Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Glory Glory Denis Irwin

Glory Glory Denis Irwin
Like how this new bitter is bringing up penalty stats when before Saturday's game against Bournemouth, City had been given 7 times more penalties this season than United this season.

salford_

I love how they always churn out shit like "Chelsea will win it, but we are miles better, theyre nowhere near our quality, we will win the title by 20pts next yr"

Wrong on every point sorry lads besides the first

MullerUtd

I'll be mightily pissed pissed off if we don't win the CL this season. Bayern seem the best out there and flipping Arsenal scored twice against them. Mightily pissed off I'll be
No Mr Tony, you are not going to win the CL you deluded fool. :lol:

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Well they clearly have a chance. If Barcelona go out tonight, and with a bit of luck City avoid Real or Bayern, then anything can happen really.

This guy's talks like they have the right to win it though when he says he'd be pissed. The CL is extremely hard to win.

Eire Red United

Well if they don't win it this year when will they? They've a decent chance, the quality continent wide is slightly lower imo and Barca are most likely out. Having said that, City are shite so they won't win it.

MullerUtd

Well they clearly have a chance. If Barcelona go out tonight, and with a bit of luck City avoid Real or Bayern, then anything can happen really.

This guy's talks like they have the right to win it though when he says he'd be pissed. The CL is extremely hard to win.
Of course anything is possible but it's pretty much this which amused me greatly. Bar last season, City has been an embarrassment to the English Premier League in the Champions League and even their semi-final against Real Madrid last season was an utter disgrace, yet they think they have some sort of divine right to win it? Based on what? Because of Pep? And then he goes on to say that even Arsenal can score 2 against Bayern Munich, I hope he's just taking the piss because going by this logic, well even Rostov beat Bayern Munich.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Of course anything is possible but it's pretty much this which amused me greatly. Bar last season, City has been an embarrassment to the English Premier League in the Champions League and even their semi-final against Real Madrid last season was an utter disgrace, yet they think they have some sort of divine right to win it? Based on what? Because of Pep? And then he goes on to say that even Arsenal can score 2 against Bayern Munich, I hope he's just taking the piss because going by this logic, well even Rostov beat Bayern Munich.
Just a matter of time before the quadruple anyway mate. Kompany said so.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Well if they don't win it this year when will they? They've a decent chance, the quality continent wide is slightly lower imo and Barca are most likely out. Having said that, City are shite so they won't win it.
Bayern, Real and PSG are all better than City, and Juventus, Dortmund, Atletico and even Sevilla would be a decent match for them and you wouldn't say any of them beating City was an upset. The idea that Bayern aside they've got a run a the trophy is absurd.

MullerUtd

Bayern, Real and PSG are all better than City, and Juventus, Dortmund, Atletico and even Sevilla would be a decent match for them and you wouldn't say any of them beating City was an upset. The idea that Bayern aside they've got a run a the trophy is absurd.
Atletico and Juventus would beat them comfortably.

Eire Red United

They don't have a run at it but they have the best chance they've ever had. Having said that, they conceded 3 goals at home to Monaco and any team with CL aspirations should not be doing that. They won't win it bar an absolute fluke.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
They don't have a run at it but they have the best chance they've ever had. Having said that, they conceded 3 goals at home to Monaco and any team with CL aspirations should not be doing that. They won't win it bar an absolute fluke.
Is it their best chance though? This is what I'm saying. In the seasons City have been in the CL, this is shaping up to be a very strong quarter-finals. If things go as they should, there's not a single team that'll be there that won't be a significant challenge for them (and it's not particularly unreasonable to think they could lose by two in Monaco anyway).

Wolfsburg and Benfica were both there last season, Porto and a weaker Monaco the year before, a Moyes-led United the year before that, Galatasaray and Malaga before that.

Eire Red United

Is it their best chance though? This is what I'm saying. In the seasons City have been in the CL, this is shaping up to be a very strong quarter-finals. If things go as they should, there's not a single team that'll be there that won't be a significant challenge for them (and it's not particularly unreasonable to think they could lose by two in Monaco anyway).

Wolfsburg and Benfica were both there last season, Porto and a weaker Monaco the year before, a Moyes-led United the year before that, Galatasaray and Malaga before that.
There's no real stand out team this year and City could potentially fluke their way to a final. Unlikely and anyway Monaco will most likely win 6-3 at home:lol:

Fener1907

This just reads like a general Man City thread. No quotes from Bluemoon?
Did you lot listen to BBC Ragio 1 by any chance early today? The muppet presenter took a dig at Pep out of nowhere. You could hear the rage in his voice.

Just so happens I have a mate based in London whose son's friend is doing his work experience at that place. He said they're always talking about us and would to see us fail. Makes me sick that I'm paying taxes to a load of government rags and I'm thinking about writing a letter to them in a show of support for Pep.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans

They now have Bayern, Real, Barca, Dortmund and Juve to avoid. It's not as if the Emptihad is an intimidating place to visit for any opposing team as well.

They're going out, chill.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Rags' captain shrek has been ruled out of the FA Cup quarter-final at Chelsea. The fat, bald, ugly Scouse twat collided with the new Stan Laurel in training and misses out with a leg injury, while Mememememe begins a three-game ban for elbowing Bournemouth's Tyrone Mings.

Forwards Whatshisname and Marcus Gashford (illness) are also both missing for the holders..
Nice selection of nicknames in this post from Bluemoon. :lol:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Can't even think of a nickname for Martial then? :lol:

To be fair, I did laugh at the Stan Laurel mention!
Think the Martial tag is intentional. I think it was to do with the fact that he just appeared at United from under the radar. With his huge fee as well, there was a lot of skepticism about who he was and whether he would be a success, particularly as there had been no previous hype or speculation. Because of the indifference towards him when he first signed, the Berties would just refer to him with a dismissive "whatsisname"!

Of course after that first season, they soon changed their tune!

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Think the Martial tag is intentional. I think it was to do with the fact that he just appeared at United from under the radar. With his huge fee as well, there was a lot of skepticism about who he was and whether he would be a success, particularly as there had been no previous hype or speculation. Because of the indifference towards him when he first signed, the Berties would just refer to him with a dismissive "whatsisname"!

Of course after that first season, they soon changed their tune!
But still call him whatisname as they are they are so smalltime.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I give up. Always a mistake to come on the Match day thread. Full of rags and idiots
Err, you're getting beat 2-0 at half time. I think City fans are allowed to be critical of the team and the manager without being called rags. :houllier:

MullerUtd

My daughter just summed it up - can we swap kdb with a potato as it would make no differnce - she is 9
He looks like a potato anyway.

feck me, Leicester last man standing!
Shame on you!

Aye let's face it we weren't going to win the CL anyway. Perhaps Pep can induce a bit of pride in them.
Eh? Weren't you guys pissed off that Barca made that comeback cause bar Bayern and Barca, you would "comfortably" beat the remaining teams? :lol:

Chorley1974

Lady Ole
The pleasure and the pain, the pain of the grating accent of Steve Mcmcmcmcmannanan, and the joy of the bitter berties crying, :lol::lol::lol:

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
3 minutes added time. Final whistle blown before 3 minutes. The refs a rag.

salford_

They blaming the ref yet?

Dont anyone ever tell me KDB is world class. No chance