g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Brexited | the worst threads live the longest

Do you think there will be a Deal or No Deal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
She could change/amend the "standing orders" - essentially changes the rules. But that requires consensus in Parliament.

Or she could end this parliamentary 'session' and start a new one - but that's controversial as you'd essentially be using the Queen as part of a political manoeuvre.
If she has enough votes to get her deal through then wouldn't she also have enough votes to set aside this protocol?

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
It's as though they think if they tell the people they will feel betrayed enough, the people will believe it.

stevoc

Not for millions who voted leave in the UK. A £39B leaving fee, no guarantee of a Trade deal, you must be joking.

The only possible way out, other than a no deal, is the cancelling of A50 and this despite, all the bluff and counterbluff, has been the true situation since day 1 after the referendum.

Will our MP's 'seize the day'?
The Withdrawal Agreement is an agreement to withdraw from the EU. That is exactly what the millions who wanted to leave the EU voted for.

Smores

"Parlaiment has avoided making a choice", they've made a fecking choice you bint, twice so feck off

Abizzz

She's blaming parliament for her mess. How will that change anything!?

Smores

That right there is a woman obsessed with legacy, trying time and time again to create momentous speeches...that have been pointless

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
At this point the EU really should just tell us to piss off, we deserve it.

MoskvaRed

So a final f*ck you from Theresa...

I’m putting her ahead of Cameron now in the worst PM list. He was reckless. She seems genuinely malicious.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
She must be living in her own reality. The lot of them must be...

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
So a final f*ck you from Theresa...

I’m putting her ahead of Cameron now in the worst PM list. He was reckless. She seems genuinely malicious.
Terrible MP and a terrible Priminster. Worst in my life time, can't stand the woman, utterly terrible. It's all ego with her, "my deal, my deal, my deal". Yawn.

Drainy

Seriously though, has Theresa May forgotten that an MP was shot dead because of the conspiratorial element to the Brexit mob.

It's such a dangerous card to play- particularly with the current events going on in the world with right wing extremism.

MadMike

So let's sum this up....

EU: No short term extension unless deal is agreed. Open to long term extension and look for alternative solution.
May: No long term extension, only a short one. Let's have a go at my deal again.
Bercrow: No we won't. You've changed feck all
Mogg: I'm fecking loving this.