Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

RedPed

Whatabouter.
these 2 I don't get or understand, specially Ratboy.
I think Tony Martial got his name when he first signed for United as he pretty much came out of the blue. The City fans were very dismissive of him when he signed so they just used to say 'whatsisname' as if he was of no consequence as they had never heard of him before. He sure proved them wrong last season though.

Perhaps one of the lurking Berties could enlighten us?

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
doesnt look like a rat as much since hes retired and put on a few pounds but Neville really did look like a rat when he was younger and leaner :lol:
:lol: you have got to be kidding me, I remeber how he looked like 10,15 years ago, not exactly a Brad Pitt look alike, but a Rat?? Or maybe rats look different in England?
I think Tony Martial got his name when he first signed for United as he pretty much came out of the blue. The City fans were very dismissive of him when he signed so they just used to say 'whatsisname' as if he was of no consequence as they had never heard of him before. He sure proved them wrong last season though.

Perhaps one of the lurking Berties could enlighten us?
that makes sence, have to admit, I never heard of him befere we signed him.

Token Sheet

"No 6 bus to Old Trafford 6p, Admission to re
Spotted a few more terms of endearment for our current and previous United folk. Updated list below. Always makes for funny reading. :lol:

Fergie - Pisscan, Whiskeynose, GPC, Baconface, Slur Alex, Taggart
Mourinho - PEG, Maureen, Moaninho
van Gaal - Turtle
Bobby Charlton - Ticket Tout
Steve Bruce - Elephant Man
Eric Cantona - Mr. Seagull
Rooney - Shrek, Granny Shagger, Weetabixhead...and others
Ronaldo - ******
Phil Jones - Stan Laurel, Duncan Edwards (I think)...and others
Giggs - Family Man
Martial - Whatsisname
Pogba - Carlton Palmer, Poogba
Fellaini - Elbows, A&E, Bog Brush
Schweinsteiger - Pigsticker, Pig Farmer
Ibrahimovic - Big Nose
Rashford - Gashford
Januzaj - Jizzyjazz
Ferdinand - Camel Gob, Wio
Gary Neville - Ratboy
Scholes - Ginger Pig
Old Trafford - The Swamp, Unsold Trafford...and others
United - Rags, Ushited, Untied, Manure, Scum
The 6-1 victory - Sick Swan

Will keep updated regularly.
Don't they also call Fellaini "Felony" which is quite funny.

Twisted Nerve

Spotted a few more terms of endearment for our current and previous United folk. Updated list below. Always makes for funny reading. :lol:

van Gaal - Turtle
Ronaldo - ******
Giggs - Family Man
Martial - Whatsisname
Fellaini - Elbows, A&E, Bog Brush, Felony
Ibrahimovic - Big Nose
Rashford - Gashford
Januzaj - Jizzyjazz
Gary Neville - Ratboy
Scholes - Ginger Pig

Most of these are pretty damn hilarious. What's funnier is they think it annoys us whereas it actually make us laugh. Fools.

Petr1

Damn right it is! Unlike their "Emptyhad stadium". Sell-outs *wink*

Devil81

van Gaal - Turtle
Ronaldo - ******
Giggs - Family Man
Martial - Whatsisname
Fellaini - Elbows, A&E, Bog Brush, Felony
Ibrahimovic - Big Nose
Rashford - Gashford
Januzaj - Jizzyjazz
Gary Neville - Ratboy
Scholes - Ginger Pig

The highlighted made me laugh.

salford_

Some poor newbie Bertie makes an innocent point about United and is subsequently castigated over 10 pages by his fellow brethren, constantly being accused of being a 'rag'. They really are a disgusting lot.

"Do we have any City fans posting on Rag Caff masquerading as rag fans?

I can't help but wonder about the mental health of the rags who come on here pretending to be a Blue.

It's a quite bizarre existence that they must lead."
thign with them is.... if any of their forum users say a potential signing is not as good as made out... he is a rag. If he says Pep is slightly overrated, he is a rag. If he gives any player a negative review.. he is a rag. It is quite sad

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Berties doing their nut claiming the Ref's bent....again! The irony of this statement from a bluemoaner.:houllier:

"I'm getting fed up with football,it's not a level playing field for most teams"

and...

"Need to revise that stupid rule that a yellow card can't be reviewed. It's too easy of a cop out. Rags have escaped 4 reds while we get re-refereed constantly to our detriment."

"After the Chelsea natch the other week and then seeing that big nosed bastard not get a red for that challenge it makes you think there's actually no point in football anymore"

Poor Berties giving up already. :lol:

AN17

Had a look there to see their outcry on Ibra's challenge, didn't disappoint with their lavish bitterness and delusion.
Every single one of their thread eventually descends into some sort of conspiracy, or for accuracy , a ragspiracy with fa, sky and media along with Robbie savage's dog being involved in it.
Saw a thread about penalty count to city, 2 post into it, surprise surprise.. Rags.. Anthony taylor is a manc @#$%, fa are cheats.. yada.. yada..

Their MOTD thread, pre match thread, Referee thread all has been hijacked into how rags control everything from fa, referees, the weather and even the number of hairs on Pep's bum..

Clowns.

Rockets Redglare

Berties doing their nut claiming the Ref's bent....again! The irony of this statement from a bluemoaner.:houllier:

"I'm getting fed up with football,it's not a level playing field for most teams"

and...

"Need to revise that stupid rule that a yellow card can't be reviewed. It's too easy of a cop out. Rags have escaped 4 reds while we get re-refereed constantly to our detriment."

"After the Chelsea natch the other week and then seeing that big nosed bastard not get a red for that challenge it makes you think there's actually no point in football anymore"

Poor Berties giving up already. :lol:
Zlatan's was a hard challenge and a definite booking but it's in no way comparable with Aguero on Luiz. That was a horrendous foul and looked like a genuine attempt to injure another player.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Wanted to post some of their posts but one would need to post 100s of posts. The whole forum has gone into overdrive since yesterday.
Some quitting football cause of the corruption, Ibra red card, david Gill still running things, brown envelopes etc.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Had a look there to see their outcry on Ibra's challenge, didn't disappoint with their lavish bitterness and delusion.
Every single one of their thread eventually descends into some sort of conspiracy, or for accuracy , a ragspiracy with fa, sky and media along with Robbie savage's dog being involved in it.
Saw a thread about penalty count to city, 2 post into it, surprise surprise.. Rags.. Anthony taylor is a manc @#$%, fa are cheats.. yada.. yada..

Their MOTD thread, pre match thread, Referee thread all has been hijacked into how rags control everything from fa, referees, the weather and even the number of hairs on Pep's bum..

Clowns.
We are so in control of all footballing operations, we made sure we manipulated 7th place and 5th place finishes in 3 years, to miss out on the lucrative financial and commercial gains of the Champions League. What a conniving and dastardly scheme, by the mother of all evil, Manchester United.

Do they even think before they type? Or do they just punch their keyboard to bits until something resembling RAGS RAGS RAGS comes out?

RedPed

Whatabouter.

Clowns.
The amount of Berties that allegedly don't have Sky because of its 'Rag bias'?? Seriously, are they really that stupid?? They talk about it like it's a badge of honour to cancel their sky subscriptions. :lol:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Wanted to post some of their posts but one would need to post 100s of posts. The whole forum has gone into overdrive since yesterday.
Some quitting football cause of the corruption, Ibra red card, david Gill still running things, brown envelopes etc.
Save it till 6pm today.

AN17

We are so in control of all footballing operations, we made sure we manipulated 7th place and 5th place finishes in 3 years, to miss out on the lucrative financial and commercial gains of the Champions League. What a conniving and dastardly scheme, by the mother of all evil, Manchester United.

Do they even think before they type? Or do they just punch their keyboard to bits until something resembling RAGS RAGS RAGS comes out?
I think they have custom made keyboards with only swear words and enter key in it.
You know anything beyond that, you're asking a lot from them.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
The quality of posting on Bluemoon. Notice all the name checks. Even Bailly's got one now. :lol:

"Will the rags have a buy back clause like Carlton Pogba for Watsisname , sell him for f*ck all and then pay £120m to return as a product of their academy . W*ankers"

"Ball Bag Bailly has now stated PEG is the best manager in the world (before BBB disappears for a holiday in January at the ACN) , he's played a dozen games for a club who can barely make the top 6 and yet the gouger is best manager ever ? Can't wait for the next headlines when ticket tout admits he was horribly wrong about PEG and he is on a par with Baconface and Sir Alf."

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
This will at least be fun today:D

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Fans used to be run out of town on that forum for criticising Pep, not anymore. Getting a lot of heat on the forum.

salford_

They're absolute idiots. Is that the same Carlton Pogba they were furiously wanking over at the prospect of signing him? This coming from a group of fans who will argue all day and night that Sterling is one of the best for his age in Europe. Stones is worth £48m. Pep is the best manager ever. The Etihad has an atmosphere and that they were actually good before 2009.

Also the same mob of fans who claim bias against any TV broadcaster if they arent nice to City for the entire show. MOTD will be bias and rag lovers tonight if City are not on 1st. turn it in you soft, insecure, lard arses

salford_

Fans used to be run out of town on that forum for criticising Pep, not anymore. Getting a lot of heat on the forum.
They did lol. Minute you criticised Pep they called users out and claimed they were oppo fans on a wind up. And you got insta banned practically. Quite pathetic. I signed up on there once, and they had these threads made to talk about other clubs.

I simply went onto the Arsenal thread (i think) and said they were being a bit harsh and going over the top in relation to how poor they'd played a certain game, i have forgotten which, but i got banned almost instant and called a Rag. All because my opinion differed, muppets

Carolina Red

Staff
BlueMoon said:
Incredibly bored of this sideways shite that doesn't pentrate the oppositions defence.

I'm hoping Pep wants to play a more direct style, however, feels that his hands are tied until he gets Jesus.
Now Pep is needing help from the Almighty...