league and so-called rules, it's bollocks and just shows that Glory means to united fans, they need to be champions every season, so they can spout shit about being the biggest club in the world,

for ten years, Manchester city have been playing under different rules to the rest, and we still beat the system and won titles, dodgy match officials every fecking week out to get us by any means possible, even letting other teams kick the shit out of players then book our players to fighting back,

COME ON MANCHESTER CITY, take the whole thing down if we are going to get punished, call them out once and for all, they are the biggest CHEATS and let us go through their books ? oh look page one CHEAT I can guarantee,
Arsenal fan asking the important questions:
'fashionable brands' what are you talking about, your revenues are higher than Real Madrid and Man United, your as 'fashionable as they come. Your a mainstream club with global revenues higher than all other clubs

Although I think that's might be the problem. Your revenues are higher than Man Uniteds and Real Madrid..............why.
They've now resorted to doxxing the guy leading the investigation against them and found out he's an Arsenal fan...

Slap on the wrist, maybe points but this, in my opinion, is stage managed by the Premier League.

United and Liverpool are going to be taken over in the not too distant future.

They will be able to spend freely one City have set a precedence as to what punishment the League are able to dish out
The conspiracy continues:
Our legal team can be brilliant but we are not up against the premier league's legal team as we know, we are up against the hateful eight/nine's legal teams and unfortunately they can also afford some very good representation. The premier league is a smokescreen for who's really running the show and behind this.
Remember when Liverpool hacked our database and the Premier League refused to get involved because it was too long ago...
Fine & points deduction is all we are likely to get. The clubs biggest issue is if we have cheated we lose pep, players & fans will also walk

romufc

it’s hard to picture an outcome here where they only get handed a fine.100 offences, and 5 years where there has clearly been more but they Have refused to cooperate. They’re getting hit harder than just a fine. Don’t underestimate the power that the American owners in our league have combined.
I don’t think they’ll strip any titles as the PL won’t want the negative PR. It would do huge damage to the brand to say to fans (around the world as much as in England) that none of that was real or meant anything. Quite frankly being awarded a title in that way would feel hollow regardless.

That being said I think cuts to their allowed spending, points deduction in the current season or next season, transfer window bans or similar would be reasonable.

Agreed on both but these enquiries take really long and by the time they come to make decisions, there will be "new evidence" and what not produced by City.

Lets just say, after the UEFA incident where they were banned for 2 years and 30m fine, was reduced to just a 10m fine, I do not have any faith in the authorities to get it right.

FriedClams

Agreed on both but these enquiries take really long and by the time they come to make decisions, there will be "new evidence" and what not produced by City.

Lets just say, after the UEFA incident where they were banned for 2 years and 30m fine, was reduced to just a 10m fine, I do not have any faith in the authorities to get it right.
Uefa is as shady as it gets, the PL has different standards so hopefully the punishment is fair.

U99ted

Strip them of all titles won, except 13/14, 18/19 and 21/22. They still deserve those three.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper

Yeah, people dreaming of a couple of PL titles need to get real. That just isn't going to happen.

At best City may get relegated. However, I imagine a big fine and possibly a 30pt deduction.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Cancelo being an informant made me chuckle :lol:

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
Bluemoon seems to have a few posters that genuinely have a few brains cells. But 90% of the posts relating to this are just horseshit. They’re acting tough now but they can’t keep running from the authorities.

Bosws87

There are genuinely people posting on that forum, who believe there’s not much evidence because it’s taken 5 years.

They don’t have the capacity to switch it around and think maybe we have been trying everything possible to stop the authorities getting the information.

Nevermind the people that genuinely believe they earn more revenue then European greats with established fan bases through generations.

With the way pep has been and city in general in the past number of weeks, I’d take an educated guess they knew this was coming.

NiceGuyEddie

This is quite serious actually, I'm not sure they'll be able to pay their way out of this one.

I've a feeling the PL is making an example of them. The fact it's taken four years to investigate shows they mean business.

Wheato

For a few years now, I have been wondering how City sign players under their market value, and on fairly low salaries. If we signed the same players, it would cost us 20-30 million more than what they pay. Then I read about this private company that pays their players for image rights, and the money involved is obscene. I wouldn't be surprised if the PL have managed to get former City players to give evidence which confirms this. On the record, the club pay them 80 grand per week, but under the table there's another 100k going into their pockets. And it seems that they've got former academy players saying that they were paid professional contracts before they were 17, which is also against the rules.

We already know that all of their sponsorship deals are bogus and directly connected to the Abu Dhabi royal family, so why would they be any different with anything else, they are corrupt and will try to find sneaky loopholes here and there, but it seems that enough people were willing to talk and tell the truth on what they have been up to.

Bosws87

For a few years now, I have been wondering how City sign players under their market value, and on fairly low salaries. If we signed the same players, it would cost us 20-30 million more than what they pay. Then I read about this private company that pays their players for image rights, and the money involved is obscene. I wouldn't be surprised if the PL have managed to get former City players to give evidence which confirms this. On the record, the club pay them 80 grand per week, but under the table there's another 100k going into their pockets. And it seems that they've got former academy players saying that they were paid professional contracts before they were 17, which is also against the rules.

We already know that all of their sponsorship deals are bogus and directly connected to the Abu Dhabi royal family, so why would they be any different with anything else, they are corrupt and will try to find sneaky loopholes here and there, but it seems that enough people were willing to talk and tell the truth on what they have been up to.
You know that mancini’s city contract is publicly available online with those exact off hand payments.

the evidence is staring everyone in the face has been forever.

romufc

This is quite serious actually, I'm not sure they'll be able to pay their way out of this one.

I've a feeling the PL is making an example of them. The fact it's taken four years to investigate shows they mean business.
I really hope so, make an example of them will definitely make other clubs think twice of doing it.

I can see Chelsea and Newcastle watching this closely.