Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Oh please. This is bound to be the biggest meltdown since Pogba, when they deleted the whole thread. :lol:

Nickosaur

I remember reading the Sanchez posts with great joy when it looked like they were signing him.

Obviously that turned to a crock of shit but have better hopes here :lol:

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
City have sonehow managed to feck up signing messi, ronaldo and kane in the same window.

Inject it in my veins.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Oh please. This is bound to be the biggest meltdown since Pogba, when they deleted the whole thread. :lol:
That pogba thread was incredible. Wasn't it like 1500 pages of how great he is, how they are going to implement him and how he will certainly join them and nobody else?

Thunderhead

Supports
City
No Kane, Mendy going to jail, Pep leaving, no Ronaldo.

Not a good 48 hours for the people of Stockport :drool:
yah but Pep has clarified his position, said he's not leaving in 2023, said he may leave in 3 months or 5 years just after City he's taking a break from football.

Thunderhead

Supports
City
That pogba thread was incredible. Wasn't it like 1500 pages of how great he is, how they are going to implement him and how he will certainly join them and nobody else?
yeah it was funny, but just like the Sanchez deal, look what Pogba has won at club level in the last 5 years and what City have won, Blue Moon like here and most of the internet has far too many happy clappy idiots who just post crap

JustAGuest

Spend 40m on Nathan Ake no question, but 25m for the second greatest player of all time? Too expensive. Txiki Birgistain that.
Some people here need to realize that City are a global football club now whether you like it or not. We have expectations, we can't let the scum or any other club snatch our targets (which they don't need) just because City don't sign them.

We have thousands of fans right now getting mocked by their United mates because we didn't get this through. Do you expect to us sit here and clap hands at the board or something for trying ?
We got right to be pissed off.
Sky sports have quickly changed their tune. Gone from describing his as 36 year old Ronaldo to now introducing him as the 5 time ballon d'or winning Ronaldo
Sounds like Troy Deeney is available...
I am so pleased to hear we aren’t getting that arrogant little man. For the first time in all my years of supporting the best team in the land, in all the world I was considering whether I would be bothered going to any games he might play in if we signed him!
PR masterstroke by the rag cnuts, even if he did not play a single minute, they have feck&d us , and a hard , dry one at that.
Anyone that thinks this is good needs their heads read. Us not getting him or an elite striker is not good and the Rags getting a 30 goal a season one is even worse.
The whole Twitter reports nonsense is now confirmed as bullshit click bait. Let’s remember that for future transfers. Literally everything reported was a lie.
To the surprise of no one with half a brain. The fanboys on here need to hang their heads in shame after last nights performance.
How have we fecked this up?

Kane all summer, then Ronaldo begging to sign for us, while we're crying out for a goalscorer.

Christ. fecking shitshow.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
I am so pleased to hear we aren’t getting that arrogant little man. For the first time in all my years of supporting the best team in the land, in all the world I was considering whether I would be bothered going to any games he might play in if we signed him!
This is a good one. Basically a "Meh, didn't fancy you anyway bitch"

Gandalf

yah but Pep has clarified his position, said he's not leaving in 2023, said he may leave in 3 months or 5 years just after City he's taking a break from football.
I would definitely take the under on that. No striker and looking at the way other teams have strengthened I doubt he is going to do much more than add to his Carabao Cup collection this season.

Thunderhead

Supports
City
I would definitely take the under on that. No striker and looking at the way other teams have strengthened I doubt he is going to do much more than add to his Carabao Cup collection this season.
maybe not, but lots on here said the same last season.

far more pressure on United and Ole has to deliver now, if United have another trophy less season then surely he's a gonner

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Ferdinand being all smug on Twitter, absolutely, unequivocally game over
United have four strikers and we have none…. Disgraceful transfer planning by the club
Kick in the teeth this. It’s the hope that kills and it really felt like he was going to come here.

If he wants to join a shit team with a useless manager though then that’s his prerogative. They can chuck all the money they want at that shower of shit and they will probably finish ahead of us because we can be very impotent (Spurs game case in point) but there’s no way that they are winning the league with the PE teacher as their manager. Going to stick a tenner on Chelsea.
Ffs we’ve bottled this
fecking hell City just outbid the fecking rag twats for once.
Yea it’s over

Txiki, Omar and Ferran can all feck off
This thread needs to be sponsored by Costco bulk buy fanny wipes ffs ..

This guys pretty much sums up what it's like to navigate that crap site. They have like 5 posts per page or something.

Please someone, just recap the last 100 pages for me, I really can't be bothered reading them.

Thunderhead

Supports
City
funny thing is, this meltdown thread is more or less the same comments as were in the Ronaldo transfer thread on here yesterday, there is backtracking going on all over the place, luckily I'm never too bothered either way with transfers as you never know how they're going to turn out until further down the line, good that the united fans are jazzed over it but we could have the last laugh if it turns into another Alexis type saga.

mu4c_20le

TWENTY FIVE feckING MILLION. JUST PAY IT!
Transfer Bottlejob fc
Three weeks ago we spent £100M on another midfielder?
On a midfielder we didn't really need.

We needed a striker and a left back. Have done for two seasons.

We still have neither.

Crazy by the club it really is.
That’s why I said “what”. Txikki invariably feck it up again, you fecking clowns
Would you ever feck off you bell end. Mouthing off and insulting people on here all day.
Please do not act surprised. If we really wanted him it wouldn't have come down to this.
The way pep spoke he was on the defensive damage limitations and expectation management.

ole was more upbeat being so blasse about Bruno speaking to him direct legend this and that, more upbeat promising.

I think pendulum has swung they offered more and he is being swayed now.

Just for once I wanted top tier player to come with out any heart attacks since Kun/Tevez days.

Prepare yourselves for false nine season 2.0 folks.
It's just United saving face, he's still joining us.

Calma.

And the reaction to Rio's tweet

Go on then Rio, what do you know?
Is he trying to bait City fans or is he trying to bait City fans?
DAM, Not sure, he must know something, he is too moronic to be a comedian
He’s just on a wind up. He doesn’t know Anything.
If united was actually getting involved we would of heard it properly by now.
He’s agreed terms with city, we are close to agreeing it with juve by the looks of things.
There’s been no indication of United hijacking this deal, apart from the Pedulla article saying that they tried to but failed. Until something happens or a serious rumor floats about, there’s literally nothing to be so paranoid about right now.
Stop going on about United for fecks sake.

He wants a move to win more trophies and have a last hurrah at the top level. United aren't even close to being that.

He's not romantic at all, for him it's all about personal glory. His only rationale would be to go to United for the emotion of it, and he doesn't give a feck about that.

And if it were about money he'd have gone to America years ago.
FFS. He's not going to the Rags

If they were seriously interested then it would be all over twitter etc as serious journo's would have picked it up

Instead its only jokers like Camelgob, Howson (both trolling) and flappers that are discussing it

Withnail

funny thing is, this meltdown thread is more or less the same comments as were in the Ronaldo transfer thread on here yesterday, there is backtracking going on all over the place, luckily I'm never too bothered either way with transfers as you never know how they're going to turn out until further down the line, good that the united fans are jazzed over it but we could have the last laugh if it turns into another Alexis type saga.
Course not mate :lol: