Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

ShinjiNinja26

The most bitter lot about. Bunch of sad bastards as well that they have to invent a bunch of fake scenarios where they’re always encountering “rags” and putting them in their place. :lol:

thisisnottaken1

The most bitter lot about. Bunch of sad bastards as well that they have to invent a bunch of fake scenarios where they’re always encountering “rags” and putting them in their place. :lol:
I don’t know what’s more embarrassing - people on BlueMoon inventing stories where they’re getting the better of “rags”, or the guy on RAWK who said that when he heard about Klopp resigning, he ran into his son’s school and fell to his knees crying.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Liverpool fans are irritatingly delusional. Whereas City fans are just toxic and bitter.

thisisnottaken1

They’re right about Liverpool being victims, but funnily enough they’re acting like victims in the quoted tweet. They’ve turned the Premier League into the Bundesliga and they have the bare faced cheek to act like this.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I'm becoming less sympathetic to the view that their success doesn't matter. It does and it needs to be stopped. Many United fans have too ok with them winning things at the expense of Liverpool.

If they're allowed to continue to cheat they will soon be catching up with our record. If Liverpool win more Premier League titles we can always reovertake them.

RedRocket9908

Anyone tuning in now would think that they have won the FA cup final.
It was their cup final, bless
Roy Keane doesn't half talk some shite. The worst Man Utd team ever according to him at half time. Changed his mind now they've won.
This is what happens when you absolutely give it everything you’ve got just to draw with the mighty Manchester City !

It fecks you for the next game…
quadruple gone.

real treble not even possible with second rate Europa league

lets hope hope only one trophy for Klopp this season is the Micky Mouse cuppa they won already.

Ahmer Baig

Forget the dodgy draw, City will take on anybody because we don't fear anybody, We are the best team still in the FA cup, It is Manchester City time of the season and we are about to into full bloom
I told hub before match started, he was actually watching the most odd draw with me. I think he then finally believed what I am always going on about with fixed draws/ warm/ cold balls. No mystery that previous draws in clear bowls, this time Wright could feel around in secret for the hot/ cold balls.

I saw us on Saturday morning as ball 4. It wasn't the numbers as issue bur feel of their temperature (imo) and fact it was very clandestine with his hand in that bag.....
I hate the Rags more and by quite some distance. However, I wanted them to win today. We'd not beat the Dippers if we made the final against them and I think they'd beat Chelsea again in the final. I was bored to death about the fecking nonsense around Klopp's Farewell Tour and wanted no more of it in the FA Cup. Couldn't imagine the nonsense around a Wembley trip with the gurning buffoon either.

However, I still fecking despise that shower of cnuts in Trafford more. I went through 20+ years of their insufferable arrogant bollocks. That fecking banner. That cheating **** Ferguson. That snidey little **** Scholes. That bullying **** Keane. That smug **** Neville. That trampy **** Giggs. That drug cheating **** Ferdinand. That granny shagging **** Rooney. Every single one of the fecking Crass of 92 cnuts. The bent bastard refs. The fecking cheating cabal of English managers who continued to roll over for Ferguson - wankers to a fecking man. The fecking legions of lickspittle wankers in the press corps who lapped up every fecking lie that Ferguson fed them. Ian Brown, Mick Hucknall, James Nesbitt, that **** in Lovejoy, Harry fecking Styles. Every single one of their fans, without reservation, every fecking one of the cnuts.

Yep, the Rags.

brontelicious

I'm becoming less sympathetic to the view that their success doesn't matter. It does and it needs to be stopped. Many United fans have too ok with them winning things at the expense of Liverpool.

If they're allowed to continue to cheat they will soon be catching up with our record. If Liverpool win more Premier League titles we can always reovertake them.
A right-wing political entity (which city indubitably are) generally believes in elitism, that's to say, a structure with them on top ad infinitum

It's disappointing to see their fans delude themselves but completely consistent with the supplicants of hard to far-right political movements.

Some don't realise they're doing it. Others don't care. Weird. Pep demanding 'democracy' or Haaland's 'Human Rights Matter' t-shirt. Supporters waving Ukraine flags whilst the owners refuse to acknowledge Putin's international arrest warrant. Rainbow laces.

Just keep watching trophies, spew the delusion and 'own' the rags/dippers/uefa/fifa/whatever. They're all against us, innit.

Going by 'The Sun was right' chanters on Sunday, Mason Greenwood apologists and the level of excuses made by pro-Qatar commentators (it's not a state bid!) amongst our own support, such delusion isn't beyond us either.

Scanny

A right-wing political entity (which city indubitably are) generally believes in elitism, that's to say, a structure with them on top ad infinitum

It's disappointing to see their fans delude themselves but completely consistent with the supplicants of hard to far-right political movements.

Some don't realise they're doing it. Others don't care. Weird. Pep demanding 'democracy' or Haaland's 'Human Rights Matter' t-shirt. Supporters waving Ukraine flags whilst the owners refuse to acknowledge Putin's international arrest warrant. Rainbow laces.

Just keep watching trophies, spew the delusion and 'own' the rags/dippers/uefa/fifa/whatever. They're all against us, innit.

Going by 'The Sun was right' chanters on Sunday, Mason Greenwood apologists and the level of excuses made by pro-Qatar commentators (it's not a state bid!) amongst our own support, such delusion isn't beyond us either.
Great post and spot on.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes

:lol: what?

Himannv

I hate the Rags more and by quite some distance. However, I wanted them to win today. We'd not beat the Dippers if we made the final against them and I think they'd beat Chelsea again in the final. I was bored to death about the fecking nonsense around Klopp's Farewell Tour and wanted no more of it in the FA Cup. Couldn't imagine the nonsense around a Wembley trip with the gurning buffoon either.

However, I still fecking despise that shower of cnuts in Trafford more. I went through 20+ years of their insufferable arrogant bollocks. That fecking banner. That cheating **** Ferguson. That snidey little **** Scholes. That bullying **** Keane. That smug **** Neville. That trampy **** Giggs. That drug cheating **** Ferdinand. That granny shagging **** Rooney. Every single one of the fecking Crass of 92 cnuts. The bent bastard refs. The fecking cheating cabal of English managers who continued to roll over for Ferguson - wankers to a fecking man. The fecking legions of lickspittle wankers in the press corps who lapped up every fecking lie that Ferguson fed them. Ian Brown, Mick Hucknall, James Nesbitt, that **** in Lovejoy, Harry fecking Styles. Every single one of their fans, without reservation, every fecking one of the cnuts.

Yep, the Rags.
This is quite the rant. :lol:

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
The cheek to call fergie a cheat when there clubs full of them with all these charges

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout

Yep, the Rags.
10/10 post mate, CTID. It definitely doesn't sound like United's success in the 90s/00s ruined your childhood and drove you fecking mental.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
This is quite the rant. :lol:
So is this, tbf

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Toryboy is offended. Must be a weekday.

Anyway, it isn't 'fair', Colin.

One is a reasoned, nuanced analysis and the other one is my own ;)
What an odd fellow :houllier:

First of all, what has politics got to do with it? What about my post implies I'm a "Toryboy"? You were the one who went on a rant in response to another rant. 2 rants don't make a right.

They shouldn't let nubiles play with the adults.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
They just couldn't take the media PR for one of the best matches between the fiercest rivals in footballing world . They can dream about having a PR like this. Doubt their CL win got a coverage like this.

brontelicious

You were the one who went on a rant in response to another rant. 2 rants don't make a right.

They shouldn't let nubiles play with the adults.
Says 'you started it', then claims he's being mature.

Evinces the lack of personal responsibility (and awareness) in your own conduct, whilst demanding it as a rule (They shouldn't...) in others.

Typical tory.

Also, I think you might want to look up the definition of 'nubile', chief.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Imagine trying to out "sassy" Colin!
This is why RedCafe is going downhill. 7 likes already, for a bunch of drivel posts, if what they've posted in this thread is anything to go by.

And that's not sass, that an argumentative little kid with no self awareness. Hopefully, if they keep posting rubbish, they'll run out of their daily allowance and we won't have to suffer them anymore.

No one out sasses me, pfft.

brontelicious

This is why RedCafe is going downhill. 7 likes already, for a bunch of drivel posts, if what they've posted in this thread is anything to go by.

And that's not sass, that an argumentative little kid with no self awareness. Hopefully, if they keep posting rubbish, they'll run out of their daily allowance and we won't have to suffer them anymore.

No one out sasses me, pfft.
Rattled.

Ole'sattheWheel

Says 'you started it', then claims he's being mature.

Evinces the lack of personal responsibility (and awareness) in your own conduct, whilst demanding it as a rule (They shouldn't...) in others.

Typical tory.

Also, I think you might want to look up the definition of 'nubile', chief.
:lol::lol::lol:.Must spend too much time on a certain type of site for that to enter your vocabulary without realising :nervous:

Last edited:

Withnail

I told hub before match started, he was actually watching the most odd draw with me. I think he then finally believed what I am always going on about with fixed draws/ warm/ cold balls. No mystery that previous draws in clear bowls, this time Wright could feel around in secret for the hot/ cold balls.

I saw us on Saturday morning as ball 4. It wasn't the numbers as issue bur feel of their temperature (imo) and fact it was very clandestine with his hand in that bag....
This bitter fantasising about hot balls

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
It's funny because it takes this thread for me to remember that "Manchester City" exist and they're our rivals. Just to be clear I'm talking about this new club that turned up a few years ago wearing City's colours, but they are as authentic as the stars above their new shit corporate badge.