Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
What I said is true. His performance isnt that good hence why his rating isnt high. I dont make the rules.

You probably believe player a player that gives the ball away like 30 times per match and covers stinkers with penalties for the majority of the time is a good peformer. I dont.

No mate, some people watch the games for 90 minutes and dont rely on Opta spreadsheets to tell them who played good. If stats are the be all end all why do you watch the games? Just pull up a spreadsheet or watch highlights, you would save a lot of time

He plays football like Sanchez. Want me to lie or something?

I Keep my energy the same across the board for all players and dont favour anyone. The same way I Get onto Rashford for his 3/10 stinkers and general inconsistency. So do I hate Bruno or do I have a issue with low IQ football and poor decision making?
Just a reminder that for every world class performance a player puts in like Bruno today, there’s a poster like this. Never be this person in life

arnie_ni

His best 2 moments resulted in no goals.

World class passes to rash who hit the post then greenwood he tried to slot it in the far corner and went just wide.

cyberman

To name the best nr. 10 in the world is always a subjective exercise, so I have no one I can say with certainty is better than Fernandes. My point is, however, that no matter how good he is, there is still room for improvements and Fernandes has one significant weakness he can work on.
Im not being funny but..

Carl S Bridge

Cantona reincarnated. He is just it. He can be frustrating, he can miss place simple passes. However he just has it, he can create from nothing, inspires players to greater performances, scores and is just a nuisance. Love him.

Red Stone

Without a shadow of a doubt the most important player for his team in the league, and arguably the world at this rate. We simply don't function without him.

Mcking

He is incredibly effective. Could have had three assists today. Looked far more accomplished on the ball as well. Can't remember him ever giving it away.

Superunknown

I can't think of a single other player who has the impact on the performance of the entire team as Bruno has for us. We're talking a Barcelona-without-Messi sort of impact. Immense difference when he came on. He's a true leader and, by far, our best and most important player. Honestly, love him.

Womp

idiot
He's the best player in the league imo. You put him in City or Liverpool and he would be racking up ridiculous numbers. Insane player.

Haddock

He is incredibly effective. Could have had three assists today. Looked far more accomplished on the ball as well. Can't remember him ever giving it away.
He actually gave it away with his first touch. Why? Because he was looking to set Martial through on goal. But let's all complain about it. :lol:

saivet

That pass to Rashford when he hit the post was incredible. Very good performance from him off the bench.

the_answer

Unreal,
1 assist

2 hockey assists (assist for the assist.) in both situations if you swap bruno for an average 10 (or lingard), they wouldn't have made the pass for the assist, especially the back heel for 2nd goal

2 other huge chances created (the one for rashford was pirlo level of passing)

Every touch he takes you can see his talent. Even those passes that lose possession you can at least see the vision behind the pass.

This guy is playing ballon dor level this year.

Unreal player. People who think KDB is a level above are just purely wrong. Should be up for POTY, frontrunner alongside Kane and Son for me

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
It's safe to say he was a good signing! I've always liked him since Sampdoria. Moutinho is also another I've always liked and he's made from the same fiber albeit in differerent moulds!

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I feel like he has a proper love for this club aswell because we took a chance on the guy when not many top clubs did.

I really like it.

Dempsey19

Give him a statue already. Made everyone play much better. I still dont understand how we were unchallenged in signing him :houllier:

Status
Not open for further replies.