Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

TheLittleOne

Some dude on bluemoon:

Really not surprising what has happened today. Always feels we are a club that gets used in the final outcome when it comes to these sort of deals.
Really don't if Txiki wouldn't stump up the money or we were used or what has actually gone on, But it always felt like this was inevitable.

I never wanted the **** here in.the first place, But can also understand why people on here wanted him it's just a matter of opinion. People on here get so giddy and start loving **** before anything is even confirmed I find that fecking ridiculous. Best to stay away from ex rag twats! Now these cnuts will be laughing their bollocks off at us...GREAT!

Anyway feckoff you red bastard back to the shithole you came from supported by 6 fingered wankers.

:drool:

Last edited:

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Some dude on bluemoon:

Really not surprising what has happened today. Always feels we are a club that gets used in the final outcome when it comes to these sort of deals.
Really don't if Txiki wouldn't stump up the money or we were used or what has actually gone on, But it always felt like this was inevitable.

I never wanted the ****** **** here in.the first place, But can also understand why people on here wanted him it's just a matter of opinion. People on here get so giddy and start loving ****** before anything is even confirmed I find that fecking ridiculous. Best to stay away from ex rag twats! Now these cnuts will be laughing their bollocks off at us...GREAT!

Anyway feckoff you red bastard back to the shithole you came from supported by 6 fingered wankers.

I know some shit gets said on most forums, but do they allow words like ‘******’ on that site :confused:

Tony247

If Ronaldo signs for us then I am going to unload everything I got on this thread. Just waiting...

Green_Red

Some dude on bluemoon:

I never wanted the ****** **** here in.the first place, But can also understand why people on here wanted him it's just a matter of opinion. People on here get so giddy and start loving ****** before anything is even confirmed I find that fecking ridiculous. Best to stay away from ex rag twats! Now these cnuts will be laughing their bollocks off at us...GREAT!

I feel the stretford end is rising...

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I like how they’ve convinced themselves he’d only come to United because we offered more. Money over Pep part two.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I like Ronaldo. I hope he has a mediocre remainder of a career but in a place that makes him happy and where he is loved.

Mr.Ridiculous__

The name says it all
funny thing is, this meltdown thread is more or less the same comments as were in the Ronaldo transfer thread on here yesterday, there is backtracking going on all over the place, luckily I'm never too bothered either way with transfers as you never know how they're going to turn out until further down the line, good that the united fans are jazzed over it but we could have the last laugh if it turns into another Alexis type saga.

So what? That's football fans for you. Stop walking in here all high and mighty. I was on that forum yesterday, I saw Redcafe screenshots being circulated on that forum. They were not celebrating signing Ronaldo, they were celebrating the hurt it was causing us. You would well advised to ride away on your moral high horse.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic

I'm assuming this guy was their source? he's full of shit. Feck off Citeh.

Tony247

who is the biggest club in the world yeh?
who is the biggest club in the world?
we are United you fecking blue oily p!ss

I can't go on, I will get banned.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Say it again, this time without crying.

They cheer about signing has beens.
We cheer about winning trophies.
That's the difference.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Piss funny, they were in a giddy frenzy this time yesterday, on about billboards and shite, and he fecking blew them off

Classic. Never change City fans