Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
We haven't had a talisman like him in a long time. A proper "Put the team on my back!" player.

Amazing player but worrying how reliant we are on him.

Bobski

The amount of criticism he takes for giving the ball away is silly. I watched 20 years of Giggs, probably rarely, until his latter years, had a pass completion rate above 75%. He used to get pelters in the stands for giving the ball away, but his game was all about the difficult, penetrative pass and creating chances, he won us countless games that a more conservative player would not have allowed. Bruno is the same, unaffected by mistakes, still has the courage to try the difficult, wins games, changes matches.

Mcking

He actually gave it away with his first touch. Why? Because he was looking to set Martial through on goal. But let's all complain about it. :lol:

Probably can't remember because he was trying to put a player through rather than dallying on the ball, or just passing directly to an opponent.

I know many are not going to want to hear this, but he looked completely different to how he usually does. Looked far more secure on the ball with much better execution on his passes, short and progressive.

Atheist

People criticize him for his pass completion rates but that’s missing the point. It’s precisely because of his appetite to take the risk that’s he’s so productive. What’s the point of a 90% pass completion rate if it’s all sideways or safe?

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Liverpool without Mane, City without De Bruyne and Spurs without Son also wouldn't be the same. About time we had a player like Bruno after nearly a decade of flops.
Of course every club relies on a contingent of players but his influence on you is the most out of every club right now in respect to that.

GenZRed

He is the only signing Post-SAF that has been a resounding success.

What a find he is. So glad he is with us.

Anustart89

What a fecking player. He really is the difference between us playing like we did in the first half and the second half.

Tony247

He actually gave it away with his first touch. Why? Because he was looking to set Martial through on goal. But let's all complain about it. :lol:
I remember. He always wants to create something out of nothing.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
What I said is true. His performance isnt that good hence why his rating isnt high. I dont make the rules.

You probably believe player a player that gives the ball away like 30 times per match and covers stinkers with penalties for the majority of the time is a good peformer. I dont.

No mate, some people watch the games for 90 minutes and dont rely on Opta spreadsheets to tell them who played good. If stats are the be all end all why do you watch the games? Just pull up a spreadsheet or watch highlights, you would save a lot of time

He plays football like Sanchez. Want me to lie or something?

I Keep my energy the same across the board for all players and dont favour anyone. The same way I Get onto Rashford for his 3/10 stinkers and general inconsistency. So do I hate Bruno or do I have a issue with low IQ football and poor decision making?
Another poor Bruno performance.. :rolleyes:

royalewithcheese2006

Supports
A Director of Football
What a player! Rarely ever see someone with such individual brilliance, with leadership qualities and someone who gets what it is to play for this club. Or is my memory clouded by players I've seen here since 2013?
Carried us for a year now. How will we ever rest him if we need him to bail us out every game?

The United

I believe he makes Rashford play better as Rash trusts him with his runs. Otherwise, he would be trying to dribble 3-4 players from deep areas to create something by himself all the time.

When Pogba was on his game with long balls in the past, Rash was great as well. But, nothing new for forwards as they need someone giving them the balls quick and early in space.

SAFMUTD

Total steal, a couple of more signings like him and we can go back to challenge for major titles!

Plymouth Red

We haven't had a talisman like him in a long time. A proper "Put the team on my back!" player.

Amazing player but worrying how reliant we are on him.
I agree totally with you. It‘s hard to see how we would cope if he was injured for a prolonged period.

My concern is that Real or Barca put an offer on the table in January which appeals to him. Both clubs definitely need his type of player at the moment.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
What a player. So annoyed rashford didn’t score from his through ball!

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I agree totally with you. It‘s hard to see how we would cope if he was injured for a prolonged period.

My concern is that Real or Barca put an offer on the table in January which appeals to him. Both clubs definitely need his type of player at the moment.
He just joined us. It would need to be £200 million+ for us to consider it. Barca don't have that money and Real can have Pogba for £50 million next summer to fill that hole.

Chicharito_

I think he sits at the top table of the best players in the PL. I always thought there were 3 players a step above the rest but I've had to add him.

Bruno/KDB/VVD/Kane

pascell

I love him, my favourite United player in years. The impact he's had is something else and I'm glad we pulled the trigger in signing him, albeit 6 months too late.

He gives me hope going forward, we are an inconsistent team but he's helping turning losses into wins most of the time, the exact kind of player we need in our transition of rebuilding the team/squad into title contenders.

OneUnited24

Total steal, a couple of more signings like him and we can go back to challenge for major titles!
Can you imagine if Tottenham got him when we were dragging our feet? Lordy...

Thing i love about him is he never stops trying. Most players if they miss a chance or overhit a "easy" through ball would withdraw themselves and go back to playing it simple. Not him he keeps going and going. Elite mentality

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
A dude a few days ago said he had not created chances like he did last season anymore. I asked if he watched any games at all.
Probably too busy counting his passes and how many were accurate :o

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Challenger for BalonDor if it was a calendar year award!

I have belief that he will be OGS’s man on the field to this team upto his level of consistency.

So pathetic rest of the squad can’t let him enjoy a game off and I’m dreading for when he will eventually pick up an injury.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Poch snubbed Bruno for Lo Celso. Just let that sink in. We failed to land Bruno in the summer before we got him and Spurs went for Lo Celso instead with the door wide open.

Poch in brigade won't like that fact. Hahahaha

Tony247

Of course every club relies on a contingent of players but his influence on you is the most out of every club right now in respect to that.
True. In those teams you get the best player out and you still get a functioning squad. But with united Bruno is like blind man's stick. Not a proud situation though, but it is what it is.

Roboc7

Poch snubbed Bruno for Lo Celso. Just let that sink in. We failed to land Bruno in the summer before we got him and Spurs went for Lo Celso instead with the door wide open.

Poch in brigade won't like that fact. Hahahaha
Spurs couldn’t agree a deal, a more accurate description is we only bought him because Levy messed the deal up, we weren’t even interested for another 6 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.