Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Dansk

I can see Chelsea and Newcastle watching this closely.
I suspect Chelsea did most of their dodgy stuff before the rules were put in place, and Newcastle will surely have taken precautions against it, being so recent. In all likelihood, these two clubs will not be in breach of the rules. Chelsea have set up their youth mill and are selling a hundred players per season in order to finance their transfers, and Newcastle aren't spending extravagantly but rather taking it slow and building up their financial structures ahead of time.

SB16

It probably will eventually
I actually think it can't since CAS (I think I read) requires all parties involved to sign up to their arbitration system - so the Premier League needs to be a part of it, too.

That's not to say that the Premier League doesn't / won't have its own appeals system, of course.

romufc

I suspect Chelsea did most of their dodgy stuff before the rules were put in place, and Newcastle will surely have taken precautions against it, being so recent. In all likelihood, these two clubs will not be in breach of the rules. Chelsea have set up their youth mill and are selling a hundred players per season in order to finance their transfers, and Newcastle aren't spending extravagantly but rather taking it slow and building up their financial structures ahead of time.
Yes, they taking their time but there will come to a point where they will need to spend big on wages and transfers.

Chelsea, however good their youth mill is, they aint selling 500m worth of transfers.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
I actually think it can't since CAS (I think I read) requires all parties involved to sign up to their arbitration system - so the Premier League needs to be a part of it, too.

That's not to say that the Premier League doesn't / won't have its own appeals system, of course.
You maybe right but I suspect in the PL rules there'll be something about arbitration, guess we'll find out, probably in 3-4 years time!

crossy1686

career ending
Had an hour break, they've written another 120 pages in that time...

And they're still worried:
Strip us of titles!!?? They were won fair and square on a football pitch, not in the boardroom
United and Liverpool are no longer for sale.

On hearing the news, the Glasers and FSG have decided not to sell their clubs.
100% can’t take the memories. Give me a champions league before this all ends and then send us wherever u want I couldn’t care less
Can we boo the anthem now
We are fecked, good while it lasted.
If things are bad, a lot of players are going to be getting a visit from HMRC, those guys won't take prisoners.
Since this will take a few years to conclude if there is a feeling at city we may not be able to get out of this one may as well spend big this summer and try to win that champions league. Screw what happens next we would’ve won it all!
When Spurs got many of their punishments overturned in 1994 for financial breaches relating to illegal payments, Sugar did it by taking it to arbitration. Not CAS but another arbitration panel. I'd be surprised if we wouldn't be able to do something similar if we need to. Perhaps someone can clarify?
City are very silent. Usually would issue a pre-written holding statement by now
Not going to lie don't see how we beat this , it's so obvious the PL hates us and under premier league rules the club can't take the sanction to the Court of Arbitration for Sport (which overturned the UEFA ban)
Time to get the Chelsea scarf out of the back of the wardrobe.
Those that don't cheat are a 'cartel' apparently:
The fact is that had we complied fully with every rule written we probably wouldn't be anywhere near where we are today.

We all know the rules were written or at least influenced by a "cartel" to protect themselves and they were designed to prevent any club being able to challenge the said cartel.

Its so fecking obvious. I really don't want to be a part of it anymore. Unless and until United are serial title winners again this will never end!
Didn't this ziegler gobshite have us hung, drawn and quartered with the UEFA ban?

Is he another sportswashing/human rights abuse wanker like the rest of them?
Would love to be a fly on the wall in Khaldoons office
Surely it's good luck defending it?
50 charges relate to financial reporting.

12 relate to other payments to players.

20 relate to payments to managers 10 years ago.

Good luck to the PL in proving it all.
A few thoughts, I hope the premier league have got deep pockets they will need them
Here we go again. I wish we hadn't paid the first fine...knew they'd be back. Charged for trying to compete in business. What a joke. They just can't help themselves. Man the barricades. Tin hats on.
Yeah, that's exactly what it says...
That City statement has blown me away. Incredibly confident and essentially accusing the PL of being biased against us.
They're always the underdog
It’s been us vs everyone for about 10 years now, it’s about time we take the fight to them and show some fecking bite for once rather being all pally.

The nice approach hasn’t worked and we get accused of everything under the sun with no repercussions. Finish it once and for all
Go after the cnuts City
I’m actually looking forward to the fight
They’ve basically just smirked at the PL.
The statement is powerful in that we must be very very confident in our position to be so assured
Up the fecking blues. Siege mentality now. Create hell against villa. Boo everything anti city and make it a fortress.
"Why he say feck me for?.gif"
Well that statement has perked me up a bit.

feck united, feck liverpool, feck arsenal, feck spurs, feck the league, feck uefa, feck fifa, feck the media... feck the whole fecking lot of them
You forgot Fergie ;-)
EVERYONE'S against them
cnuts. Proper, proper cnuts. Both the dippers and the FA. What are the options?

Points deduction? Hand Arsenal the league albeit with an asterisk next to it.

Transfer ban? Rags and dippers close to being taken over so they can spend freely while we can’t (see Chelsea)

Hopefully just blown out of proportion but as your post suggests, it’s inconsistency at its finest. At least now we know where the referees get it from…
A complete, feck right off response. I like it
It's taken 4 years to charge us, if they had concrete evidence we'd have been charged a lot sooner. With Pep mentioning the letter from 8 or 9, this stinks of the cartel clubs applying pressure for us to be charged and found guilty without due process.
Quite clear that the PL don't like owners with dark skin and aren't welcome in the PL. feck the Yank loving c*nts that is the PL
Let’s hope we beat this lot then actually start to call out the names & take legal action ourself. Enough is enough City.
I've never known a clubs fans openly state that they will still continue to support or stop supporting the club based on decisions made by governing bodies.
I look forward to our defence against the allegations as a final chance to bury them.

If it all goes tits up, I will still be a City fan. If we have years in the wilderness, I will still be a City fan. If we play an Academy team every week, I will still be a City fan.
Yes, we have dirt on the whole PL, they're were in bed with UEFA in a hotel down the road...
We r fecked even if we win. Our only hope is we have some dirt on the pl
FA in a nutshell……..

Yank money is ok
Arab money is dirty
This has fired fans up more so hopefully this all backfires on the prem league.

I see plenty of support for the blues now regardless how poor we have been.

Time to go on a run city & smash everybody in front of us.

We are now the 12th man till end of the season blues
Does it really?
That statement is fantastic. It comes across as though we’re bored of their whole charade while also accusing them - without actually saying so - of bias
Erm, no?
makes you wonder why the rags and dippers are up for sale eh?
Real call to arms wasn't it
We are not fecking about with that statement. Come on!!!!
Good statement that
Basically says bring it on you cheating cnuts!!!
So what i take from this happening, is that it is the last throw of the dice from the snidey **** american cartel
Can't wait to see what they have on us
Time to stop taking it up the backside and dish every bit of dirt we've got on the rags, dippers and arse. Enough of this softly softly approach, we've got zero friends out there, what have we got to lose. Our approach over the years of being passive has proved to be the wrong one.
Unless we claim victimisation? Or ethnic racism being targeted and blow the whole corrupt organisation to bits?

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
@No Idea For Nickname

Was her day off yesterday. Expecting fireworks today:drool:
It was, horrible lazy biatch :wenger:, and half of today, came home from work and saw the news and thought "this gonna be good".

Thank Lord @crossy1686 is full spead ahead, all guns (quotes) blazing. :clap: :clap:

Now few thing to do at home like have a lunch and read qoutes and will join the fun.

romufc

Reading that is quite clear City fans do not understand why they are being investigated. They talk about spending when the charges are not to do with overspending.

I mean even the most hardened City fan cannot tell you honestly that they are the biggest commercial club in the world. Over Real Madrid? Really?

If they have nothing to hide, why pay players / managers off book?

Andre Kagawa

Well the fecking toothless, barefoot, knuckle-dragging gutter rats from Old Toilet are out in force! :-/

Just had my resident Rag message me, crowing about us FINALLY being outed as crooks, but I soon popped his balloon by asking him "Do you know what the accusations are in relation to?"

He replies: You got caught cheating.

Me: At what?

Him: FFP

Me: What specifically?

Him: Stop feckin answering a question with a feckin question & finally admit you're a bunch of crooks!

Me: So you don't actually know what the accusations are then?

Him: You cheated at FFP!

Me: You really don't know do you?

Me: You seriously messaged me about something you know feck all about?

Me: HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... Have you disconnected your mobile?

Radio silence since... This is what I fear more than than the PL! :-/

crossy1686

career ending
Apparently Gerrard has a horse in the race?
Stevie G will be cumming in his pants this afternoon.
Out comes the defiance
Couldn’t give a rats arse what anyone else thinks. We’ll beat this, crack on as per and the silverware will continue to flow, as will the bitter tears of our rivals.
Stephen Warnock will be on sky sports news soon pretending to know the ins and outs of footballing finance just because he's put on a pair of glasses. The boring scouse c*nt.
the Premier League have been under so much pressure to clip City's wings from the heritage clubs that they have thrown the kitchen sink at City in order to look tough and in the hope something sticks.
You could just spend within your means?
This is like Al Capone accusing someone of being a gangster.
The system is totally corrupt.
bring on the super league where everyone can do what they want
Yeah this is great, if you're a bitter
God this is why I love this club, be it on the field or off it there is always drama. Must be boring supporting other clubs!
Just what do they think they have?
Expose everything now City EVERYTHING....
Expose what? You won't even publish your own books?
This and this again
Someone found a dictionary
The words 'irrefutable evidence' are very strong from City. It means impossible to deny or disprove. Impossible. City have gone as strong as it is possible to go as an opening statement. This'll take years.
"Go for them" Okay, what exactly does that mean?
Surely they can’t do this during a season ?

This affects everybody at the club from admin staff to players.

Club have to go for these now
It’s all bent. They’ve been dying to jump on us and finally they’ve pulled the trigger. feck the lot of them and feck the hateful 9 even more!
Simon Jordan has gone into full window licking mode, Talksport's football financial expert, what a grade A prick
If we win this, then we need to go after the PL leadership and force them to resign. feck with us if you wish but there will be consequences.
We won't be doing anything like that. We didn't 'go after' UEFA nor did we 'expose' them.

We'll fight the charges and that will be that.
My faith in the people running our club has NEVER waivered. Not once. Ever.
I’ve been pissed off plenty after some matches as football and its aftermath is an emotional game but my faith in our executives has never waivered. And it still hasn’t.
I am confident we will prevail here again.
Bit the key line in the statement HAS to be “once and for all”
The daily fail have about 9 articles about a us being relegated… want a shower of C*nts.
Yes, that is how investigations work...
Five year investigation makes you think surely if the evidence was damning the charges would have been brought forward years ago.

This screams of a “we can’t find anything concrete” so let’s accuse and refer to an independent body but also the damage to the club is done regardless
Breaking news sky have just released a statement Liverpool have up to 2030 to spend the coutinho money after that they will be given a written warning
I'm shocked the Premier League want to punish us.... Shocked
No, that's not how criminal proceedings are handled. "Your honor, my client cannot be tried for murder because the prosecution haven't looked into everyone else in the world to the same degree".
Problem is, if they have to prove they had investigated other clubs to the same degree, I would imagine anything they have on us would probably apply to a hell of a lot of other clubs too.
Small time
thats the PL anthem getting booed on Sunday
That'll show em
We will get our opportunity Sunday, let’s give the PL hell (Sky will be turning the sound down for definite protecting their ‘product’) but I for one will be booing that shit PL anthem at the top of my voice and would implore others to do the same, makes me laugh when you think about the main protagonists in the whole ESL debacle are driving this, the PL are nothing more than a puppet regime
Fooking amazing that they go after clubs that can fund big spending but they sit back while the likes of Bury and Macclesfield are torn to bits by bent owners ............ still are you lot shocked the bastards will do anything to get United and Liverpool to the top
I wonder if the dippers and the rags being put up for sale is because the PL are going to look at their finances
What a truly bizarre list of trumped up allegations. It’s clear the hyenas and jackals from the gang of eight or nine other clubs have working feverishly to orchestrate this attack.

Its incumbent on every one of us to back our club in this moment.

We fight against the odds and never give in. It’s in our DNA.

Come on City!
Bottle of Stella in hand mate, I'm fecking fuming, all the way to the High Court this if that nerdy ponce finds us guilty. The Premier League has shit on the team who has driven the quality of their product and increased its world wide audience. These are thunderbastards, make no mistake.
I would feck off and go support Chelsea again but they are probably next
Hope the club also monitors what the media and others say, and if cleared of charges and they have openly stated ie Keown we are cheats, we finally take the gloves off and sue each and every one of them for slander

crossy1686

career ending
It was, horrible lazy biatch :wenger:, and half of today, came home from work and saw the news and thought "this gonna be good".

Thank Lord @crossy1686 is full spead ahead, all guns (quotes) blazing. :clap: :clap:

Now few thing to do at home like have a lunch and read qoutes and will join the fun.
I'm gonna head to the gym soon but I left off at page 150 on Bluemoon, feel free to pick up from there if you feel the need to delve into that swamp.

They’re posting quicker than I can copy paste, I'm always 100 pages behind at the moment.

Last edited:

fezzerUTD

bring on the super league where everyone can do what they want
Ironically the super league was brought about because the og clubs are sick of oil clubs spending what they liked and were going to be strict with how money was earned and spent.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
They sound like a bunch of mad Trump supporters.
They'll be shouting for a wall built around the fecking Etihad next, which I'll be in favour of tbh.

No Idea For Nickname

I'm gonna head to the gym soon but I left off at page 150 on Bluemoon, feel free to pick up from there if you feel the need to delve into that swamp.

They’re posting quicker than I can copy paste, I'm always 100 pages behind at the moment.
Thanks, just got on BM, 269 pages, ooops, so 151 it is from now. Have fun at the gym.

glasgow 21

The truth here is a bit like the Chinese Spy ballon. We know you (the club) are doing it and you know we (the governing bodies) are doing it, just don't get caught doing it.

UDontMessWith24

I absolutely abhor the idea of Liverpool being stripped of their title because we are the two heads of the table in English football and IMO it would taint The Rivalry in English football, but them? They're sitting at the grown up table on a stack of cards and watching them tumble back down to the abyss from which they came is just going to be hilarious.

crossy1686

career ending
I absolutely abhor the idea of Liverpool being stripped of their title because we are the two heads of the table in English football and IMO it would taint The Rivalry in English football, but them? They're sitting at the grown up table on a stack of cards and watching them tumble back down to the abyss from which they came is just going to be hilarious.
Liverpool?

Memento28

Wow... :wenger:
I could not give a shit about any of the so called FFP rules brought in by the scum united to stop us

This is my club and even if we have to play FCUM next season in the lower leagues, we will have 50.000 others just like me turning up each week and watch Manchester city football club playing football,

they can all feck off with the shit league and so-called rules, it's bollocks and just shows that Glory means to united fans, they need to be champions every season, so they can spout shit about being the biggest club in the world,

for ten years, Manchester city have been playing under different rules to the rest, and we still beat the system and won titles, dodgy match officials every fecking week out to get us by any means possible, even letting other teams kick the shit out of players then book our players to fighting back,

COME ON MANCHESTER CITY, take the whole thing down if we are going to get punished, call them out once and for all, they are the biggest CHEATS and let us go through their books ? oh look page one CHEAT I can guarantee,
That is as delusional as it gets. :houllier:

crossy1686

career ending
That is as delusional as it gets. :houllier:
I’ve never known a collection of fans with such a small time mentality. They’re relishing being relegated because they feel like they ‘belong’ in that world where they have the biggest crowds and the loudest fans and the best team. They act like they’re always swimming against the tide when they’re up with the best of the best, like they don’t belong.

No Idea For Nickname

I have nothing against City, as I have said many times over. I hope this is ends up with City cleared of any wrongdoing. Just saying, reading the statement from the league it seems more serious than whatever nonsense had UEFA cooked up to take your to court a few years ago.
It looks pretty much the same excepting Mancini and the alleged player payments. I'm actually pissing myself laughing at it, as it will get the contempt that UEFAs attempt did.
---

Stephen Warnock will be on sky sports news soon pretending to know the ins and outs of footballing finance just because he's put on a pair of glasses. The boring scouse c*nt.
It's funny cause it's true.........
---
My gut feeling is there will be a big fine, particularly on non-compliance, but rival fans wanting titles stripped and us relegated to the conference are setting themselves up for disappointment. Or City really have spent the last decade being almost criminal with their books and sloppy in hiding it.
feck me this thread has more flappers and rags than a match day thread. Calm the feck down, we aren't being found guilty of any of this shit that will impact us on the pitch
Funny how the charges only go back to just after the 2008 takeover. I'm not having it that we were run in a more squeaky clean way when Doctor Death (Shinawatra) owned us!
Let’s all settle down. If we get found guilty then more than likely it will 15 points deducted and a big fine . No titles are being stripped and we are not being relegated .
I wish people would stop posting stupid inane comments, I don’t know if they are trying to lighten the mood or whatever, but it’s not funny, witty or helpful. This is serious shit and we need to treat it as such.
---

30 charges relate to non-compliance with the investigation.

25 relate to profit and sustainability.

5 relate to the non-compliance with UEFA, which we were already fined for.

12 relate to breach of details on how much was paid to players between 2010-2016

8 relate to breach the details of how much was paid to managers between 2009-2013

50 relate to accuracy of financial reports to the PL.

Like I said, good luck proving all of that and if we found guilty of a few we will fight it in the higher courts.
This is the one that is at odds with Citys statement. If the PL have asked for something and we haven’t given it them (for whatever reason) we must know that a charge for non-compliance is coming our way. How the frig are we “surprised” if we haven’t complied 30 times?
---
City are pretty much saying 'bring it on, we've provided the evidence you asked for, an impartial judge will side with us'.

Short and to the point.
Impartial judge.
Along with honest politicians and policemen will be hard to find ;-)
Never trust the three P's, Press, Politicians and Police.
feck off ( Insert whatever fits) rag/dipper/arsenal scum.
Do you think top players are going to join in the summer after this? Or if even a single one of the allegations is true Pep will stay? You're a plastic - just pretending its all sound because you went FA cup last week is not going to solve the problem. We are being accused of accounting fraud.
---
This seems very serious.
And yet Chelsea sit there serenely watching the world go by…
How odd
. ---
Funny that the announcement comes on the day the " Government no longer unveiling plans for a football regulator this week - announcement delayed."
Th PL want to show there is no need for one, trying to avoid having to answer to an independent body?
Well, that says to me the EFL won’t be regulated. Therefore, the corrupt 9 have said get the charges out to city.
Hence the comment on city statement about someone independent would be welcome to investigate.
That sounds like a worry but city will argue it has to be independent investigation given the 9 club’s wanting a kangaroo court
---
We’re 100% going to get done. They’ve been out to get us for years it’s gonna happen eventually.
---
Bloody hell, this has put me right off my lunchtime wank!
I'm really hoping that is a typo and you put an n instead of an l
---
I find it a bit surreal how two of the worlds biggest football organisations can be against one football club. We’ve already beaten one, let’s beat the other. It truly is City against the rest.
Can't wait to see our fixture list next year, going to one hell of a season replaying 10 years worth of fixtures.

Get the feck in there.
---
Ok, I know we are all angry and shocked, and my God we are really shocked, but what the feck happend to the thing called British humour.
No more from me on this topic, I just hope for the best possible outcome knowing the knives are truly out.
Probably for the best.
Also, you need to work on the humour.
---
Would be ironic if this sparks off a winning streak for the rest of the season
Be a miracle the way we are playing
---
Just heard about this
We're fecked..........
You got no electricity
Working. Some Rag just sent me some pics from the Mail.
It's been a good 15 years
---
If we have to replay games can we replay the derby where we were 2 up to win the league at the swamp but then lost 3-2?
Still angry about that.
Wasn't that at home, where Razza missed the header just before the half and we let them back into it 2nd half?
---
Does this mean utd are definitely back ?
There's a matchday forum vibe to this thread me thinks...
The truth will out, chill bitches.
Don't know what's more impressive, 100 points season or 100 charges season.
Quite proud of both to be honest.
Who decides what is a fair sponsorship deal ? Surely its between the two companies
---
Hey, the Dippers lost 3–0 to Wolves. Sorry to drag football onto this site.
Yeah my scouse supporting mates have been quiet all weekend - until this kicked off. Put them back in their box.
You have Scouse mates or is it just people you buy dodgy goods from?
---
Should just join Perez and his super league. This’ll never go away and it’s better to be out of it all.
---
I wish people would stop using this as an excuse to join the ESL. It was a shit idea at the time and is still a shit idea now!
---
They are really going out their way to make an example of us. Even if all the charges get dropped it will be a hit to the reputation of the club.
---
Find the people who insist on defending the board/ownership bizarre. They are not the club, the fans are, and they've embarrassed us. Regardless of the outcome the damage has already been done. Soriano has to walk and I'd be surprised if Khaldoon doesn't take a big step back in the future as well. We were there before them and we'll be there if they decide this isn't worth the effort anymore.
Hey raggy boy, get back to your raggy forum
---
I'm beginning to feel like Everton beating Arsenal was the highpoint of my footballing weekend
Dead on we are winning the champions leagues the week after being relegated to league two
---
Im not worrying now. Just rang me dad about it. He said ,”itll all be bollocks”
Ps he has no financial or legal knowledge
I want your dad to be my dad
---
I’d be very surprised if we had been playing by a different set of rules to the rest of the Prem….
Can't believe what we have been doing for the last 13 years is more criminal to football than what we served up under Stuart Pearce
citys legal team has been apointed this morning
Fukem Screwem & Cheatem
Can't stop us on the pitch, feck us in the courts SFA did the same to the Bears took them five years to get back. BASTARDS
wth?
Just realised it’s anniversary of Munich air disaster today. Very interesting day to release all of this.
They've not charged us with that have they?

AlexUTD

Had an hour break, they've written another 120 pages in that time...

And they're still worried:

Those that don't cheat are a 'cartel' apparently:

Surely it's good luck defending it?

Yeah, that's exactly what it says...

They're always the underdog

"Why he say feck me for?.gif"

EVERYONE'S against them

I've never known a clubs fans openly state that they will still continue to support or stop supporting the club based on decisions made by governing bodies.

Yes, we have dirt on the whole PL, they're were in bed with UEFA in a hotel down the road...

Does it really?

Erm, no?

Real call to arms wasn't it

Can't wait to see what they have on us
The lack of self awareness is mind boggling :lol: :nervous: :eek::houllier:

AjaxNL

Amazed to read there are so many city fans that think this is all a big conspiracy against them. You’d think everybody in his right mind, even city fans, could see that city is financially jacked to the tits and is breaking FFP left, right and center, but going from these quotes there are quite a few who think they’re the victim here. Amazing

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Who are these other 9 clubs they keep referring to?

I assume united pool chelsea arsenal, who else?