Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
I hope the **** who kept hold of the ball before Bernie’s pen is happy
I hope he gets set on fire.
But that's just me. Mr Positivity
wtf was bernardo thinking with that penalty, and as for the prick in the crowd that kept the ball, ban the **** for life!
Doh!……..but……. Bernie Bernie Bernie……wtf? Convinced himself the goalie was going to dive either way
Bernardo's penalty was like one of mine on FIFA. I always let go of the arrow keys too soon.
As long as Madrid don't win it I don't give a feck. Smalltime
Bernie's penalty would have been outrageous unfortunately the goalie read it , if it had gone in we would be saying what a cheeky genius he was . Fine margins .
:lol:

Semigoodlookin

RAWK is comical because of the delusion of the Liverpool fans. But they are at least a romantic sort of bunch who get lost in themselves to make it comedy for outside readers. This Bluemoon place is truly vile and full of nasty cnuts. Posts are full of venom and it is not really funny to read as it all seems so aggressive. Why are they all so angry?

USREDEVIL

If one were to travel to Manchester, what rock or log would one need to overturn to see these "City fans" crawling out? Where do these lot congregate?

Cloud7

It is quite amusing how every fanbase believes that the refs are against them. It should give those of that inclination among our fans some perspective, because if you read these posts and laugh, then rest assured that that is how your posts sound as well.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
"Hala Madrid" can have all the Champions Leagues they want, every team they've ever had have been incapable of juggling three competitions in one season, while last season we had one who could.

A European Cup is nothing without a Treble. Our greatest memories over any single season are better than any of theirs. They've even won it like 4 times and didn't even win the league in any of those years, simply because the draw was kind to them and in La Liga they had to play Barcelona twice, who they always avoided in those four winning CL seasons.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
What would be their equivalent of a 'top red'?

Top blue? Or top Citizen?
The ones who say they were at the play off final all those years back when a loss would have changed history (it would have but unfortunately they won).

Based on the number who say they were there, that game had an attendance of about two million. Which is odd because their league attendances were quite low..

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
This 'thing' where they've dreamt up the notion they are eye to eye with the most successful and storied European team of all-time is incredible to observe.

They seem to revel in the moral victory of Madrid defending, not realising it's weak currency compared to actually going out of the competition.

Has there ever been a greater state of mass delusion than this?

It's like a chihuahua with a priceless collar on thinking itself the equal of a pit-bull or cane corso. No little doggy, your bite is not equal.

Mike Smalling

If I was a City fan, I'd be pretty annoyed watching a game like yesterday. Just endless passing and recycling of the ball. Someone take on a man, put in a cross, take a shot from range, or something! They take so few chances with their play. It was no coincidence that City scored their goal after Doku came on to actually dribble past players. I know people don't really rate him, and the Madrid players were tired at that point, but still. Wingers/attacking midfielders like Grealish, Foden and Silva pretty much all do the same - hold on to the ball and look for an opening that doesn't come.

Pep's City was best to watch when they had the likes of Aguero, Mahrez and even fecking Sané that could do a bit on their own. You can't argue with a treble I guess, but man is it boring.

RoyH1

This 'thing' where they've dreamt up the notion they are eye to eye with the most successful and storied European team of all-time is incredible to observe.

They seem to revel in the moral victory of Madrid defending, not realising it's weak currency compared to actually going out of the competition.

Has there ever been a greater state of mass delusion than this?

It's like a chihuahua with a priceless collar on thinking itself the equal of a pit-bull or cane corso. No little doggy, your bite is not equal.
When you have unlimited funds for your PR, football operations and legal department, after some successful years, this kind of thing is the result. Their fans are in a dream state that should collapse the day City are sanctioned or when Abu Dhabi pulls the plug on their sports washing project. If it happens of course. But the smell of plastic will stay with them for another generation until todays children that grew up with their succeses get jobs and can pay for tickets.

I was watching the game in a pub with some other neutrals and one of them compared City's production and tifo at the beginning to a Disney production. It all feels so plastic and rehearsed like if it was done by an AI or a communications bureau. Real's fans are not the most exciting or vocal in the world by any means but at least you feel the weight of their city and club history when you play them. City is all meh.