Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

CM

Why do they keep referencing Fellaini going unpunished in relation to this Aguero controversy? If anything, he's under more scrutiny in these kind of instances due to his track record.

namco

Agree...my eldest step-son supports United ( not his fault but down to my wife's step-dad)....he came in tonight after watching their game, said he ain't impressed with Ibrahimovich saying he is lazy and just looks for a high ball in the box.

Explained how mangala had him in his pocket last season, and that he has always looked poor against the English clubs and cannot be expected to chase after the ball when not in possession, he actually called him lazy

The only thing Mangala has had in his pocket during his time at City is the massive pay cheque from Mansour.

Absolutely crazy that at the start of the season they were banging on about how he's struggle to score in the PL. The guys been a class act wherever he's been.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
How they feel the media has a conspiracy against them is hilarious. Watching MOTD and they are creaming themselves over Pep.

There was a little bit of neat passing that resulted in nothing really, and the commentator said "never mind goal of the season, they are building up towards goal of the century."

They show Pep at every opportunity possible, even if he was just swirling some spit in his mouth.

Wouldn't shut up about Masuaku getting a second yellow, Antonio shirt gets pulled and should've been a pen and they say it quickly in passing.

Petr1

They dont have newbie/main forums like in here? Been a while since Ive been in the newbie section but I dont remember it being half as abusive and irrational as bluemoon. They are desperately trying to make themselves more relevant than they are. Well, they arent relevant at all. Just the club

Stookie

Nurse bell end
Absolutely. They're engineering their own siege mentality, because one doesn't exist. They really wish it did.

They're banging on about the "corruption" being a "disgrace" but I think they really want it to be real. They want to be of such a significance, and such a threat to the status quo that the media, the league and the governing bodies are waging war against Manchester fecking City.

They want to be the enemy of everyone, whilst being able to claim they won a trophy against all the odds, with the whole world trying to keep them down through deceit, brown envelopes and mates calling in favours, all whilst the country is fuelled by an Anti-City media narrative. It's some far-fetched pantomime.
They want exactly what United have had. Including the hate from all others.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
I wonder if Aguero is a Rag and is part of this agenda?

wait...wait. I've figured it out, Aguero didn't actually do anything, it was just some slight of hand on the TV that edited the few seconds. Aguero didn't throw anything hence the ref not seeing it.... Sky, you and your horrible agenda.
Raguero!

Dave89

It's a bit like when Chiellini shouldered Suarez in the mouth...
Suarez laying on the ground holding his teeth is legitimately one of the most pathetic sights I've ever seen in professional sports. (after the city two for one on tickets trying to fill empty seats).

Red Stone

Suarez laying on the ground holding his teeth is legitimately one of the most pathetic sights I've ever seen in professional sports. (after the city two for one on tickets trying to fill empty seats).
Remember when Suarez almost had a career-ending foot injury after getting brutalized by the back of a player's knee?

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
That is still one of the most shocking attempts to deliberately injure a player I can recall seeing.
What's weird is that in Suarez's case it's almost average, beyond three separate biting incidents, multiple attempts to feck up Scott Parker, you can find tonnes of nasty deliberate digs from him. Launching a nasty kick at Juanfran, attempting to backheel Thiago Silva in the junk, stamping Distin's achilles... It's actually amazing he hasn't been banned more.....

VanGaalEra

Aguero banned, first page, 7th post :drool:

Not seen at the time and off the ball....

fecking lol.

I actually think this strengthens us against Jose. He won't have a clue who plays 9 or false 9. They'll be chasing shadows.

And for Van Gall Era reading this, you're a cnut fella and your team is shite.

VanGaalEra

They have a point about the ref saying he didn't see it, he just bottled out of giving him a red there and then. Which would have been even worse for City cause it would have been 10 men and a three match ban.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
On Duncan Castle

I dispise this RAG sycophant, he's clearly taking bungs from Medes to suck off Maureen and the SCUM at every opportunity and also slag us off in the process.

His article published today about City's bad business in the transfer market with regards to Mangala is a classic example of putting the boot into us whilst ignoring the dozens of shit deals the scum have done over the past 2yrs (Depay, Rojo etc..).

DCIAC.

VanGaalEra

told you so, we're not playing football, we're playing politics.
Panel though has to be unanimous! The panel is Danny Mills, Niall Quinn and Paul Scholes
Bastard ref was looking right at it the lying feckwitt
Was an idiot doing it but yet again stitched up by iffy spineless officials and a raggy FA.
"He has until 6pm on Wednesday 31 August to reply".

What does this mean?

Does "feck-off you bent bunch of bastards" constitute a reply?
Well done Sky and BBC you've got what you wanted
ha....what a surprise..

the media went into overdrive the moment the match finished

the ref is lying (simple as that) if he says he didn't see it...what he is actually saying is that he saw it but didn't think anything of it at the time but because the media and cnuts like quinn have been all over it since then the easiest thing to do is say i didn't see it instead of saying no i don't agree with you or you are wrong or admit that he made the wrong call at the time and that he should have done something about it then.....absolutely spineless form the ref and just denying any responsibility for his actions by making excuses.

and as for the likes of quinn he should be banned from city for life....I cannot stand the guy and his bias against city is undeniable..Id love to meet him face to face and tell him and see him try and argue it cause he is also thick as feck!
feck the FA we're going to smash those red shits without our Kun.
The fecking rag press win out again.

Set the narrative via the media, and pressure the FA and officials to get the results they want.

Marriner stood 6 yards away from the incident and looking right at it tells the FA he didn't see it so they can act and get Aguero suspended in time for the derby.

The game is rigged.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Hahaha top quality, I just love how eveything is a conspiracy and everyone in world football is against city.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Wouldn't Sky and BBC want Aguero to play as it has more star power and is likely to create a more exciting match.

But that doesn't fit the Bluemoon narrative :rolleyes:

VanGaalEra

What did you do to them, they hate you so much over there. This isn't the first time they've mentioned you :lol:
It started with Minimanc and his obsession and always posting my posts over there. Now I quote them to piss Mani off who in turn keeps quoting me and they get pissed off :lol:

VanGaalEra

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sent my bit off to FA. Not so much about whether serg should be banned or not. More about the blind lying official. Also mentioned how big brush and there England Capt got away with last incidents and the trial by media. I know it ain't going to get any where but it made me feel better.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Seems like even the folks on RAWK are mad and are going on about how ref was looking at Gill's cheque book instead of the incident.

Conspiracy everywhere :lol: