Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Strangest Tribe

Kinda pissed off as I’d hoped we fvck up their treble at Wembly just like we messed up the dippers plastic quadruple, the fact how absolutely bobbins we are this season yet still mess up them two twats would’ve been rather enjoyable :keano:

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Can’t win it every year.

Bag the league and I’m a happy bunny again.

Congrats to RM.
1 time in the entire history of the club

ManUtd1999

As usual, they find a way to win the league, and find a way to lose at the champions league.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
I fecking love Wonderwall.
Along with Don't Look Back In Anger and Champagne Supernova it's overplayed and overrated. Them songs are not even close to being the best songs by Oasis. They have much better songs that are nowhere near as popular. Not really sure why. I could name 10 songs off my head better than them. Rant over :lol:

Ole'sattheWheel

Along with Don't Look Back In Anger and Champagne Supernova it's overplayed and overrated. Them songs are not even close to being the best songs by Oasis. They have much better songs that are nowhere near as popular. Not really sure why. I could name 10 songs off my head better than them. Rant over :lol:
“Wonderwall is so overplayed” is such an over-done hot take nowadays. It’s a fecking banger of a song

Carolina Red

Staff
coolcity
MMA said:
I like how you only quoted part of my post.

I literally said he's not the erling from last season.
He's could score 20 in his next game to pad the "stats"..
He's been shite .
Admit it.
Bollocks. 38 goals or so, so far and that's shite? Get a grip. Why don't people understand that as other teams and players get used to how you play they find a way to combat it so it gets harder. Don't tell me you're one of those idiots who expected him to get 50 every single season?

Carolina Red

Staff
ancoats
geek24601 said:
I have to say Haaland is really letting us down in the big games. Doing absolutely nothing. You don’t sign and pay all that money for someone to simply occupy the opposition defence and make space for others. At times last season he was unplayable but most teams seem to have worked him out now and he is being completely nullified.
RIGHT, Straight to the naughty step for you