Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
Someone posted a story here ages ago that someone stopped going to a bakery because the owner made fun of his son's city shirt or something like that

Anyone know what I'm on about?
Think it was me, I definitely know what you are thinking of. Let me see if I can find it

Semigoodlookin

Found it
For feck sake, what nonsense. Like that RAWK post where the guy said he rushed to his son's school the morning he heard Klopp is leaving. Prowled the halls of the school until he found his son and then promptly dropped to his knees crying when he saw his boy. Of course, they hugged out their grief right there in front of the teach and other children. As you do.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I love how it said it threw the fecker (the sandwich) on the floor. The clarification.

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
Even if it's fake the guy felt he needed to write how rattled he was by a woman in a sandwich shop.
Yes, as I posted when this first surfaced, this is the reason I can genuinly believe that this story is true.

The usual stories contain clear heroics, "thick rags" clearly in the wrong, and a one-liner clever enough to send all Rags back to London.

This story only contains melodrama and a socially awkward City fan with anger issues. Yes the obligatory agreeing bystander is there, but I think the rest of it is true.

You can almost feel the awkwardness the store clerk felt through HIS words. The way he tells it it is so clearly him being a twat that there is almost no way he could have made it up in my mind. This must be an encounter that surely happened where he completely made a fool of himself publically, and have convinced himself for years afterwards that he was in the right until he reached the point where he unironically posts it on the internet.

From what I remember even BlueMoon made fun of him for that post

thisisnottaken1

Yes, as I posted when this first surfaced, this is the reason I can genuinly believe that this story is true.

The usual stories contain clear heroics, "thick rags" clearly in the wrong, and a one-liner clever enough to send all Rags back to London.

This story only contains melodrama and a socially awkward City fan with anger issues. Yes the obligatory agreeing bystander is there, but I think the rest of it is true.

You can almost feel the awkwardness the store clerk felt through HIS words. The way he tells it it is so clearly him being a twat that there is almost no way he could have made it up in my mind. This must be an encounter that surely happened where he completely made a fool of himself publically, and have convinced himself for years afterwards that he was in the right until he reached the point where he unironically posts it on the internet.

Damn. Imagine being too ridiculous and embarrassing for Bluemoon. That’s quite the achievement.

Withnail

They didn't. He got a bunch of likes and a few positive responses. Nobody took the piss that I could see... Bunch of weirdos

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/...aches-of-financial-rules.358514/post-15703900

Tyrion

amongst all the levels of weird here, whats that thing he does at about 18 seconds. its like a glitch. absolute classic middle class fool acting like a tough guy from the safety of distance and stewards.
I'm curious who he's even looking at. A Madrid player? A steward? It can't be a Madrid fan because he's looking at the pitch.

RoyH1

I'm curious who he's even looking at. A Madrid player? A steward? It can't be a Madrid fan because he's looking at the pitch.
I've been thinking the same thing. My conclusion is that it's a Madrid player warming up on the sideline?

SER19

I've been thinking the same thing. My conclusion is that it's a Madrid player warming up on the sideline?

Im sure he's at an angle to the Madrid fans. They were behind the goal de Bruyne scored in, to the side and i imagine he's near the corner of the long side of pitch. The freak

Withnail

amongst all the levels of weird here, whats that thing he does at about 18 seconds. its like a glitch. absolute classic middle class fool acting like a tough guy from the safety of distance and stewards.
It's all weird but that part is baffling. I've no idea what he thinks he's up to.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
For feck sake, what nonsense. Like that RAWK post where the guy said he rushed to his son's school the morning he heard Klopp is leaving. Prowled the halls of the school until he found his son and then promptly dropped to his knees crying when he saw his boy. Of course, they hugged out their grief right there in front of the teach and other children. As you do.
wtf :lol:

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Haha. That’s class.
To be fair. Outside of the city and the English media bubble, nobody takes them seriously as a club

the fact the media rarely mentions the charges just shows how scared they are. Just hope the FA has some balls about them come judgement day

Ole'sattheWheel

Look at this atmosphere for our match compared to yesterday. Coventry have a better fan base than city. Newcastle fans in the carabao cup final last year. Proper teams have proper fans

SER19

Controversial opinion : Coventry are a bigger club than City, who even with a small army of new fans from overseas, couldn't sell an fa cup semi final share