Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Load of bollocks, they're just pissed off that another medium sized club were able to do what they did but without having to rely on all the blood money, no galactico level mercenary signings and in a shorter space of time. A medium sized club that everyone has falling in love with for their amazing achievement as opposed to their lurid rise that the media has gone into a full love in for where they, the centre of the universe as far as they're concerned, are coming to realise that they're not the biggest club in Manchester or a big club at all and their blood money lottery win isn't going to change that. But hey they signed pep, doesn't that mean they can now be spoken about as the same as Barca.... NO! Media Bias!!!!!

Last edited:

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Not as thick as me. Watching a game recently, I thought to myself: 'I wish the commentators these days wouldn't bother telling the viewers what the crowd has just chanted - we can bloody hear them, FFS!' Then I thought: 'Ahhh. They're probably telling the deaf viewers what the fans are chanting. That's ok then.' Then I thought about what I'd just thought...twit.
What about subtitles? I doubt they'll cover chants. Less of a twit than you thought perhaps? ;)

stevoc

Not as thick as me. Watching a game recently, I thought to myself: 'I wish the commentators these days wouldn't bother telling the viewers what the crowd has just chanted - we can bloody hear them, FFS!' Then I thought: 'Ahhh. They're probably telling the deaf viewers what the fans are chanting. That's ok then.' Then I thought about what I'd just thought...twit.
:lol:

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
Maybe mate but there must be one or two half sensible City fans over there.

If they don't get hounded out for being a closet Rag that is.
That's basically the long and short of it. There was an argument on there a year or two back where somebody had said Kompany hadn't had the best of seasons, and within minutes there were replies calling him a 'rag rat cnut' or somesuch. The place is toxic.

I hate to recycle my own material but this GIF I made a while back sums it all up pretty well if I may say so myself.

Charlie Foley

That's basically the long and short of it. There was an argument on there a year or two back where somebody had said Kompany hadn't had the best of seasons, and within minutes there were replies calling him a 'rag rat cnut' or somesuch. The place is toxic.

I hate to recycle my own material but this GIF I made a while back sums it all up pretty well if I may say so myself.

stevoc

Yeah Bluemoon posters and Jeremy Kyle guests would definitely come from the same demographic.

Steve the Red

Load of bollocks, they're just pissed off that another medium sized club were able to do what they did but without having to rely on all the blood money, no galactico level mercenary signings and in a shorter space of time. A medium sized club that everyone has falling in love with for their amazing achievement as opposed to their lurid rise that the media has gone into a full love in for where they, the centre of the universe as far as they're concerned, are coming to realise that they're not the biggest club in Manchester or a big club at all and their blood money lottery win isn't going to change that. But hey they signed pep, doesn't that mean they can now be spoken about as the same as Barca.... NO! Media Bias!!!!!
After daddy bought city, blues argued that the only way a mid-table club (which city wasn't) could win the league was to have an multi-billionaire owner. Leicester has disproven that. How many times has sheikh watched city in the Etihad, and how many times has Leicester's owner watched his team play?

Part of the reason for resentment against city was the bullshit predictions their fans came out with in 2008. When called on it they said wait 10 years. Well it's 8 years now, they better hurry up. They used to compare the success of the Mansour era versus the SAF era on a cumulative trophy count. Not so much now.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Nobody over here has heard of them.
Leicester are bigger. I have seen more of their shirts.

VanGaalEra

Found it funny then and it's still funny now.

Phil

Lack of education and purpose breeds bitter, resentful people like that.

Hammerfell

Still surprises me just what a vile lot they are. No idea why anyone would want to post on there.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
On hearing the Mourinho news:
When a man is cornered in a bar fight,and feels his life is at stake, he'll grab the nearest weapon to hand In order to survive. It's a case of act now, and reflect later. united cannot be gratuitously criticised for this.

If Mourinho was truly available, this is a roll of the dice over which they had no meaningful choice. They've had to prostitute everything they claimed to hold dear in an attempt to keep up with us, but they can't be overly chastised for that. They aren't the first organisation in human history to reevaluate their moral compass when placed in a corner
Is it possible to have less self-awareness? How can a City fan even have the courage to ever talk about United prostituting themselves when they spread their legs for Thai and then Arab oil money?

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
They've had to prostitute everything they claimed to hold dear in an attempt to keep up with us

Keep up with them? :confused: He makes it sound like they have won the league 3 years on the trot, rather than finishing ahead of us on goal difference

bubbles_

Some people would think its Pol Pot taking over. He has a wife, kids and seemingly normal (incredibly rich kind of normal) life. I really don't understand all this drama about him being evil or something. Really weird.

VanGaalEra

The only thing I am dreading is the absolute media wet dream that is incoming. The rat pack already love to gobble Mourinho's cock and they already love to act as official mouth pieces for United. This will be a match made in heaven for the British press and for the next 3 season we can expect it to ramp up to unprecedented levels where City are treated like aids sufferers were in the 1980s.

That's literally the only thing I am dreading.

RetroStu

I have been on a lot of other clubs forums over the years, seen all the bitter rivalry between many rival clubs, BUT i genuinely believe that City fans are the only football fans in the country that would rather see us fail then City succeed.
Example, if them losing the final game of a season meant thet they would miss out on the league but we would get relegated, they would pick that over winning, i honestly believe that.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I have been on a lot of other clubs forums over the years, seen all the bitter rivalry between many rival clubs, BUT i genuinely believe that City fans are the only football fans in the country that would rather see us fail then City succeed.
Example, if them losing the final game of a season meant thet they would miss out on the league but we would get relegated, they would pick that over winning, i honestly believe that.
You might be on to something there.
I've got a City fan on fb that never shuts up about United. If anyone replies with sense he'll act like he's gotten them to bite. Anyway, I reckon he'd fit into that category.