Brexited | the worst threads live the longest

Do you think there will be a Deal or No Deal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Actually, it did take ages in the hospital and when I asked if it was because of Covid the doctor said no, Brexit.
See, I'm always right, even when I'm wrong.

Sounds like I could do a great impression of a Brexit politician really!

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
It just shows that any single thing that he and his government do that looks even remotely altruist is simply them just bigging themselves up. Tories really are a bunch of narcissistic sub-human cnuts.

They'll complain at the drop of a hat if someone else insults their archaic institutions but unless there's a photo op available they'll happily let someone die at their feet.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
So higher price of heating, higher price of driving, next milk, egg, butter etc. when does Moses lead the U.K. to the promised land?

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
It is the lies they told about Immigrants , pampering to the xenophobes out there , knowing very well that they relied on them
This applies to pretty much all countries. I'm generally baffled when I hear politicians and people so flippantly look down on immigrants. There is probably an outlier somewhere but as far as I know, they are almost always the community with the highest employment rate, almost every country rely on immigrants to do jobs that other communities won't or can't do.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Feck off you loon, I'm sick of hearing the same old shite about Brexit. It's all the remainers fault.

Don't worry, the Brexit benefits are just round the corner...no David Frost doesn't have to tell you what they are, you Remaingy cur

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Don't worry, the Brexit benefits are just round the corner...no David Frost doesn't have to tell you what they are, you Remaingy cur
Typical remoaner saying that Brexit isn't a success when David Frost has clearly told you that it's almost a success.

In other news I almost had it in Scarlett Johansson.