Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Pughnichi

I hate their forum so much. Why do they have like 5 posts per page on their threads? How stupid.
Because it then looks like they have 300 pages on any given thread…when in reality, like normal forums…there would only be about 7

cos Citeh are a massive club

NiceGuyEddie

The only people I've seen in football who can pull off cigar smoking is Zlatan and Ancelotti. Always think it looks a bit cringe when Pep does it.
He looks like that one pillock at teen parties giving it the big "I am", as opposed to somebody who genuinely enjoys the occasional fine cigar.

PS, I was that one pillock, but I do enjoy the occasional fine cigar these days.

Offsideagain

[/QUOTE]

But they lost ha ha. Didn't watch it, but it turns out Silva is blaming the Citeh fans for keeping the ball whilst he waited to take his penalty. Karma. Guardiola was his normal humble self in the presser after although I only saw 20 seconds of that because I despise the arrogant prick.

iHicksy

That's terrible. Ancelotti is one of the best and classiest managers of all time.
My fav thing about that is "we played with them like they were shrewsbury town"

As if they were somehow toying with them.

No you couldn't figure out a way to score because you only have the one way and when that's tactically cancelled out, you just pass the ball about aimlessly. I've never seen a team so packed with talent and yet so reliant on a system which also hamstrings itself because Pep refuses to play anything but probing football, which is dull as feck - and my god is it great when it doesn't work. For me, the way they play isn't football that's enjoyable to watch- it's so formulaic.

It's the same reason I found even his peak barcelona team so dull to watch.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.

No you couldn't figure out a way to score because you only have the one way and when that's tactically cancelled out, you just pass the ball about aimlessly. I've never seen a team so packed with talent and yet so reliant on a system which also hamstrings itself because Pep refuses to play anything but probing football, which is dull as feck - and my god is it great when it doesn't work. For me, the way they play isn't football that's enjoyable to watch- it's so formulaic.

I agree, but anybody who says it, the media shoot them down in flames. They wonder why Foden doesn't perform as well for England, he is in a system and in his right position. England they just try to shoehorn players even if it is in a detrimental position. The fact they are dissing a club of the magnitude and experience of Real Madrid. They have the respect City can only dream of. Thing is they might start building their fanbase, but respect is earned and they will never get it for years if ever.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Bellingham is just a target man for them. A Fellaini regen, with a penchant to referee the game.
If England depends on this prick in the euros that’s another year we’re not going to win it
Again. Dodged a bullet where that fecker's concerned. Absolute media myth of a player.
This is one of the worst Guardiola teams. At City only the 1st year was so bad. And im a big fan of him. But thats the true
What the feck are you on about ????

Super cup winners, world club trophy winners, Still in the FA cup and top of the league
Have a lie down and get a grip. We’re top, in a FA cup semi and got knocked out by a bunch of lucky cowards. You’re pathetic and as is anyone else agreeing with you.
I honestly thought our fan base was different to other clubs but I’m massively wrong. The success has gotten to the fans heads. We’re entitled. Some of the shit you read about our players is a joke. Hope Haaland leaves. See how other clubs appreciate him then
You hope he leaves because some anonymous people on a football forum don't rate him? Lmaooo you're just as daft as them.
Do you think these people are our fan base? Really?
Maybe not buts it’s laughable. We dominated Real Madrid and lost on pens and the reaction is telling. The post Pep era is gonna hit people like a tonne of bricks
Just shows how hard the treble is and what a big achievement it was
5 years of going hard in every competition, We all need to calm down and take it like winners and champions.

Treble winners
Super cup
World club trophy

Not many teams in world football can stand up to what we have done and achieved and still be going for more
Well said Steve.

feckin tripe posted on here is laughable.

This team have been on it for the last 4 seasons, they deserve a bit of slack.
Play the best players in their best positions.

Don't take the best players off for worse players.
Kev was running on fumes and I’m convinced Erl is carrying a long-standing knock
The Haaland currently being picked is an imposter.

Complete shadow to last years player.

Can't trap a ball, hold it up or pass, let alone score.
Explain to me how you can understand taking off the most natural goalscorer of his era for Alvarez, who is diabolical at the moment. He's awful at the moment.
Because Haaland is fecking useless and rarely scores unless we are comfortably winning
Haaland.... I just don't know how he gets picked. Ashamed to say it but he's just a non entity this year.
He’s absolutely shite at football

We just dominated Madrid with 10 men
Unbelievable to think Madrid have knocked us out twice in three seasons. Never known a team ride there luck so much! They always look on the ropes and pull it off somehow
No shame at all there, we made them look like Bolton under Allardyce. All left to play for in the FA Cup and League now, we will win this back next season.
A very lucky fecking fraud (Carlo)
Yet sadly successful..

If Pep‘s team only had 1/10th of his luck, Pep would have won 8 CL Title..
Wtf was the black flags all about strange not having blue,as soon as it went to pens I knew we were done for,2 of the 5 subbed off De Bruyne and haaland ..
Yes strange one with the black flags, I don’t get it.
Set the tone, the opposition were in black and City gave the fans bin bags on sticks to wave. Most of which remained unmolested, a shocking idea by the club and a complete waste of bin bags
3 of their 4 goals over the 2 legs were spawny as feck.

Feels like we've been Scoused.
Like the Scouse they just have that luck in this competition. Makes you wonder how the super league would go. I don’t think we struggle in a league with them playing like this.
Oh well, I can offer Dortmund for the Champions League this season. feck Bayern, Madrid and PSG.
Unless Mbappe fancies a few years in Manchester in which case I'll support PSG.
I’d rather our oil money brothers PSG win it and continue to ‘ruin’ football. feck the rest of them. Madrid and Bayern are the Spanish and German rags and Dortmund are the German scousers.
Thanks. That made me chuckle. Needed that
I think Ancelotti wins it from here but would prefer Dortmund or PSG to German rags or Real.

also hard to see us exiting against any other team in QF. this was the hardest draw to get. Barca defence would have been murdered by us. probably Dortmund too
Madrid must have inside info on Bernardo's panenka affinity. Lunin (keeper) didn't move at all - he knew.
Madrid beat us and the German rags they deserve to win it as we did.

PSG winning it would be embarrassing. They needed a dodgy pen to stay in the tournament in the group stage
All the dippers and tarquins have got is "lets hope city have too many games".
Well we haven't and we are going to piss all over you when we win the league AGAIN!!!
TNT constantly saying Real always find a way was truly vomit inducing . They had no shots on target after scoring a rather fortunate goal and won by basically the toss of a coin on penalties
So they, unlike us, did find a way?
We have spent 62 Millions for Nunes...
add the cost of Phillips too and we can start wonder what the feck is this.

lose Gundo, spending circa 100m for Nunes and Phillip overall. somebody needs to wake up in Txiki's office
You can stick your paella up your ass, cheating cnuts. That ref was an absolute disgrace, a 100% ****, hope he suffers in pain for an eternity
Two hours later and I'm still not that arsed. Does this mean I am, in actual fact, a Rag??!!!
I just don't think I'll ever love this competition.
Real Madrid make the rags look like a local team. Not one Spanish person in the stadium.
I was in the east stand level 3 and it was a disgrace. More Spanish and other natives than City fans plus 2 English chaps chatting work throughout the game who pissed off after 90 minutes not to return
I had a genuine question to a Madrid supporter and his mate, I asked him how they could get tickets in the CB Level 2 stand , (not the Corporate block), a fecking dickhead (supposedly a Blue) said “they’ve got my seats, I’ve given up, if you go abroad you’d know about it” what the feck?
What does that even mean?

Oranges038

It's boring, safe and predictable and it only works when he's able to buy the best players for every position. Pass, pass, pass, switch, pass, stand the full back up, roll it on for the inside runner and get the cut back in. I genuinely think the only reason he signed Haaland was because of how how Chelsea reduced them to long balls and crosses for small guys like Jesus in the CL final.
Genuinely couldn't stand watching his Barca team either, even with Messi.

If they weren't winning there's no way the players could enjoy playing that football anymore than they'd enjoy playing hoofball under someone else.

Blood Mage

The lack of respect they show to other teams is something else, they need reminding that they're a Championship team that won the lottery and don't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Real Madrid.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
The only people I've seen in football who can pull off cigar smoking is Zlatan and Ancelotti. Always think it looks a bit cringe when Pep does it.
Never seen him try, but Marten de Roon could definitely pull it off.

Rodgerzzz

It would be where they constantly remind you that they were at the Crewe away game where they hit rock bottom and drew 1-1.
Crewe were in the Championship on the occasions we played City, the real depths for them were the trips to the likes of Macclesfield.

Charlie Foley

Along with Don't Look Back In Anger and Champagne Supernova it's overplayed and overrated. Them songs are not even close to being the best songs by Oasis. They have much better songs that are nowhere near as popular. Not really sure why. I could name 10 songs off my head better than them. Rant over :lol:
Those two are much better than Wonderwall though

Scanny

It's boring, safe and predictable and it only works when he's able to buy the best players for every position. Pass, pass, pass, switch, pass, stand the full back up, roll it on for the inside runner and get the cut back in. I genuinely think the only reason he signed Haaland was because of how how Chelsea reduced them to long balls and crosses for small guys like Jesus in the CL final.
Genuinely couldn't stand watching his Barca team either, even with Messi.

If they weren't winning there's no way the players could enjoy playing that football anymore than they'd enjoy playing hoofball under someone else.
Could not agree more. They’ve bored me witless for years so I just stopped watching any game they are involved in - including the last Manchester derby.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
The fact some are gloating that they will have stopped 'the rags' getting 5th place and CL football. I think we managed that ourselves.