Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

VivaJesperBlomqvist

Right, i’m getting sick to death of this tw@t already - it’s only been about 4hrs aswell. Thank god were early kick-off to keep us occupied.

What an ending to a shit couple of weeks….
Messi to Psg “WANKFEST”
Kane staying at Spurs “SAUSAGEFEST”
Mendy providing some surprise sex “SEXPESTFEST”
Ronaldo to United “MEDIACOCKSOUTFEST”

I hope this transvestite flops like my penis after 3 bags of marching powder, he’s nowhere near the Ronaldo of 2009
Give Fernandinho a shout as all it needs is 1 decent crunching tackle and his arse will fall out. The fossil is nearly as old as me.

Remember, Madrid didn’t want him, Juventus didn’t want him, and City didn’t want him - nobody wanted him apart from these Rag feckers.
Every great player has given this shower of a football club the elbow otherwise Messi, Neymar, Mbappe or Haaland would all be looking for properties around Stretford.

I’m back to hating these motherfeck@rs 100% until Liverpool pipe up again

RedChisel

I've yet to meet a normal City fan. They all have that "special" look about them. Weird swamp dwelling creatures.

Fluctuation0161

I've yet to meet a normal City fan. They all have that "special" look about them. Weird swamp dwelling creatures.
Often frothing at the mouth if they see red. So at traffic lights etc. it gets Messy. They think about United more than most United fans and certainly before their own club. Poor buggers. :lol:

Last edited:

Schweinsteiger

Absolute pond life. They thought they had it all worked out over Ronaldo. Its a running trend on their forums..absolute cock sure of themselves. Utterly blissful. The sporadic, weightless hate posts towards United the past 24 hours is a result of utter humiliation. To any City fans reading this, no matter what spin you put on this (wages, age, us buying him so you couldn’t, you didn’t want him, you don’t need him), every single one of you wanted him. And you don’t have him. We do. Two of the greatest players to ever play the game will never play for your club. Just a small reminder of where they stand.

At least they’ve got Supey Jacky Grealish! 100 million quid for a f cking unqualified mop. Strong game lads.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I know a couple of normal ones, who I can have pretty decent chats with about City or United. There are definitely a lot out there that you wouldn't be able to.

Wilt

Last season Spurs beat City 2-0, after which City go on that fecking Prem winning streak.

First game this season Spurs beat City 1-0 …..

RetroStu

If you have a spare 4 or 5 hours (and it would take that long to read, literally), start reading their Ronaldo thread from page 450, which was early friday morning.
You have the sheer jubilation of the situation, leading into Rio's tweet, the fear dawning on them, accusing each other of being undercover 'rags', some even calling each other out to the loacal park for a scrap :lol: ,. Tracking Mendez's plane, attacking Lescott for getting involved with Rio's tweet, crying over the possiblitly of City being played by us or Mendez, the hilarity of whats happening finally dawning on them, accusing long time City journo's and City Twitter users as being undercover rags, the insuing meltdowns, and 200-300 pages of pure copium.

Honestly phychologists could study that thread for years to come.

Also reading those 1000 pages really gives you an insight into how so many of them literally hate us more than anything else, inclduing their own club, and what signing a player like Ronaldo could of done for them at a time where they have no actual recognized striker.

SinNombre

Last season Spurs beat City 2-0, after which City go on that fecking Prem winning streak.

First game this season Spurs beat City 1-0 …..
Calm down.

They beat the teams in 19 and 20th spots in the league.

Norwich will likely end there, and Arsenal are terrible right now.

UDontMessWith24

These feckers are obsessed with the word rag. The tone on there is behind football rivalry; it’s pure, foaming at the mouth hatred. Pathological. Compare that to how we are on here about them. Yeah, we belittle them, but they’re vile.

Bless them.
In the year they achieved 100 points and walked to the title their supporters were in tears because they thought they were about to win it by beating us and they failed. Fecking tears knowing the title was in the bag anyway. I'll never forget those images of unparalleled obsession as long as I live.

gorky_utd

Bluemoon Timeline
- Can't believe it, wouldn't happen
- We've arrived, this would be massive
- He's exactly what we need
- He's a winner, mentality actually aligns with that of City, shows Messi what a real challenge is
- Guessing how many goals he'd get, could reach 40+ easily because Pep
- Could be our legend by helping us win the CL
- Already loving him, not calling him ****** anymore, suggestion about what to call him (no ****** there ofc),
- He's our rag
- Rio's tweet sends a shockwave, everyone getting worried is getting called a rag as camelgob is winning if they show any signs of panic
- Doubts start to grow, now they start to doubt his ambitions, it's money over trophies.
- Random twitter account posts he already rejected United's pursuit, celebration starts again, suggestions made on what to post on Rio's insta when they pull this one off.
- Romano's U-turn, starts calling him bullshitter
- Denial kicks in, United must sell to sign him, don't have resources
- Not fussed anymore, he was a rag anyway and back to being a rag, desperate signing only because City was signing (although 75% of bluemooners wanted to sign him on a poll)
- Desperate hopes of PSG hijacking us
- Infighting, everyone is a rag
-
-
-
- All positive, as we got to spot the closet rags on here and can finally ban them. Locked for further replies
That is brilliant :lol: .

RetroStu

Their copium is in full effect now. Basically 'genius' City pulled a fast one on us, and got us to buy Ronaldo for ridiculous money and wages, and mess up our team, add to the 600mil debt ( :lol:), etc, etc, blah blah.
Ronaldo is also on 920k a week according to them.:D

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Apologize if some of these have been posted before. But I have nothing to do so :

Chapter 1 : Optimism - We're Getting Ronaldo
On a random unverified twitter "source":
Ok this person called it earlier than anyone else and has been bang on for quite a few transfers right?
Preparing for the legend:
Never thought I would see the day I would defend Renaldo and his united legacy..... However think of Law who not only signed for City but scored the goal that sent them down, don't think that impacted his legacy there, or indeed Barnes and his time over there, he is still one of my favourite City players of all time especially if you exclude the current era. Yes it will suck for a few weeks if he signs for us, but ten years from now no one will give a feck.
Poor Harry Kane...
Well, the plane has gone past Turin…
Looks like it's landing in Verona that one.
My take on it:

Mendes offered Ronaldo around the top clubs.
All of them turned down the opportunity - except City, who waited to keep our powder dry.
We realised it was a free run and agreed the deal.
United got edgy, panicked and got back in touch to see if there was still a deal to be had.
Mendes and Ronaldo said no - you had your chance.
Listen for 25m this is a steal. The more I look at this the more I like it. Kane at 150m may have worked but may have not as no move is guaranteed being a success.

Things to like - he is happy to take a drop in salary to have another crack at winning the CL, which tells us about his ambition for the next 2 years.
He has the body fat & conditioning of a 30 year old.
The one thing we have all seen over the last two amazing seasons is the lack of clinical finishing - we often need lots of chances to score - he solves that.
The other players seem on board as they know just how good he can be. Dias & Cancelo will know more about what kind of teammate he is & how he fits in than all on bluemoon.
Marketing wise this takes the club to another level.
In 2 years he will move on so there will not be a player on big money (Sanchez springs to mind) sat on a big contract.
His presence in big games will make the difference and give others a platform to produce.
Refreshing to see a player want a move and an agent who can sort it.
This transfer would eclipse the messi signing tbh.

Ronaldo would want to do it for that reason alone...
Thing is Ronaldo said his goodbyes today morning. The Rags would have had to have a bid accepted/deal atleast close yesterday. Ronaldo wouldn't just feck off without knowing his destination. There were no rumours of the Rags anywhere close to this deal yesterday. (Nor are there today except Camelgob and Megastore employees)
On Rio:
That twat has to be utterly destroyed the moment Ronaldo signs

Chapter 2 : Confusion And Denial - We're Not Getting Ronaldo?
Utd have gone from 16-1 to 5/4 to sign him ....City are 4/6 from 1/8
NOBODY GIVES A feck ABOUT BETTING SITES.

Jesus H Christ.
Still no official bid for Ronaldo
Great job, City
We deal in the transfer market like we are Real Madrid or something and everyone will kill themselves to play for us.
United literally HAVE to go in for him, and they’ll use all their dark arts and media connections to make it seem they’re winning.
I'm astonished by how many were happy to take him. I don't want the egotistical weirdo at our club, let him go United, they're made for each other.
I can seriously see Ronaldo meeting pep & ole this weekend then deciding.

ole can talk about the good days & we can let Grealish, Kev & foden show him the latest trophies.
Think how funny it would be if the rags try to hijack the deal and he still signs for us
Classy:
BBC sport are in full Ushited Wankathon mode.
I hope Rudiger snaps Ronaldo in half.
How come the rags can have a 32 man squad, and we struggle getting people out just to get one in????
We’ve been left with our bollocks out again it seems.

God I hate those bitter, small time rag cnuts.
And to end it all..
It seems like we’ve taken the Pope's advice; we've pulled out at the last moment!
ffs woke up this morning and he off to rags.
Never wanted him anyway.

Last edited:

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Unfortunately I grew up in Stockport and had to deal with the pond scum all my life. Just thankful I never have to go back…

Half my family is United and the other half City, family gatherings are always fun.
My commiserations. :(

Make sure they are dis inherited

sangria

From their Liverpool thread yesterday and today:
Scummy fans as usual. Hopefully the media will start to see them for what they really are.
Why what happened?

Also from their Liverpool thread yesterday:
Klopp is a walking soundbite.

Do the Dipperpool tell him what to say?
As much as I don’t want the Rentboys to win the league, I really want them to perform ‘football rape’ on the dippers.
Would love to see them smash the red vermin 4-0.
Surely the media want to keep sucking Ronaldo cock?

Giggsyking

These feckers are obsessed with the word rag. The tone on there is behind football rivalry; it’s pure, foaming at the mouth hatred. Pathological. Compare that to how we are on here about them. Yeah, we belittle them, but they’re vile.

Bless them.
I've visited both RAWK and bluemoon few times last year. RAWK is worse than a pile of horse shit. Bluemoon is 10 times worse than RAWK.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I've visited both RAWK and bluemoon few times last year. RAWK is worse than a pile of horse shit. Bluemoon is 10 times worse than RAWK.
I've honestly not come across a weirder, more insecure fanbase. In any sport. Ever.

Nogbadthebad

I've honestly not come across a weirder, more insecure fanbase. In any sport. Ever.
Its been a hell of a journey.

Its gone from people like my Grandad, who used to go to Old Trafford one week and Maine Road the next because he had neither the time or money to go to away matches, to a bunch of people from Stockport getting angrier and angrier at our success under Fergie, to this international collection of glory hunters who have somehow combined the bitterness of people that used to rely on Shaun Goater for entertainment with the condescending shitehouseness of a people who believe because they are the richest no one should ever challenge them.

And all in what? 60 years.

Fluctuation0161

Its been a hell of a journey.

Its gone from people like my Grandad, who used to go to Old Trafford one week and Maine Road the next because he had neither the time or money to go to away matches, to a bunch of people from Stockport getting angrier and angrier at our success under Fergie, to this international collection of glory hunters who have somehow combined the bitterness of people that used to rely on Shaun Goater for entertainment with the condescending shitehouseness of a people who believe because they are the richest no one should ever challenge them.

And all in what? 60 years.
City fans don't have an identity anymore. Their real club history contradicts everything post 2008.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
They’ve got a nerve complaining about Liverpool’s scummy fans chanting vile songs. Every match I’ve been to against them they sing Munich songs and do the airplane motion with arms outstretched. Every single match I’ve been to against them they do that.

RetroStu

If anyone says anything against City on their, you get accused of being an undercover 'rag'. Even posters that have thousands of posts.
The paranoia over 'rags' is just beyond what i see from other fans towards their rivals.

I truley believe that there are some City fans, not all, but some that would genuinely pick Utd being relegated over City winning the league or Champs Legaue, if they had that option.

sangria

If anyone says anything against City on their, you get accused of being an undercover 'rag'. Even posters that have thousands of posts.
The paranoia over 'rags' is just beyond what i see from other fans towards their rivals.

I truley believe that there are some City fans, not all, but some that would genuinely pick Utd being relegated over City winning the league or Champs Legaue, if they had that option.
I'm not sure. I think they hate everyone equally. Or at least they have a big enough reservoir to dispense hate to everyone. I don't think I've seen a football forum more full of hatred than Bluemoon.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
They’ve got a nerve complaining about Liverpool’s scummy fans chanting vile songs. Every match I’ve been to against them they sing Munich songs and do the airplane motion with arms outstretched. Every single match I’ve been to against them they do that.
Never ended!

I was on a train coming back from OT a few years back and a City fan got on at Stoke. We started having a laugh at him and he replied “ where did all you Munichs come from?” He was so lucky that we were a good natured lot but my mate wanted to do him there and then

Schweinsteiger

I think what we need to remember about City fans is the sheer amount of pure depression we have given them in decades of football. They simply can’t bare us. I think they felt as soon as they won the football lottery and sir Alex left, that United would just disappear.

They (Bluemoon) are a uniquely obsessive and utterly paranoid set of fans. It really is quite incredible. But I guess after so many years of being in the gutter, it’s just a sense of desperation from them. They all want to have it worked out. They’re all smart!

The difference in tone from this thread towards them, compared to the utterly obsessive and vile stuff they post is pretty clear to see.

Just bless them..

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Apologize if some of these have been posted before. But I have nothing to do so :

Chapter 1 : Optimism - We're Getting Ronaldo
On a random unverified twitter "source":

Preparing for the legend:

On Rio:

Chapter 2 : Confusion And Denial - We're Not Getting Ronaldo?

Classy:

And to end it all..
Still pedalling the myth that Law relegated us over there. :lol:

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea

I've noticed that rag thing. It's kind of sad really. Every single bit of criticism you're a rag, and they actually go through your post history and check old posts haha. Insecure as fook

Dont think i have seen them accept defeat graciously either, always the ref being bent, the EPL fixing the result, or players cheating. The forum is just full of arrogance. "City best in the world." "City best in the land." "City best in prem history." "City deserve a CL but wont win it because UEFA will make sure they dont" "We're most players number 1 choice to join" "our atmosphere is great, just sky and bt turn the mics down to make it worse"

Surely, the posters on that forum must be wumming? You cant be that arrogant and genuinely believe what you're saying.... without being tongue in cheek

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Surely, the posters on that forum must be wumming? You cant be that arrogant and genuinely believe what you're saying.... without being tongue in cheek
You can, if you are a weird bunch from the beginning and suddenly get a billion pounds to spend. They just haven't evolved accordingly to top-club fans.

padr81

Supports
Man City

I never even posted on there and got my own thread calling me a rag. Top that.