Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Tony247

So talking about money tick them off! This is nice to know. Ole should say something about it in his next presser.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Paying £100m for him and then expecting Spurs to move at south of £160m is the nuttiest bit.

One was top scorer and assist provider last year. One won the most free kicks. I love Grealish but Kane is was always worth £50-100m more than him.
“Generational”

“better than Bruno”

“We will regret this for years to come”

He’s just another classy midfielder in a squad that’s already packed with them. I’d argue Mahrez was a far more complete and dangerous attacking player when City got him. Moving Bernardo on for Grealish is a 5-10% improvement at carrying the ball forward and drawing fowls and that’s it. 100 million upgrade? Not by any stretch. It’s just Gods way of telling you that you have too much money. Delighted, he’ll take the scrutiny off Sancho this season now big time.

Halftrack

which cnut was this @Damien ?

"
I'v been banned on redcafe.... For saying "City dont cheat and their is no proof" twice. It was too much for them and that's it banned.

feck me they're hurting from City pain "
Probably this guy:
Wow the bitterness. Guys this is another non - starter. Another trolling by the media rehashing the same old stuff.

There's a reason non of this ends up in fines or bans or main media, and that's because it is clickbait designed to get lfc and utd fans excited and clicking.

You guys carry on though, like the CAS thread I'll come back and say told you so. But for now let the accusations and misinformation fly.
City's argument being they don't want the press taking part. What's wrong with that?
You saying how senior the judge is doesn't make it more guilty.

Like I said, it's a rehash of old news and nothing will happen. It never does. Because there is nothing to answer for when it comes to actual law instead of newspaper accusations based on hatred for city.

You guys get your hopes up, but City run a clean ship, they have to, they're up against the history clubs and their media.

gica_7

They just can’t stand hearing about their spending. It will soon be a decade since their first title and everybody knows all of their success has been inorganic.
City is simply an ugly girl with a plastic surger and they KNOW it.

Bird Nerd

I would like them to go all in on Kane this week. Means it is more likely Haaland will end up here!

gorky_utd

They just can’t stand hearing about their spending. It will soon be a decade since their first title and everybody knows all of their success has been inorganic.
They are simply an ugly girl with a plastic surger and they KNOW it.
:lol: :lol:

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
“Generational”

“better than Bruno”

“We will regret this for years to come”

He’s just another classy midfielder in a squad that’s already packed with them. I’d argue Mahrez was a far more complete and dangerous attacking player when City got him. Moving Bernardo on for Grealish is a 5-10% improvement at carrying the ball forward and drawing fowls and that’s it. 100 million upgrade? Not by any stretch. It’s just Gods way of telling you that you have too much money. Delighted, he’ll take the scrutiny off Sancho this season now big time.
I also think Mahrez was, and is, better. But Grealish is great. Exciting. I’d have taken him and moved Martial on. Martial is probably more talented but he’s never been as constantly consistent.

It just seems daft to announce a £100m purchase before you agree a fee for Kane though. Especially as the pair are not miles apart in age. In the last 3 years Kane has played in a CL final, won the golden boot at the World Cup, captained his country to a Euros final after finishing top of goals and assists charts IN THE SAME LEAGUE as the club that wants him.

Why do Spurs look at all of that and think the number should be closer to £100 than £200?

United should bid £160m just to ensure City have to pay it. New rich Cnuts living up to the ‘knowing the price of everything but the value of nothing’ line. Plastic twats.

RetroStu

Thats why they are so bitter towards us. They know they won the lottery, they know the owners could of picked Newcastle, Spurs, Sunderland, whoever, and the sucess would of been the same. It may of took longer, or less time, but their success is all built on the fact that it was City the owners picked, and nothing more.

They cant stand that.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Never thought I'd see this thread up so soon :lol:

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I also think Mahrez was, and is, better. But Grealish is great. Exciting. I’d have taken him and moved Martial on. Martial is probably more talented but he’s never been as constantly consistent.

It just seems daft to announce a £100m purchase before you agree a fee for Kane though. Especially as the pair are not miles apart in age. In the last 3 years Kane has played in a CL final, won the golden boot at the World Cup, captained his country to a Euros final after finishing top of goals and assists charts IN THE SAME LEAGUE as the club that wants him.

Why do Spurs look at all of that and think the number should be closer to £100 than £200?

United should bid £160m just to ensure City have to pay it. New rich Cnuts living up to the ‘knowing the price of everything but the value of nothing’ line. Plastic twats.
:lol: :lol:

160,000,001 Suarez job. You’re correct though. If Grealish is 100 Kane is 140/50

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

We don’t have to bid. We just have to enquire about him and tell them how much were willing to pay. Thankfully. As I’d rather Haaland next season.

Oh and completely agreed on the first part of your post. Daft spending that on Grealish and then as you say expect Spurs to value Kane in the same ballpark.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Didn't expect them to be watching our game. Varane presentation probably killed them on the inside, completely dwarfs anything they've done
I agree, even though that's the last thing they should be concentrating on! Anyway, a nice end to the weekend for us :D

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
" Meh 1 defeat. Got the other 19 teams to beat."

#maths

Steve 007

Was anyone listening to talksport 25 minutes back? A Man City fan was interrupted by the presenter who told them “this isn’t a fairytale, you aren’t Leceister, you are an Oil club financed by a state, there’s no fairytale, it isn’t real”

Borys

Statistics Wizard
I have two questions about City
Having that squad, who do you go for in transfer market?
At which point you just buy players so that others can't get them?

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
I have two questions about City
Having that squad, who do you go for in transfer market?
At which point you just buy players so that others can't get them?
Maybe do that in a thread about City, not Bluemoon ;)

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
That last bit is on the nose. It looks nice but it's fake so people just don't like it as much.

Tyrion

He’s just another classy midfielder in a squad that’s already packed with them. I’d argue Mahrez was a far more complete and dangerous attacking player when City got him. Moving Bernardo on for Grealish is a 5-10% improvement at carrying the ball forward and drawing fowls and that’s it. 100 million upgrade? Not by any stretch.
Pep kinda reminds me of Wenger (far better obviously) in that he can never have enough of those classy midfielders even when other areas are bigger issues.

He'd play 11 of them if he could.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Was anyone listening to talksport 25 minutes back? A Man City fan was interrupted by the presenter who told them “this isn’t a fairytale, you aren’t Leceister, you are an Oil club financed by a state, there’s no fairytale, it isn’t real”
Probably Alex Crook, he's a wanker basically. Laugh now but he spent most of last season laying into Ole

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
They shot themselves in the arse buying Grealish. 1. he wasnt needed 2. i dont see the hype

3. Levy will just think well release clause or not, you clearly think he is worth 100m or you wouldnt have triggered it.... Kane is worth so much more, give us 160 minimum or off you feck

I still think Kane ends up staying now. Too late in the window for me, and all selling clubs will know spurs are flush with cash, and hike the prices. City should have done Kane first, then Grealish

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
5 homogeneous attacking players. I hope teams will finally figure out how to deal with them.

Tyrion

Probably Alex Crook, he's a wanker basically. Laugh now but he spent most of last season laying into Ole
Most talksport presenters just try and wind up the people who call in. If they're not ranting, the presenter will argue with them and try to get them to rant. If they're calling up to rant, the presenter will just egg them on. If they're calling up to argue, the presenter will mock them.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Most talksport presenters just try and wind up the people who call in. If they're not ranting, the presenter will argue with them and try to get them to rant. If they're calling up to rant, the presenter will just egg them on. If they're calling up to argue, the presenter will mock them.
Sounds like a primary school argument. Only difference is that you could still like the kids

Steve 007

You’ll find it hard to find anyone except the odd City fan that actually disagrees with what was said though.