Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Red the Bear

Something less generic
No clue I registered there years ago but couldn't settle to be honest, its how I ended up here. Theres a group who kinda dominate the place who question everyone blueness like non-stop, I'm pretty sure they're the type who when sitting at home and their partners phone beeps accuse them of having an affair with Alex Ferguson, Howard Webb and the ghost of Matt Busby.

Sunday:
Outsider - I think Pep got decision x wrong "Ah so you think Pep made a mistake, shows you're a rag, consider yourself on rag watch now you've exposed yourself as a rag"
Wednesday:
Outsider - I think Pep made the right call with the team, it just didn't happen "ah so you think Pep is a genius when he's clearly screwing us over and sucking up to United, now I know your a rag, you raggy, rag, bacon face whiskey nosed loving raggity, rag, rag. Bert Trautmann bombed the swamp ya rag!".
They act like a cult but without any of the style, at least Liverpool fans on rawk are hilarious.

Their obsession with us and Fergie is also oddly perplexing seeing how city wasn’t really a rival back when we dominated it, it just sounds bitter.

padr81

Supports
Man City
I’d thought it was similar to self deprecating humour. It’s grand and all when you say it flippantly but someone else saying it is a whole different story. Didn’t know about the bombing aspect though, thanks!
Exactly its like one of those things where someone pokes fun at their own weight or stature, its completely different if someone else does it.

BristolRuss

“Tent Peg” is an embarrassingly shite attempt at a mocking name. They ought to leave the name calling up to the dippers, they’re better at it. No surprise from Bluemoon though, it might be the lowest IQ forum on the internet.
It wasn't on rawk but on the BBC, but I saw a Liverpool fan change "Erik ten Hag's" to Erect then Shag's. I did giggle.

mu4c_20le

Man Utd 1-1 Man City (Bruno)

Zero game mgmnt from pep.
Hiw is him chasing it not interfering with play? fecking nonsense rule
Game over useless cnuts
How is that a fecking goal??? Offside all day
Horrible little rat
Rashford is interfering with play, are you stupid Walton?
feck off olivar
You can't give that, total bullshit. That's the definition of interfering.
fecking disgrace, he shields the fecking ball.
HOW ON EARTH IS HE NOT INTERFERING WITH PLAY???
Ffs VAR cheating bastards
Horse shit, if they flag when they should it's never a goal. So rashford can be straight through and then leave it for someone else to smash it in, feck off. var being used to suit agaibln
Cheating cnuts, they can feck right off, cheating scum
That is complete bullshit he made every effort to make it look like he was playing the ball
I’m giving football up.If not offside i give up.
Rashford is in the fecking way!
That is me done with football!!!!!!!
Was always going to happen with this twat Atwell.

We’ll out of his depth and influenced by the crowd.

We’ve invited this though as we’ve been shit since we’ve scored.

Man Utd 2-1 Man City (Rashford)

We've been fecking robbed.

Corrupt as feck.
Oh look we have shit our pants again
Speechless. Now people will criticze the team, but we had the game completely controlled. That is just...speechless with VAR
And again our full backs flying forward. Pep you are tactically turning shit.

Game management this season is amateur & never learns

All on pep once again
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.....

BENT AS feck!!!
What the feck, we’ve fallen apart since they’ve changed it
Ederson...fecking lump in goal
Robbed and now fecked it
Cheating rag bastards. Oh how I hate your fecking club.

Officials are incompetent
Wheels have cone off.
It’s time that someone in the hierarchy at City called this out.
We've been raped
nah feck off i'm done this league is bent as hell no point
Say what you want about that crap decision from the ref....but we fly into stuff devoid of thought VERY often. Our defense is shambolic.
Lol. feck this. Would love it if Eddie occasionally made big saves. Oh well...
What a collapse !
Think that’s the last game I watch this season, TV off cheating cnuts
Would be nice to see game management from Pep now and again.
feck off idiot. It was comoletely controlled and then we were robbed. Moron
Haaland is shit Btw

Playing with ten
Haaland has been invisible for 82 minutes. Alvarez should be on.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
What a glorious edition this will be. I can't believe old whiskey nose is still buying refs. :keano:

U99ted

Didn’t these benefit from a controversial offside against Villa that set them off on a title winning run in 20/21?

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
:lol: :lol:

More bitter than Rawk.

Keep em coming

Kaos

Oh they controlled the game with their one effort on goal did they? Feck off with the tiki taka boring pepball. Inject it! :drool: :drool: :drool:

BerryBerryShrew

I'm curious as to how they think that they were robbed. Our first goal was legitimate and by the rules. It's a stupid rule that should be changed, but it is a rule. The second goal...are they under the impression that Rashy/Garnacho were offside? I'm genuinely perplexed.

King Eric 7

"Cheating rag bastards" :drool:

I love reading these comments. I especially love their rage about the offside :lol:

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I guess it's fairer to cheat on financial fair play than follow the offside rules of the game, however bizarre and wrong they are.

City, the team that dived around looking for a penalty, are the guardians of fairness...