Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

VivaJesperBlomqvist

Leeds are shit. They’re just a northern Watford with more fans.

I’m sure the dirty rag cnuts will be below us where they belong after two or three games. fecking wankers. They shouldn’t make me so angry but I just utterly fecking despise them. Hope Varane fails big time the fecking shit rag ****. A that prick Pogba can feck off to PSG the fecking wanker. And Fernandez is a cheating fecking weasel.

feck off and die you rag cnuts I hope you never ever win another trophy and get absolutely arse-fecked for some financial irregularities, disbanded and have to restart in the northern counties league as rag wankers fc. fecking cnuts.
Bitter Blues

Nero

Imagine living your life with that much bitterness and resentment. United's existence must consume his very being.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Isnt there actual documents, in black and white, proving they cheated/financially dope?

Toad

Imagine living your life with that much bitterness and resentment. United's existence must consume his very being.
It’s hilarious to think somebody gets wound up that much that they want people to die. Can’t be much more to their lives than clearly. I feel sorry for their family.

VivaJesperBlomqvist

Glorious. They’re desperate for respect that they will never get. It hurts them that they achieved their lifelong wish of usurping us, yet it will never be taken seriously. Nobody cares about their tinpot club and FM playing owners. They’re not real. It’s not real.

The respect we are getting for yesterday’s performance is hurting them so much.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
So yeah Grealish is a good player but they didn’t really need him. Should have went for a striker to bring what they already have into play better and to finish off moves.
Paying £100m for him and then expecting Spurs to move at south of £160m is the nuttiest bit.

One was top scorer and assist provider last year. One won the most free kicks. I love Grealish but Kane is was always worth £50-100m more than him.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
You’ve been banned for being a stupid fecking cnut mate.

RetroStu

Went on Bluemoon yesterday, first time in a couple of years, and its just 'rag' this, 'rag' that, calling Rashford 'Ragford' :lol:.
So snall time when it involves something from like 100 years ago, and some people question if its even true. :lol:

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
How is it that we are in the opening week of the season and Pep isn't starting his best 11? It feels like the Champions league final all over again. More of Pep's arrogance perhaps?

LazyRed-Ninja

Dutchman, who could have chosen any tagline.
Went on Bluemoon yesterday, first time in a couple of years, and its just 'rag' this, 'rag' that, calling Rashford 'Ragford' :lol:.
So snall time when it involves something from like 100 years ago, and some people question if its even true. :lol:
They will always have this 'inferior' complex towards United and rightfully so. United's history and legacy is set in stone, while their starting point of succes has literally been dependent on investments through pure cash rather then profits made through legacy. They will sub or consciously have this in mind, no matter how big City fans think their club is. That is just the reality and no amount of money or trophies can obscure that reality.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
most fouled player in the premier league last season is now at manchester city
yep we already seen what going to happen this season with the officials turning a blind eye
its going to be from the most fouled player to the cheat and diving

count banner
thought most City fans thought he dived too much
He will soon learn that playing in this City team means that keeping the ball alive and moving brings far more reward that drawing a foul. Probably has in training already
When he realises he ain't getting a foul awarded to him he may stay on his feet and beat the man
Drawing fouls only works when you are the inferior team, because it buys you more time and you get to hoof a set piece into the box.
Grealish will be different for City. Neville said on that sky pre season interview thingy that he will be a completely different player in 18 months time under Pep, and I tend to agree. He needs to work on his goals and assists, get his numbers up to the dizzy heights of a De Bruyne or Bruno.
He has the potential to be great.
Does "Bruno" buy fouls or does he cheat? A lot of the "fouls" on him are classed as assists.
In those games when we're winning 0-1 v LFC with minutes left and Grealish is buying fouls to slow the game down he will be appreciated imo. It's not nice but its an important tool, nowhere near as important as his skills and attacking attitude though
He's going to get on a lot of peoples nerves quickly if he's going down easy and not getting the freekicks like in the previous 2 seasons
he’ll be coached to play in a different way, we keep possession and moving the ball, Villa didn’t, we always have options for the player with the ball Villa probably didn’t, We aren’t very effective from set pieces so won’t want to slow down play for a free kick unless it’s around the box for a direct attempt.
Lee Dixon, who lost his fecking mind talking about him getting fouled for England is now convinced he goes down easily. He's a "city" fan too....................right?
He’s so skilled at winning fouls, nobody can doubt that…
I don't know how we are expected to compete this year when the Rags have a nett spend of over £110 million while so far we have only been able to spend a nett £40 million
Look sky and BT will be back on it talking about the cost of our line up and bench,last couple of years it was brought up in certain games more so from BT,why no mention of Chelsea and lukaku or rags sancho as it doesn’t fit the narrative of appeasing armch fans of clubs who will be foaming at the mouth going on about its city who spend and no one else ..
God ! I'd forgotten how expensive our bench is. Thank you Sky.
£100M Grealish starts but Sky are unsure where £100M Grealish will play today but they agree £100M Grealish will get lots of the ball and £100M Grealish has the quality to start in the City side
New drinking game. Take a swig every time the commentators mention Grealish’s price tag…
Slow and boring.
To many pussy’s in this squad that show no fight when the game gets to tough. Also a few in that team who just don’t cut it. We must sign a striker and get Foden, Grealish and Kev playing together.

Anyway, we always lose at that stadium so I’m not really worried.
Not a single positive from that shower
- Mendy can't defend
- If we go behind this side rarely have the character to come back
- We can have 100 corners but why bother
- For such a great manager Pep loses the same way, 3 times away at Tottenham, 3 times on the bounce against Chelsea and the same against Utd in the PL

The whole side looked completely demotivated and lacking desire.
Spurs will finish between 5th and 10th again, they are simply the Wolves now ... but they deserved to win today. Ferna and Cancelo were below par and it hurt. Nothing surprising elsewhere. KDB looked fantastic, Grealish was fine. shrug ... in Pep we trust
Defensive midfield and Left Back continue to be ignored by the club.

Can't start this season slowly like the last.
Meh 1 defeat. Got the other 19 teams to beat.
let’s hope we beat Norwich
Grealish a bright spark. We will still finish above them.
Need a striker. false 9 does not work

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
They're so insecure, its mental. They lose, and they're more concerned about what the media will say about them, or that the league is fixed. They're embarrassing sometimes

U99ted

which cnut was this @Damien ?

"
I'v been banned on redcafe.... For saying "City dont cheat and their is no proof" twice. It was too much for them and that's it banned.

feck me they're hurting from City pain "
Was probably banned for having such poor grammar.

AshRK

They're so insecure, its mental. They lose, and they're more concerned about what the media will say about them, or that the league is fixed. They're embarrassing sometimes
You can see that transfers to their manager also. They look so insecure. They want to convince the world they are a big club but thing is most look at them as a joke.

No Idea For Nickname

100% dogshit
Once they scored it was over - you just knew it.
It makes me sick that we are capable of losing to THAT Spurs side. Look at their defence ffs
Certainly didn't deserve to win and I'm not even sure we deserved a point.
Lacked pace, energy and ideas.
Passing dreadful and our pressing game was non existent.
No idea how Torres stayed on the pitch.
Dreadful start to the season, we look well off the pace.
Can't afford another slack start to the season cos I don't think we can claw it back again with other teams looking stronger this season.
Only positive is how negative the media will portray us again, won't be favs and then we will have an insane run and the media will then be crying how one sided the prem is haha
Only positive is how negative the media will portray us again, won't be favs and then we will have an insane run and the media will then be crying how one sided the prem is haha
Pep is morphing into Southgate .
Half you feckers are embarrassing on here your starting to sound like rags and dippers maybe feck off and support them. It's first game of the season with no pre season, players un fit embarrassing..
Pep needs to get ruthless and send a message, get rid of the dross, don't care if we have to pay their wages to do it if they aren't good enough now they never will be.
feck this team. Woeful. 4th place and no trophies with this attitude. I'd change my mind if I were Kane. cnuts.
feck off you rag ****.
What a small club mentality.
It is like they have just won the FA Cup.
Completely OTT
That just shows what beating us means these days mate.
I take it as a compliment.

Paxi

They are the most insecure fans about. On that forum anyway.

RetroStu

They think the FA are against them. And i know a lot of teams fans think that, but its funny coming from then when everyone and their dog sees the dodgy stuff going on inregards to their spending, yet they are allowed to get away with it.

Paxi

They’re mental. Full of conspiracy theories.

::sonny::

This is the greatest thing seen in the last 10 years, losing against Tottenham with Kane not even in the squad

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No Idea For Nickname

Even the money they generated in the 90’s they principally did so by stacking the deck in their favour - and I’ve never once heard any argument (cogent or otherwise) to refute that assertion.

They ‘earned’ their money the same way Robert Maxwell did; by plundering it from others.

RetroStu

I know they only have 10 posts per page on Blurmoon but the post match thread is already up to page 46 :lol:

Rojofiam

Glorious. They’re desperate for respect that they will never get. It hurts them that they achieved their lifelong wish of usurping us, yet it will never be taken seriously. Nobody cares about their tinpot club and FM playing owners. They’re not real. It’s not real.

The respect we are getting for yesterday’s performance is hurting them so much.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Even when they win something, people just get on with their day, literally no one cares about their league titles or any of their success in the last 10 years. That guy must be mentally crippled from being ignored so much.

No Idea For Nickname

Their stock market flotation in the early nineties brought in the outside investment that gave them the platform to dominate and outspemd everyone else for two decades.
Mard arses can't handle the fact that they're not on top anymore and paid shills in the media will peddle the false narrative to appease their plastic glory hunters who subscribe to Sly Sports "cos they can't get a ticket" despite the fact that there were over 2000 unsold seats yesterday at The Swamp as was also the case pre-lockdown

Sky Sports just now... "Greenwood looks like he is the best natural finisher in Manchester, even if Manchester City buy Harry Kane"

Hmm...
Gary Neville "Really Expensive Bench". That guy is a fecking ****. He's a fecking ****. Your fecking shit lot brought on 70+ million quids worth of winger yesterday, followed 36 million quids worth of fecking garbage. People defend him on here - but really he's a fecking muppet.