Brexited | the worst threads live the longest

Do you think there will be a Deal or No Deal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
It's worth pointing out that the UK are the alternative supplier for EU firms not the main one. France are the second producer of beetroots in the world and Germany the fourth.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Beetrot is horrible, it tastes like mud. I've found uncomfortable common ground with Brexiters on something finally:nervous:
Wrong. It tastes like earth and is delicious.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Wrong. It tastes like earth and is delicious.
Mud/earth is a bit tomato/tomayto

How have you had it served? I find it to be quite versatile. It's even delicious in juice.
I've had it served in a few different ways, eg raw in a salad, in Mauritian cooking and in starters and tapas dishes etc...but never liked it.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Beetrot is horrible, it tastes like mud. I've found uncomfortable common ground with Brexiters on something finally:nervous:
But Brexiteers love beetroot because it goes with their equally shit food like cottage pie, cod and chips or bangers and mash.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
But Brexiteers love beetroot because it goes with their equally shit food like cottage pie, cod and chips or bangers and mash.
Keep in mind that bourgeois remainers eat roasted pigeons twice a weak.

Paul the Wolf

France - can't win anything with Swedish turnips
More news from the lunatic asylum , formerly known as the United Kingdom, maybe Brexit was not such a good idea, Moggy, come on admit it, go on, don't be shy :

Cabinet Office says UK firms will save at least £1bn from decision to delay some planned post-Brexit checks on food imports
Jacob Rees-Mogg, the Brexit opportunities minister, has confirmed that the UK is delaying the introduction of physical checks on fresh food being imported into the country from the EU. As my colleague Lisa O’Carroll writes, it is the fourth time the introduction of these measures - part of the new post-Brexit border controls - have been delayed.

In a statement announcing the move, the Cabinet Office says British importers will save at least £1bn from the move - an effective admission that the Brexit controls planned by government have been a burden for business. The Cabinet Office says:

The remaining import controls on EU goods will no longer be introduced this year, the government has announced today.
Instead, traders will continue to move their goods from the European Union to Great Britain as they do now.
Russia’s illegal invasion of Ukraine, and the recent rise in global energy costs, have had a significant effect on supply chains that are still recovering from the pandemic.
The government has therefore concluded that it would be wrong to impose new administrative requirements on businesses who may pass-on the associated costs to consumers already facing pressures on their finances.
The change in approach is expected to save British importers at least £1bn in annual costs.

FireballXL5

Paul the Wolf

Jericholyte2

You're saying the quiet bit out loud ol' Jacob!!!

He really is too thick to realise how stupid he is!

Abizzz

You're saying the quiet bit out loud ol' Jacob!!!

He really is too thick to realise how stupid he is!
Either that or he knows British media won't follow up with the obvious questions.

I honestly don't think he's stupid. He's just overestimating how stupid everyone else is.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Either that or he knows British media won't follow up with the obvious questions.

I honestly don't think he's stupid. He's just overestimating how stupid everyone else is.
Neh he's said some stupid stuff a few times, like insulting the Grenfel victims. Hes not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Abizzz

Neh he's said some stupid stuff a few times, like insulting the Grenfel victims. Hes not the sharpest tool in the shed.
True. He is capable of saying incredibly stupid things, maybe I should have phrased that differently. However I put that down to a lack of "life knowledge" rather than a low IQ (I'd say common knowledge but there's nothing common about JRM anyway).

Jericholyte2

I wouldn't be so sure of that. He did also post a chart that effectively showed the flood of Russian money in London, showing that a tiny number of sanctioned oligarchs had more money in UK than in EU & US combined, and tried selling it like a victory for the UK!

4bars

Supports
Barcelona

Can you blame him seeing the results of the referendum and the following 4 years circus?

Paul the Wolf

MoskvaRed

The NI protocol dispute is in no way the latest dead cat to distract from the dreadful state of the economy and the cost of living crisis. Boris is trying to stoke the embers of Brexit although it is not working anymore. If Labour and the Lib Dems are sensible in terms of target seats, we can kick out these shameless hustlers at the next election.

Simbo

The NI protocol dispute is in no way the latest dead cat to distract from the dreadful state of the economy and the cost of living crisis. Boris is trying to stoke the embers of Brexit although it is not working anymore. If Labour and the Lib Dems are sensible in terms of target seats, we can kick out these shameless hustlers at the next election.
In 2025 :( :( :(