Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Ocelot

Not a chance he goes to Man Utd. They are finished. He is so far removed from them. He wants to join the best team in the world with the best manager in the world.

I have just ordered both of my sons Ronaldo 7 home t-shirts about an hour ago because I was going to buy them for their birthday and thought I would put Ronaldo 7 on the back
A few hours old but still a classic. I guess he'll be sending those shirts back now.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Hey City. Go re-sign one of your own club legends.

You know. Like Shaun Goater or Craig Bellamy.

You daft cnuts
Does that mean he is more GOAT?

I'd love to see Kinkladze again, i used to like him when i was a kid, maybe just because his name sounded a bit funny.

lex talionis

Some clown called radcliffe1309 just posted this:

Just been out with a couple of rags who are ecstatic and convinced they have had us over, the sill delusional cnuts are absolutely clinging on to anything, it's total desperation !!
Let's see who's laughing in the longer game eh ...

Still calling us "rags", the cnuts.

vodrake

It will probably turn out fine for them in the long run, but it's got to sting that in the past year they've had the opportunity to sign the two greatest players of the current generation and failed to get either of them, and that despite all the money, the recent success, having one of the best club managers in the game, they got ghosted by Ronaldo literally the moment that United threw their hat into the ring

ShinjiNinja26

Some clown called radcliffe1309 just posted this:

Just been out with a couple of rags who are ecstatic and convinced they have had us over, the sill delusional cnuts are absolutely clinging on to anything, it's total desperation !!
Let's see who's laughing in the longer game eh ...

Still calling us "rags", the cnuts.
Ah they love a good old make believe story don’t they? Always involves a couple of “rag” mates, usually situated down the boozer with the blue telling them like it is.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
It will probably turn out fine for them in the long run, but it's got to sting that in the past year they've had the opportunity to sign the two greatest players of the current generation and failed to get either of them, and that despite all the money, the recent success, having one of the best club managers in the game, they got ghosted by Ronaldo literally the moment that United threw their hat into the ring
They had more of a chance with Messi, in fact always thought that if he was ever going to leave Barcelona he would to Manchester City. So really not sure how they let PSG get him or what happened.

With Ronaldo on the other hand it would had been devastating for Manchester United and the romantics in football if Ronaldo signed for them, not just because of being the best player in his generation but just for having one over United. So this outcome must feel really sour for them as appartently they were close to getting him.

Still very funny reaction overall. :lol:

Droid_Repairs

Schrodinger's Rag:

Where Cristiano Ronaldo can be considered both the greatest player in Europe, and a washed up, past it, rag twat at the same time

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
As someone who is not a United-fan, i would have enjoyed a redcafe meltdown, but i cant complain, better this way, going back to where it all started, at a proper elite club.

Foxbatt

I still think Mendes played this brilliantly. He got talking to City to get us to buy him.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Today is a good day.

SER19

Hear Nicky Weaver is at the etihad, as the pr machine tries to upstage United.

Ronaldo has chosen the real club.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
:lol: There is something unique about that lot. All the money in the world and they seem constantly unhappy. The highs are mediocre, and the lows are lower than The Abyss , 1989
Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio :drool:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Today is a good day.
That account is a parody account I think. There is another popular account called UTDtrey who reps Martial in the display pic. You can even tell this guy has Martial in a City shirt :lol:

Balljy

I still think Mendes played this brilliantly. He got talking to City to get us to buy him.
Yep agree. It suits everybody, so it's all good but if City hadn't been the team who knows how this would have turned out.

Scottynaldinho

Bluemoon Timeline
- Can't believe it, wouldn't happen
- We've arrived, this would be massive
- He's exactly what we need
- He's a winner, mentality actually aligns with that of City, shows Messi what a real challenge is
- Guessing how many goals he'd get, could reach 40+ easily because Pep
- Could be our legend by helping us win the CL
- Already loving him, not calling him ****** anymore, suggestion about what to call him (no ****** there ofc),
- He's our rag
- Rio's tweet sends a shockwave, everyone getting worried is getting called a rag as camelgob is winning if they show any signs of panic
- Doubts start to grow, now they start to doubt his ambitions, it's money over trophies.
- Random twitter account posts he already rejected United's pursuit, celebration starts again, suggestions made on what to post on Rio's insta when they pull this one off.
- Romano's U-turn, starts calling him bullshitter
- Denial kicks in, United must sell to sign him, don't have resources
- Not fussed anymore, he was a rag anyway and back to being a rag, desperate signing only because City was signing (although 75% of bluemooners wanted to sign him on a poll)
- Desperate hopes of PSG hijacking us
- Infighting, everyone is a rag
-
-
-
- All positive, as we got to spot the closet rags on here and can finally ban them. Locked for further replies

Reactions: 12OunceEpilogue

Macern

Pee pee pants
yeah it was funny, but just like the Sanchez deal, look what Pogba has won at club level in the last 5 years and what City have won, Blue Moon like here and most of the internet has far too many happy clappy idiots who just post crap
Unfortunately that’s spot on

ChaddyP

Bluemoon Timeline
- He's a winner, mentality actually aligns with that of City, shows Messi what a real challenge is
- Already loving him, not calling him ****** anymore, suggestion about what to call him (no ****** there ofc),
- He's our rag
- Rio's tweet sends a shockwave, everyone getting worried is getting called a rag as camelgob is winning if they show any signs of panic
- Doubts start to grow, now they start to doubt his ambitions, it's money over trophies.
- Random twitter account posts he already rejected United's pursuit, celebration starts again, suggestions made on what to post on Rio's insta when they pull this one off.
- Not fussed anymore, he was a rag anyway and back to being a rag, desperate signing only because City was signing (although 75% of bluemooners wanted to sign him on a poll)
-
-
-
- All positive, as we got to spot the closet rags on here and can finally ban them. Locked for further replies
:lol: :lol:

so good

Macern

Pee pee pants
If Ronaldo signs for us then I am going to unload everything I got on this thread. Just waiting...
I’m on it, hold up

rgfnpireungfoiqj23´9jr1´923efnoikenwrgoifnq3iorg1´29843hnf9oeinrwgv

sorry, had to wipe the c*m off my keyboard

TsuWave

Bluemoon Timeline
- He's our rag
-
-
-
:lol: :lol:

VivaJesperBlomqvist

These feckers are obsessed with the word rag. The tone on there is behind football rivalry; it’s pure, foaming at the mouth hatred. Pathological. Compare that to how we are on here about them. Yeah, we belittle them, but they’re vile.

Bless them.