Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
The irony of one of them saying you cant do anything against corruption......
My first thought :lol:

Also love having a player our rivals hate again. I'm sure they hate all of them, but Bruno is the stand out.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Sometimes you’ve got to hold your hands up and admit that we got completely shafted by corruption , just like Wolves at Anfield.
They look like they will be in contention. unfortunately.

Pep, with his recruitment and tactics, has tried to fix something that wasn't broken and then broke it.
Hahaha not a chance they’re winning the league.
They can win it if offside rule is not applied to them.
people were saying there wasn't a chance Arsenal would finish top at Christmas...
Those people will be saying it as they're on the bus parade
They have their new signing Howard Webb
They are 1 point behind us, and haven't lost since the season restarted. So they are in this title race.
Pep and his coaching staff. They're the reason for the good we've had and they're the reason for the shit boring football we play now. You can't acknowledge one and ignore the other.
This has a worrying sense of the end of the cycle under pep possibly? The players just aren’t there imo and if this form continues over the next couple of league games we are in a fight for top 4 let alone a title race.
That’s my worry, it’s gets too bad and Pep thinks I don’t need this and fecks off
It was offside, the world see that. The referees need investigating and thats it. United fans can even see its fecking offside!
Are we the real Inhalers FC??
Nope , still your scummy club
A bit stunned. Performance was fine. Then VAR decided to ignore the offside rule. We'll bounce back.
I don’t think the performance was fine. First half was just as bad as Wednesday night. Second half was ok against a wank United side, but still miles off of anything like our standards.
If we had scored that offside goal not a chance in hell it would have stood. They are now cheating in full view, credit to Pep and the team for the last few seasons of success whilst dealing with it, but they have increased it a level and we can’t compete with that.
Remember it’s not good for the PL brand if the same team wins every season.
This is the measure of the situation.
100% doesn't stand at the other end.
Let’s see if we get one of these infamous apologies from the FA. I doubt it
I even thin Rashford does flick the ball with the slightest touch
There's an angle where the ball moves but Bt never showed that one again.

What the feck has happened to our team. Totally dysfunctional in generating chances.
They don't seem to give a feck that's the problem

Cant wait for more of the exact same on thursday.
Yep, nailed on playing another of the Sky 4 who only show up for 3 or 4 games every season.
We're all angry and disappointed, apoplectic even.

There's plenty of points on offer. We now have to knuckle down and move forward.
Hoping someone tells the team that because they are fecking useless at the mo :(
I think worse than losing is the media wank fest. United are back, title contenders etc etc.. literary everything we did in the past 10yrs ds will be wiped away and forgotten if they even get close to the title
Not by me.
Goal has a article that says “Haaland you bow to rashford today” ffs I am done
Is that like winning a second half?
If United beat Arsenal We need to throw the two Arsenal games, I take the wafer cup if it stops them winning the title, but I’m very bitter
We don't need to throw 2 games we're already throwing a season.
Losing twice to Arsenal certainly won't help us get top 4
go enjoy your we beat City trophy (by cheating) raggy :)
Arsenal will destroy us this season. Utd are shit & struggled to do anything
I see a lot of 'eggs in the CL basket' talk. Leipzig is wayy better than the teams we're currently dropping points to.
Erik ten Hag on Bruno Fernandes' goal: "I would be unhappy if I conceded a goal like that because it brings hesitation - it's a grey area. Also for the referee, a really difficult situation to judge."
Even he knows
Credit to him for saying that
Even at redcafe most think Rashford was interfering with play...
Worst mistake by a referee all season. Corrupt as feck.

No Idea For Nickname

Might need another beer..
IT'S GOT TO STOP (CHEATING)

enough is enough now, time to call it out by the club, pep should have taken the players off the field and walked down the tunnel, UNTIL SOMEBODY TAKES A STAND the cheats will just keep doing it,

what would have happened if we walked off ? OK you lose the game, but we lost the game anyway, fines ? well, how can you give somebody a fine for being right ? that goal is offside no matter how you dress it up. plain and simple OFFSIDE, because Rashford went for the ball, even danced his legs a couple of times ? if he stopped running, OK, but he didn't stop and was going to shoot so again offside.

WALK OFF CALL THEM OUT PUT A STOP TO IT
This.
Our board are spinless and cowards. After all the FFP fiasco you would think the Club would learn something from that organized attack, no they're taking the passive approach again, always on the defensive.
Soriano ...It's not on Pep to point the obvious.
IM STILL FUMING!
All Soriano does is increase ticket prices and sign the next Far Eastern Crypto partner.

Hughie77

St pep crying again, we can't win cardboard Cup can't win the league. And we know where we play ! Wtf is the guy on about had a 20 minute patch and scored There big ugly striker was out done by Shaw!!! How did that happen. Then they bring the dearest fall over player in History.

Pep was same coaning cnut at Barca when they didn't win or were struggling, it won't last got way to many good players. A battle has Bern won the war is still on going , but UTD have improve there artillery.

mu4c_20le

I love it when Pep's no longer looking smug and condescending.

No wait, I REALLY LOVE IT

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
The meltdown over the Fernandes goal is amazing. I get that it’s a controversial decision that could’ve gone either way (I’d probably be annoyed to both concede it, and have it ruled out) but at the end of the day, the player who scored the goal is miles onside…. The idea it’s the “worst decision” of the season is mad. They’re taking it so badly :lol:

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
The meltdown over the Fernandes goal is amazing. I get that it’s a controversial decision that could’ve gone either way (I’d probably be annoyed to both concede it, and have it ruled out) but at the end of the day, the player who scored the goal is miles onside…. The idea it’s the “worst decision” of the season is mad. They’re taking it so badly :lol:
The issue is that the player onside would never be scoring from that position without Rashford's impact on the situation. Should not go either way at all, clear offside. But all in all the result was more than fair, and the difference in how the two teams are coached that used to be huge is a lot smaller, full credit to your very own Pep Guardiola is my idol.

But even though most of the posters on that forum is lunatics, I dont really blame them for focusing on the Bruno goal, it is a hard one to look past. Our issues at the moment is deeper though even though I am not worried, they will be rectified with time. We need to learn to create better for Haaland in the big games, outside of KdB and Cancelo our team seems to be vaccinated from trying the ball over the top at times

Last edited:

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Just because its Utd, everyone is losing their mind. This would be given for any team.

These types of goals should not be given but this is what happens when you come up with dubious rules.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
The issue is that the player onside would never be scoring from that position without Rashford's impact on the situation. Should not go either way at all, clear offside.
I understand the reasoning, I just don’t see it as that controversial. It’s interesting as a decision. But certainly not as much as all the other “I don’t understand offside anymore!” ones we’ve had lately (the Liverpool - Wolves ones, for example… or when you got one against Aston Villa last year, where your offside player actually got involved in the play!)

From a clean, singular interpretation of the basic rule, Bruno is onside and Rashford isn’t obstructing the keeper. The fact that City players are following the wrong player isn’t technically anyone else’s fault! Again, I can completely see why City fans would be annoyed, and why you can definitely interpret it as offside, but as a football fan, and knowing how football fans behave, I’d be annoyed if it was ruled out too.

Maybe it’s bias, but it genuinely never occurred to me it would be such a huge fecking deal :lol:

Last edited:

TheReligion

Abusive
It’s only a big issue as it’s United.

mu4c_20le

We were not good enough, we can whinge all we like over "decisions"

We did less than nothing with the ba.half the time when we had it, and mis placing passes all over the place.

Something needs to be put right.

stay strong blues.
We were in complete control
If you repeat it enough times it will probably become truth

Chief123

Ladies and Gentlemen, for your complete pleasure....

Grealish 0-1

Bruno 1-1

Rashford 2-1

Utter despair :lol:

"Jack Grealish is almost crying, that's how much it means to him." - We're all aware of his undying love for the historic Man City.

No Idea For Nickname

The scum beat Arsenal the Dippers and now us with their trademark breakaway muggings.
They don’t really play football though. Just look for the turnover and a hoofed ball up top. It’s not really football.
It wins points - we may paint pretty pictures but have no impact.
Jeez we play below par for a few games and all of a sudden we're a shit team.
People saying this really have no idea what City being shit actually looks like! I know! I've watched Steve Daley, Jamie Pollock, Neil Pointon, Lee Bradbury, Laurent Charvet, Santa Cruz to name a few.
I have never heard so many people so pissed off to be second in the league and with still a great chance to win it, along with 2 other cups.
Get a grip ... and more importantly get behind the team!
Come on City!
because we were beyond shit 25 years ago doesn't mean we can't criticise now.
Compared to how we were playing, just last year, we are a shadow of ourselves.
By all means have a view on how we played in a game ... but we are by no means anywhere near being a shit team, in any way shape or form. That was my point.
How many irritating, nobhead fouls that prevent any momentum did they get away with too?
Malacia, Casemiro and Fernández were seemingly fouling our players constantly.
Can’t see us beating spuds on Thursday tbf
That’s what I mean. If Spurs beat Arsenal, there’s no reason they can’t do the double over us. And Utd and Newcastle are not exactly noticeably worse than us, if at all.
What the feck has happened to our team? Totally dysfunctional in generating chances. Giving the ball away to often. And Kevin has totally lost it.
Agreed ....we are just not creating anything...KDB is a huge issue and should be dropped
Another assist for Kevin today. Didn’t you notice?
he may have provided another assist but he is definitely not at the top of his game , same applies to Phil
Take no notice of an obvious rag!
So; all the eggs going into the CL basket, is it?
Looking that way.

On current form we might need to win the fecking thing, to qualify for the Champions League next year.
I watched his (Erik's) interview, he looked embarrassed.
Not as embarrassing as their small time players and fans celebrating like they'd won the world cup though.
he’s a good manager and will do well there. Fair play to his comments.
His comments make me feel worse
I liked his honesty, my point is their own manager was embarrassed which sums it up really.
Worst mistake by a referee all season. Corrupt as feck.
He was influenced all game by the crowd. The goofy feck, fatty Shaw and malaria all made 77 fouls before even getting a yellow card!
Akanji just said Bruno Fernandes literally shouted at Rashford to leave it. Why is he doing that is Rashford is not interfering?!?! Whole thing is a total nonsense
Akanji did say that.
When Fishfingers and Rat Face were interviewed and asked whether there was a shout they denied it.
Someone is lying and my money is on the cheating Rag scum.
You can tell Howard Webb's back

Bent as feck

Hold the cnuts accountable and don't let it wash away into just another thing.
I hate the leagues Hollywood corruption. Especially at Anfield and old toilet.
"A glorious comeback" was just mentioned on final score......feck me pass me a bucket.
If it's the BBC you shouldn't expect any different, nothing but a Rag mouthpiece
Pep on the equaliser: "Marcus Rashford is offside, Bruno Fernandes is not. Rashford distracted our keeper and centre defenders. It is what it is. We know where we play. It is difficult for the referees in these stadiums."

After the game: "Nothing happened. I know how we behave. We've finished above them five or six years in a row, I know exactly how we behave."
Fair dos pep he has been like this since he has been here and guess what we still get shafted like today! Fergie would of ran on the pitch and yossard the referee for that decision
How the feck is that not offside?
Play in red
If Aknaji had fouled Rashford before Fernandes shot, would it have been a penalty to Utd?
Yes, even if outside the box
Let's all take a moment to acknowledge that today is nothing new, City have (for the most part) been screwed over time and again by officials who bend over backwards to help "important clubs." It really is a testament to City's greatness that year after year they're at the top of the league and challenging in Europe in spite of constant cheating against them. You have to assume in any big match that if it's close City will lose the big decisions so they'll always need an extra goal to actually win. Today they didn't score that buffer goal and it bit them in the ass.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

Grealish 0-1

Bruno 1-1

Rashford 2-1

"Jack Grealish is almost crying, that's how much it means to him." - We're all aware of his undying love for the historic Man City.
When they realised the Bruno goal had been allowed :lol:

Drizzle

Say what you like about the scousers, they at least have a turn of phrase on occasion, the whiny twats.

This lot though. Just ugly bitter childish comments all the way. I loved every word. :)

Rockets Redglare

Grealish 0-1

Bruno 1-1

Rashford 2-1

Why are they filming in split screen when they’re in the same room?

No Idea For Nickname

Not a pissing competiton but 50 years as a season ticket holder and that is a contender for the worst piece of officiating I have ever seen.
fecking hell, there have been a few over the years...
Calling the city fans shit.you could hear them continuously singing up until the second goal. Then the Rags started to support their team..
Just got home. fecking livid. One of the most bent games of football I’ve ever watched
Shocking officiating. We’ve had some go our way in the past so I guess it all evens out eventually.
Oh!! stop it Rio.
I'm so puzzled by the offside rule now. I'm watching Brighton vs LFC. March made a run, didn't touch the ball but was deemed as offside, he was offside. I don't know the difference between that and Rashford
He wasn't a United player
There isnt a difference. Howard webb is back, thats the reason!!
Rashford doesn't touch the ball, because he knows he's offside. So why did he continue he run, knowing he's offside, if he didn't expect to get some advantage? He knew he was Influencing play.
Can I just add that Rashford is thick as shit, that`s why he was running with the ball.
Never seen anything like that decision.
I've had a season ticket for 30 years.
I actually really feel like say enough is enough.
Is there actually any point going anymore might aswell watch American wrestling at least they admit that's bollocks
Put it down to the cheating it was…..I don’t think today will prove decisive, the rags won’t be within 3 points of us at the end of the season.
Don't bet on it . All the media are salivating over the mighty manure resurrection. Pigmol and Sky will have their back.
The funny part is, The **** of a linesman flagged twice ASAP for Foden in the first half. Yet he keeps it down for the Rashford one. Corrupt as feck.
He flagged!!
Yes he bloody did.
He did, and he shit himself when the United players surrounded him and started agreeing with them. The hamster looking fat feck.
Just had a quick look and lots of Blue Ticks on Twitter saying it should have been deemed offside, pundits, ex-pros, ex-refs. Not seen anyone say it should have stood
Say no more. He’s a cuntpuffin
This is Peps first season all over expect without the excitement of tiki taka football.

A team is gonna win the league that we weren't expecting. We're going to finish 3rd and get knocked out of the champions league possibly in the next round.
FFS get a fecking grip, is this your first season of supporting City?
Klopp is a **** but a fantastic manager. Currently his Dipper side are getting battered by Brighton and are 8th.
The same side was close to a quad last season.
Perspective
I dont give 2 fecks what klopp or Liverpool do, I care what city do, so what perspective is there? Because they are having a shit season then it's ok for us to be playing poorly?
Not Overrated (Haaland) but I hope we can all agree now that there's still a lot of work to do before he gets on the same level as Mbappe
Must be a rag this sure
Oh you know it. Major rag
We’re not winning anything this year. It really is that simple
You are a prick
Can't remember who said it, think it was Clough but I stand to be corrected
"If he isn't interfering with play, what's he doing on the pitch!"
I think that was Bill Shankly mate
The most worrying stat for me is one shot on target - that stat doesn’t win many games. I just sense all is not well.
And none against southampton, three on target v Everton and three on target away at Chelsea. We are so far of it at the moment. That’s four of our last 5 games we’ve had a combined 7 shots on target.
Watching the Cult being absolutely stuffed by Brighton there is an apparent changing of the guard going on this season.
Big challenges ahead for Pep in the weeks to come, he hasn't failed to rise to many in past years has he?

crossy1686

career ending

Grealish 0-1

Bruno 1-1

Rashford 2-1

These were the muppets that were convinced Ronaldo was joining City and then got the news he'd signed for United while filming

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Has there ever been a single batch of these without somebody being accused of being a rag? :lol:

They're just beyond mental, it's brilliant.

RetroStu

Has there ever been a single batch of these without somebody being accused of being a rag? :lol:

They're just beyond mental, it's brilliant.
Bluemoon is insufferable 90% of the time, even compared to RAWK, BUT it does get funny when City are going through a bad spell as they just accuse each other of being undercover 'rags' whenever someone says anything negative about City.
Even when talking about their own team, we live rent free in their heads.

V.O.

Bluemoon is insufferable 90% of the time, even compared to RAWK, BUT it does get funny when City are going through a bad spell as they just accuse each other of being undercover 'rags' whenever someone says anything negative about City.
Even when talking about their own team, we live rent free in their heads.
Yeah, it's mad, isn't it? No matter how many titles the sheikh buys them, it'll always be the same. I often think back to that time they were winning the league by miles but their fans were literally crying in the stands because they couldn't win it against us. :lol:

You can take City out of the small time, but you can't take the small time out of City.

r3idy

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Them Blue nose Cnuts completely oblivious to Pep's tactical fouls game after game after game after game after game after game. Not to mention the Burnage Prince diving. Lovin it

No Idea For Nickname

In our previous game 73% possession no shots on target, against the rags 70% possession 1 shot on target(the rags had 4 on target) . Our strikes on goal in our last 5 league games puts us in the bottom four.
Starting to look like there are issues in the dressing room and they need sorting quickly, we have had a wonderful run but football can change quickly.

We are carrying far too many passengers and players brought in are a general downgrade on the past.
We just need one or two energetic pacey wingers.
We need about 5 class players and about the same moving out.

We have seriously declined from 2 seasons ago.
VAR — taking care of "the brand".
Even under Ferguson some of the things that went their way beggars belief. If it’s a tight game the establishment dark arts come into play
I remember in one of bacons last seasons ‘own goal’ was their top scorer…..the old face melt guaranteed the rags 12 points a season minimum
Used to have respect for Rashford but he can feck off after his dirty play acting in the first half, feigning injury when we were on the break. C*nt
We've never had it so good. I'm happy, you focus your energy on "expectations" or as I call it "entitlement"
That’s a difference our younger supporters will never understand.
Not true. My lad is 22 and started going to the games under Pearce.
He now goes home and away, at the Swamp today.
He's the voice of reason when I'm fecked off after a City defeat.
Not true, talking about much younger supporters who are only used to success.
If you’re 22 then you won’t remember much football before 2008.
Wan-Bissaka took the absolute piss out of us today. Aaron Wan-Bissaka. Not some younger brother, new kid on the block kind of shit. Aaron Wan-Bissaka.
People talk about refereeing decisions but unless he was giving him a fecking piggyback then it doesn't excuse how fecking shite we were..
5 attempts and one on target against a side with him, Shaw at CB and Fred in midfield is unbelievably shit
In hindsight all the players should have turned and held their hands up for offside and walked.. as I think it would have been blown there and then as he was so far off and Bruno wasn’t in the picture.

We were actually punished for playing to the whisle. Absolute joke.
Yes and Pep tells our boys to play to the whistle because there's a general expectation that there will be honesty and equity from the ref whoever it is
Basically Fishfingers is a lying bastard.
Who'd have thought it? A Rag cheating...
Well be has got a nose like Pinocchio.
No way would United’s equaliser have stood anywhere but the swamp. The whole of the infrastructure of football seems to have a bias towards Liverpool, Man United and the London clubs.
Haha rags dreaming of a title win. If they win it shows how shit the premier league is.
It’s generally been very poor quality this season apart from some of Arsenal’s football and a few games from us.
They pulled out a gun in the middle of a fistfight and their media lackeys are congratulating them for it
If Spurs win tomorrow then we're back to 5pts behind, we've not lost the title and nobody else has won it either. The only change will be those runners behind improving. It feels like the table will condense further over the next few weeks, the likes of Fulham, Brentford and Brighton will continue ro mine the rich vein of form they're in for a couple more weeks, with more upsets to come.
Funny the managers like Arteta and Ten Hag learning of pep but don’t bring to the table the nice part where you except a result or have there players not cheating in games!
:eek:

V.O.

The whole of the infrastructure of football seems to have a bias towards Liverpool, Man United and the London clubs.
Everybody is biased in favour of literally every other half decent team in English football except Man City. :lol:

Beautiful.