Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

UDontMessWith24

What they should be asking is why, when we've had VAR for a few years now and the offside flag routinely goes late, did they stop and admire Bruno's pretty face as he strolled in on goal. They put the referee in position to make a judgment call and he did. Now kindly contact Luke Shaw so you can collect your striker, and feck off home.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Absolutely bent allowing their equaliser. Without that their 2nd doesn't happen. Absolutely furious.
Having said that we just aren't creating anything.
Key decision turns the game against us but we need to be able to handle that.
Embarrassing.
Don't give a feck about shite ref decisions. You don't give them the chance to make them.
Look a shadow of what we once was.
People will moan and shit on the team. The truth is we had the game completely controlled, and for whoever says we didn't have chances other than goal, neither united. This is all on the ref
Perhaps the most obviously offside goal ever given in the era of VAR.
Disgraceful that we had to be 2-1 down to even acknowledge Haaland. Seriously worried the last few weeks that something's gone on, we look like we'd rather lose than win with his help.
If City won a match like that there's no way I'd celebrate it, but if you're the scum it's just another "well-deserved" victory. Constant cheating is their official gameplan.
Shocking performance for most of game. Poor passing giving ball away and then screwed by VAR
We can talk about the offside decision but at the end of the day we had one shot on target in the whole game and only played decent for about 20 minutes
As bad as the decision is, you can’t expect to play teams in the top four, have one shot on target and be winning games
Don't mind losing fair and square when we don't play well, but that is one of the most corrupt decisions I've seen in ages.
And people say it's our own fault for not creating enough, but in a tight game against an in-form opponent, these things matter. There's no reason we should expect to be so comfortable against them that refereeing decisions don't matter.
Don't care about anything else, we were fecking cruising and we were robbed.
Too many big players underperforming at the same time. Not doing enough to win games.
Robbery.
Though utd 2nd was a gift.
Although we were robbed there's so much wrong with this team at the minute.
Should be wiping the floor with them!
Embarrassing performance once again...we didn't deserve to win something today... again
We weren’t good but I’m not gonna get after anyone after a decision that bad. That second goal can’t happen but it’s such a shambolic decision that it’s really hard to overcome another team and that nonsense
fecking cnuty bollocks.
Goals change games.
Rashford touches that ball, even if he doesn't, he's active.
Cheated, robbed, cnuts!
fecking cheated, I feel sick
feck off oliver you shithouse ****
We've got referees who don't know the basic rules of football.
Embarrassing.
They know the rules alright
It’s just they pick and choose when they want to stick to them
Shameful from the refs. City should not stay silent about this.
Pep needs to call this out for what it is
Cheating refs as usual
Var not giving two clear pens
Offside goal
Just say it like it is, they are cheating
Get the players fired up for rest of season
Controlled the game. 1 shot on target. Laughable really.
The most annoying thing is that the media will just gloss over the offside goal , nothing will be said its just history now, until the next time scum need a goal and that trick is played again .
From the FA rule book on offside.
    • making an obvious action which clearly impacts on the ability of an opponent to play the ball
Akanji slowed down because Rashford had ran in front of him. The only way he could have got to Fernandes is if he ran through Rashford would would have been a foul.
How Marcus Rashford isn't deemed to be heavily involved with that equaliser I don't know. Embarrassing decision from the officials.

However, we shown again how vulnerable we can be once we've conceded. I feel like I did after Real Madrid last season. cnuts
Who says VAR isn't rigged? Absolutely appalling.
We were absolutely coasting
feckING JOKE
Played like shit in the first half but we would have got out of the shit hole with with 3 points had we not being screwed over again imo. Are there any decent refs left in the PL?
The fact VAR gives neither pen from Casemiro is frankly unbelievable

I'm going to sign off after this there's not much else to say.
Ref is bent but aside that we underperformed again and absolutely went to pieces after.
There's too many out of form and our play is too disjointed, it's impossible not to infer there's an issue behind the scenes.
Pep has always said he'll only leave when his players stop responding to him and it's starting to feel like we are seeing shades of that
Absolutely fecking spineless again. feck off you cnuts.
fecking arguing with the ref at full time. Grow the feck up and show some balls during the game.
Beaten by the officials today. Nothing more. They are still shite.
…and cue the Rags crawling out from under their stones and infesting the site. Time to get the domestos out

OverratedOpinion

God I've missed having opposition fans accuse us of having refs in our pockets. Delicious.

Also better team by a mile today. They played the best football of the day but could only manage it for 20 minutes.

ShinjiNinja26

The funny thing is even if there wasn’t any controversy at all surrounding the first goal they’d still be steaming “bent refs” and “VAR corruption” about something else. They’re the most bitter set of fans around, going off that forum of theirs then no team has ever beaten them fair and square, it’s always conveniently down to dodgy decisions and bent officials. Cretinous cnuts to the core that lot.

No Idea For Nickname

Shown more passion arguing with ref at the end.
All on pep.
1-0 & we have full backs bombing forward in a tight game is ridiculous. Manage that gave & we win that
No Alvarez at 2-1 is insane.
Pep is not interested anymore & utd were shit
Impossible to understand why Alvarez was kept on the bench when we went a goal down. Pep is a great manager, I am not a manager at all, but keeping JA on the bench is truly a baffling decision. Also, only making a single substitution...why???
That f*** rat Fernandes always yelling and moaning at the refs, and the coward refs gives them that disgraceful cheating goal. That goal was simply cheating.
We had 70% possession, but only created one shot on target in 95 minutes. There's something not working in that team at the moment.
Finally taken a few breaths to calm down but beyond livid.

Honestly, I just want the lads to be ruthless to the point that these farcical decisions don’t matter. I can’t feel that mean streak the team used to have.

May be reading too much into it because it’s these feckwits we lost to but it just feels off with the lads. I need to really cool off. feck!
feck me.

Problems all over the pitch.

Their first goal shouldn't have stood for me, no idea how Rashford could be judged to not be interfering with play. Ref's a joke.

But the lack of creativity, precision, penetration, leadership, commitment, common sense...that's all on us.

We made one clear cut chance and scored it (on a related note, I thought Grealish was a positive when he came on, not just for the goal).

We're in a slump of not creating many chances, and a habit of trying to force it which results in us losing the ball more than we generally would. 1-0 up against a half-decent counter-attacking team, why are we pushing everyone forward? Just play it safe and keep the fecking ball, if a chance comes let's try to take it but there's no reason to push up and leave all that space.

People slagging the Pep and the players off are out of order.. we played the game as it was always going to be played in the first half.. second half.. stepped it up and in full control… The officiating completely swung the game.. fecking unbelievably corrupt performance.
fecking bang on mate
Var not giving two clear pens
Offside goal
There were no pens; whilst the rule is a joke, it wasn't offside and none of that papers over how poor we are.

What I've realised is in getting bored watching us. Haaland makes forward runs and we just pass the ball backwards.
That game was handed to United by inept decision making - it is that simple. It is not on Pep, nor the players, and at the time of the goal, City were significantly the better team.
Rashford ran to the ball and our players slowed down thinking ‘he’s offside’ so he clearly got involved in the play.
But United were building up to a goal anyway. All we were doing was giving the ball away so they’d still have scored and probably won. We were a shambles after our goal.
They would have equalised even if that goal had been ruled out. City had switched off by then.
Disagree 100% with this post. Up until that decision (which was right - it’s the rule that’s total bollocks) we were cruising. Bit of huff and puff from the crowd but we didn’t look like throwing it away at all.
rashford blocked the ball and protected the ball from city players. it wasn’t an accident
fecking cheat
Whatever happens this season I couldn't care less, there is no point in caring when you're blatantly cheated like that, rags didn't beat us today, Atwell and Oliver did and that's the bottom line.
Saying Pep is not interested anymore is just ridiculous. He would have not renewed his contract if he felt that way.
Why not change it ? At least throw Alvarez on at 2-1 ?
Deserve everything we got. Gonna win feck all this season.
I thought Utd were shit. Worked hard but nothing else. We just give it them with mad tactics (again)

City fans were utter shite as well, barely heard them
Microphones turned way down as usual
That was wrong decision by Referee .
We were poor before that goal.
We were poor after that goal.

We only had one shot on target. Maybe we would won or taken a draw some how but problems that were existing are still existing.

Sorting out needs to be done otherwise kn a month we will be heading towards a trophyless season
One of the most pathetic derbies ever. Hopefully, this kick up the arse will inspire us to beat Arsenal home and away. It's not over yet, lads. There is a long way to go. Come on Spurs tomorrow.
before we bought in Haaland we used to create chances for fun. Now we can't create anything. something isn't right here
We've lost many a Derby before feck it that's not the problem. Problem is lack of balls, interest, leader, ideas, character something is wrong
Don’t understand how we change so much since Brentford match we haven’t been the same for me. Lost to Brentford. Dropped points to Everton. Lost to Southampton. Lost to United. Not been convincing in any game other than Chelsea. I don’t know if letting Haaland stay in the box is working for us - we have to get him involved in the link-up play.
We can moan at officials all we want. We threw away a lead with brain dead fecking defending. United will finish above us
Pep has been brilliant for us but it's been stale for a while now, we need change
Despite the decision it was 1-1 ffs!!!!!! To lose that shows poor game management and a lack of attitude from the players. We don’t half like papering over the ever increasing large cracks.

C’mon do you really think we deserved to win that game….
Well them red cnuts didn't for sure
If the club don't go fecking apoplectic about that decision then we may as well all pack up and go home. What a fecking disgrace.
It's a worry that our heads dropped, but understandable in the face of blatant corruption.
Did they have more chances? Yes. Does that mean we weren't robbed? No. We scored a legitimate goal and they scored an illegal one which changed the game.
Even if the equaliser was offside, at least show a bit of fight and try and get the winner an equaliser no matter how dubious doesn't mean you stop playing or showing effort
We need to drop KDB. We played without him in the 20/21 season and we can do it again
It's all about a stunning united comeback in the media.
Seriously fecked off with the way football is nowadays,with var and the way rules can be twisted,today is the icing on the cake.
Diabolical decision and a diabolical lack of concentration cost us.
From 6-3 to 2-1 in a matter of months.

What the hell has happened?
They got better, we forgot who we are.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
If City won a match like that there's no way I'd celebrate it, but if you're the scum it's just another "well-deserved" victory. Constant cheating is their official gameplan.

feck off, of course you'd celebrate. And get fecked with that cheating crap, your players were diving in the box constantly.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Theirs a couple there calling for Pep out... jesus wept. I don't like to make fun of my owns clubs support but really? One of the best manager of all time on his first poor run in 3 years, losing a derby in that manner against a rejuvenated United at a bouncing Old Trafford and still 2nd in the league and theres a couple of prats who want him sacked. You couldn't make it up.

Withnail

From the FA rule book on offside.
    • making an obvious action which clearly impacts on the ability of an opponent to play the ball
Akanji slowed down because Rashford had ran in front of him. The only way he could have got to Fernandes is if he ran through Rashford would would have been a foul.
Even looking at the rules they can't get it right. Akanji never even tried to play the ball.

Sviken

Theirs a couple there calling for Pep out... jesus wept. I don't like to make fun of my owns clubs support but really? One of the best manager of all time on his first poor run in 3 years, losing a derby in that manner against a rejuvenated United at a bouncing Old Trafford and still 2nd in the league and theres a couple of prats who want him sacked. You couldn't make it up.
They're all basically plastics. What do you expect? They only support the club when Pep can bring them at minimal 2 trophies per year.

padr81

Supports
Man City
They're all basically plastics. What do you expect? They only support the club when Pep can bring them at minimal 2 trophies per year.
The funny thing is on that forum they are mostly hardcore and not the plastics who came in when we got successful (which is we're being honest, City haven't gained nearly as many of as we'd have hoped). The core group there are match going middle aged folk who have been with City through thick and thin, which makes their inability to appreciate what we currently have all the weirder.

When you've seen Stuart Pearce play David James as a striker (complete with his own outfield shirt), or the club spunk a record 5m on Lee Bradbury as a striker you shouldn't be crying bout having Pep Guardiola.

mu4c_20le

New threads before they get deleted

"over it"

feck it won't let them cheating cnuts ruin my weekend.

we know they are shite and without that leg up by Oliver they were going nowhere in the game.

Had worst defeats happen to them, and they will always be cnuts so feck em.

Win or Lose on the booze as we always say.

"Perspective"
I was bored one night and recently went though all my programmes and kept a log on the computer of all the games I’ve been to watch City.

I started in 97 when I was 7 with a loss to Middlesbrough! I didn’t see City win in any of my first 8 games (2 draws and 6 losses) the first win was in 2002, I was 12.

My point being, we don’t know sometimes how lucky we are! We lost today to United but look how they reacted, it was like their cup final! Yes we are going through a sticky patch, we knew with the World Cup etc we would and every team does.

Let’s all calm down, there’s half the season to go. I for one am not panicking. Have a lovely weekend everyone!
You mean well I'm sure.
It would be great to go back to that post Christmas run when Pearce was our manager, that would be wonderful.
fecking hell another needless thread.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
They can never ever admit United are decent can they. Be fuming at the equaliser, fine. Acknowledge that you only managed to create one chance, good (1 shot on target in 2 matches by the way).

But we're 1 point off you, flying and are actually worth our wins game in game out, they can never say we look good.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

My favourite one so far is "If City won a match like that there's no way I'd celebrate it". Imagine if every fan in the stadium took that approach. Just total silence after watching your team score a late goal against your rivals.

No Idea For Nickname

No, not really, they created nothing after our goal, nor were they dominating.
Officiating was as bad as it gets. All those wanting us to win in spite of criminal refereeing decisions are a bit deluded and harsh on the team.
Those ignoring how poor we are right now and blaming it all on officiating are equally deluded.
6 of 1 and half a dozen of the other.
Correct, we've had too many games like today this season and that is why we won't win the league. Arsenal will beat us at there place.
We need to make a formal complaint about that offside.
City will do feck all other than bend over and take it as usual.
I’ve just watched the replay of their first goal and (I know this is unpopular view) as far as I am concerned there was nothing wrong with. Rashford didn’t ”interfer”. The two City defenders closest to the ball didnt stop or noticeably slow down as others on here have suggested.
We had one shot all game and in the main were second best.
This. We're so passive. It's coached. The coach is fecking this up. Let's just be honest and not weird about it. Pep was awesome. Nothing lasts forever.
BT showing a zoomed in replay to show fish fingers didn't touch the ball but he shielded it and shaped to shoot so that's interfering fore
The media get their wish and we will have to endure a love in for frankly a poor Utd team. They won today due to weak officials but they also threw everything into defending. By comparison our defence looked slow and without Rodri doing most to stop easy passes into the box we would have been in real trouble. Our play is based about setting a rhythm and pace from the back and the back four today were far too slow.

Also Phil and Mahrez did not give the two Utd fullbacks who are not the best any trouble - the lack of pace out wide stopped us dominating in an attacking sense. No good having so much of the ball with so few attempts.

Jack played really well and its a shame that we couldn't get the win which would have been a big moment for him.

Gutted but Pep has some big calls to make and we need to bounce back after two really bad performances.
Defeat snatched from the jaws of victory. 1 shot on target in 2 games is a very worrying stat.
Chill. Do Arsenal then do these cheating cnuts in the cup. All these dodgy decisions remind me of the dipper league winning season.
I don't understand why we refuse to play over the top to Haaland but give the ball away trying clipped balls or wayward headers into the midfield.
The Offside goal is a farce, he is running over the ball for multiple seconds.
Without Rushford being there, that pass wouldn't have been made
Players like Mike Doyle, Franny Lee, Mike Summerbee, Denis Law, and Colin Bell would have not recognised that fiasco of a game as a Manchester derby. It just shows how pathetic the contemporary game has become now.
Could this be the beginning of the end!
Unpopular Opinion - We've been shit since Pep's contract extension
Thankfully we can rely on the team to win the Champions League.
Did pep really just say hes not bothered about cup & prem league ??

That will fill players with confidence pep.

• 2nd in the league,
• +28 GD.
• Scored more goals than every other team in the league.
• Second best defence in the league.
• Currently 5 points behind the leaders with 60 to play for.

Yep. Absolutely wank!
Yesssss get the feck in
Absolute fecking joke. Anything they could do to bend over for those cnuts
Pep has been brilliant for us but we need change
Are you for fecking real. Idiot. Which one are you scouser or rag or just a fecking idiot
Forget the result, that was clear robbery!
there's nothing you can do againts corruption, we're in a 3 way title fight now.
Title fight for top 4 I assume you mean? You've watched us play, why the feck would we win the league?
Pep knows its bent thats, why he is saying we cant win the Prem cos he knows we are not going to be allowed to compete for it .
??? Apparently our manager is so,so happy.
It's true, the carabao and league are gone
Man Utd (2.07) 2-1 (0.76) Man City
What the hell is happening to us?
Exactly this. We're not making chances. Too slow, not enough risks being taken.
Teams have worked out how to stop the balls into Haaland. We are just a passing team now.
We had something like 75% possession against Southampton and lost by 2 with no shots on target.
It reminds me of what happened to Arsenal towards the end of Wengers time.
Maybe this will change their decision and we will sign someone?
We've been hit and miss with our recruitment.
For every Haaland is a perma crocked and technically limited Phillips.
I mean we've had years to get a left back and they went for Gomez who is barely good enough for the Carabao cup.
If I am City I am going into the Market and snatching a full back and winger without caring about price
If both the Daily Fail and the Sun use the phrase "very controversial" you know it's dodgy as feck. VAR manufacturing results season 3. fecking robbed.
On commentary here in Oz , we had that DICKEAD Beglin saying "Öh it's shouldn't be a penalty, Casemiro was just a bit clumsy , that's all"
feck OFF you feckIN WANKER BEGLIN!
LEARN THE RULES OF THE GAME !
A FOUL IN THE 18 YARD BOX IS A PENALTY !

WANKER !!! WHAT A GOBSHITE !
Blatant penalty
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola on the offside decision...
"We know where we play."
So get your team to take more fecking risks!!!
He means those decisions always happen at the swamp and Anfield.
I know but those decisions don't matter if you're 3-0 up.
Its annoying as all the pundits, pundit refs etc are all saying the right decision. This makes it harder to take when no one is actually calling it out.
No one with any voice has the balls to speak out.
Richard Keys of all people has just called it out.
What did he say
Something on his twitter feed about how PGMOL or something needing to come out and explain that decision.
I wouldnt read his replies though, crawling with reds.
Come on Arsenal. If we aren't getting near, which looks the case this season. Then anybody but the rags or the scouse vermin.
United aren’t getting anywhere near the title.
Neither are we
Arse and United are shite too!
Arse aren't. The other red shit fecking are which is why today is now drinking to oblivion day.

at 1-0 my family were buzzing . i said hang on , they haven't had their help yet.
And my goodness what help they got!

On balance rags deserved it. We were woeful, bar 20 odd minutes before we scored we could barely string two passes together
No. We dominated possession and the flow of the game. We were once again poor in the final third and the players and management need to resolve that.
Just been allowed out of the ground, cnuts

Were letting City fans go down to the bogs one at a time cnuts

Keeping us in the coach park now cnuts

Letting the rags get away with bookings from minute 1 cnuts

Allowing an offside goal (or do I’m told) cnuts

Spreading his arms every time we were fouled, ****

Didn’t sing once til they scored, cnuts

Steve 007

Just think about how confident they were that they’d win the league. Pep even gave two extremely good players to Arsenal as he thought they’d need them to try to get top 4.

mu4c_20le

Not sure if No Idea caught this one

Just been allowed out of the ground, cnuts

Were letting City fans go down to the bogs one at a time cnuts

Keeping us in the coach park now cnuts

Letting the rags get away with bookings from minute 1 cnuts

Allowing an offside goal (or do I’m told) cnuts

Spreading his arms every time we were fouled, ****

Didn’t sing once til they scored, cnuts

Red the Bear

Something less generic
They can never ever admit United are decent can they. Be fuming at the equaliser, fine. Acknowledge that you only managed to create one chance, good (1 shot on target in 2 matches by the way).

But we're 1 point off you, flying and are actually worth our wins game in game out, they can never say we look good.
We could win the octuple wile winning every single game without conceding any goals and they still find a way to slap us off.

Bert_

The amount of plastics in there 'done' with football, refusing to watch another game this season. Pathetic bunch.
The only started following a few years ago so not a big deal to them. Will probably be Newcastle fans in a year or two.

crossy1686

career ending
The only started following a few years ago so not a big deal to them. Will probably be Newcastle fans in a year or two.
First Chelsea, then City, next Newcastle until they come back to United ultimately. We're not Brexit enough for them though so maybe Burnley instead.