6.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee565

Hopefully the premier league has a small mini break because of the latest covid outbreak and bruno can actually get a proper rest.

united for life

Even when he’s not at his best, he contributes with an assist. Fantastic player. Never short of passion. He loves football and has a great football mind.

since joining, he’s had the most assists in the league (14) and the second most goals (18) after salah. What a return!

edit* great player for fantasy premier league:lol:

Absurd technique on that ball to Rashford while off balance, ridiculous to be able to play that pass with how exhausted he looked. He really is inevitable

Alemar

Must have really scored from that Greenwood cross, but assist in the final minutes was still delivered. Great contribution

Rustyspider13

We've finally found our world class player. Someone who can deliver every game, someone who can take us back to the top if we build the team around him. We've tried for years with Di Maria, Zlatan, Pogba, Sanchez etc. but none of them had the mettle. Bruno wants to be the best and will drag this team with him if he has to.

Obiorahking_

We've finally found our world class player. Someone who can deliver every game, someone who can take us back to the top if we build the team around him. We've tried for years with Di Maria, Zlatan, Pogba, Sanchez etc. but none of them had the mettle. Bruno wants to be the best and will drag this team with him if he has to.
Random thought but I feel like Di Maria under Ole would be great if not perfect for us. Even under Van Gaal with the personal issues he had he still finished 2nd in the prem with assists. Idk but him and Bruno would terrorize the league in the right setup.

Tiber

Its so nice to finally have a genuinely world class player again, at the very peak of the sport. I have been very jealous of playing like Salah, its been a while since United truly had a player of this calibre.

Thankfully we only had to haggle for one and a half windows to get the deal done!

Gonçalo Motta

I'm probably exaggerating a bit but I seriously think that he is the reason why we are title contenders instead of being in the middle of the table fighting for the top 6.

Even in his worst games he finds a way to change the outcome of the match. Players like this are really rare

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
He had nice pass on 1st half that put Rashford through on goal, but Rashford had bambi on ice moment near their Gk.
I'm not sure why this rarely mentioned here.

Chief123

We’ve statistically been the best team in the league with the most points since he signed now. Unbelievable player.

He could get the much needed rest if the potential 2 week covid break happens!

RepardReece

Proper Manchester United player. His passion is unbelievable. Absolute joy and always manages to score/assist.

Anyone got a video of his celebration at the end? Saw it on prime video but I couldn't rewind.

westmeath

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Don’t think he needs resting, he’s an old fashioned lad just wants to play every game. Not perfect tonight but delivered when required, what a player.

westmeath

I'm probably exaggerating a bit but I seriously think that he is the reason why we are title contenders instead of being in the middle of the table fighting for the top 6.

Even in his worst games he finds a way to change the outcome of the match. Players like this are really rare
No exaggeration at all, I think that is 100% correct. He is the de facto captain and without him we are mediocre.

Ekeke

You arent and it should be obvious to pretty much everyone. His record says it alone. He's the one player who consistently makes a difference in attack. The rest make a match winning contribution every 2 or 3 games, he does it almost every game.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Don’t think he needs resting, he’s an old fashioned lad just wants to play every game. Not perfect tonight but delivered when required, what a player.
He's just like us, but significantly better. If I were a pro footballer, I'd play twice a day with no complain.

3KDré

The most goal contributions in the PL ever from a single midfielder in a calendar year and he missed out the first month...and there was a 2/3 month break. In his first year too. Simply world class. This is a league that has had Lampard scoring 140 odd goals, Yaya scoring 20 in a season.

macheda14

Hes not even been here a year and I think hes getting close to my all time United side...

Imagine this team :keano::lol::devil:

RvP
Ronaldo - Bruno - Rooney
Scholes - Keane
Evra - Vidic - Evra - Nev
DDG/VDS​
Evra at left back and centre back bold choice.

WR10

Imagine Klopp managed to sign him

RedDevilzFox

Along with Rashford he's played the highest number of minutes this season with virtually no break in between. Not to mention how hard he works. To say he was poor today is borderline silly, he was still spraying the passes. Fact remains, most of the players are tired thru the festive period. Take the 3 points and be happy with it. Hopefully they can get a break somewhere before the race to the end begins.

When he is off, we struggle to create anything at all. No Bruno, No Party!

Morpheus 7

He's truly world class, I think everyone has there opinion on what makes a player world class. In my opinion it's a player that decides and changes a game, regardless of how they were performing prior. Bruno playing poor gets an assist at least. He's the best midfielder in the league at the moment, I wouldn't swap him for anyone in Europe now. I've been envious in the past of boys like De Bruyne but not now. I think we have a talisman that performs when we need him most, best signing in years. I can't think of a man that has changed a side as much. I don't like the Cantona comparisons, I think you need to see the full achievements before that blasphemy. He's the captain of the team too, Maguire should give him the armband. We know who has the real balls to lead this team.

Mr.Ridiculous__

The name says it all
Among my circle, Bruno helps folks so much with their FPL teams that they have begun to seriously like him.

zenith

I'm not sure he wants or even needs a rest. If we do get that 2 week break in the PL, it'll probably be the best for us and the rest of the squad

asep

Can't imagine what people here would react if he messed up that pass in the end :)
Showed how great his mentality is.

POF

I loved his celebration for the winner. He's an incredible player. Even when he's playing poorly, United are a far better side just by him being on the pitch. Inspirational.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Imagine Klopp managed to sign him
I will never ever understand why no elite rich team tried to sign him before we did.

and also serious credit to Ole and his scouts for taking the call to bring him on board. Well worth double what we paid for him

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
We’ve statistically been the best team in the league with the most points since he signed now. Unbelievable player.

He could get the much needed rest if the potential 2 week covid break happens!
It’s just impossible to drop him for a rest. I have no idea how Ole can manage this, but he needs resting, else will get a long term muscle injury

RedDevil@84

He's the captain of the team too, Maguire should give him the armband. We know who has the real balls to lead this team.
I think in the new game, where refs are way too protected by the PL, someone who is so overtly passionate like Fernandes cannot be captain. He will be getting a card every time he needs to discuss a 50-50 decision.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Quick, call Park and ask him to send some Korean ginsengs. We need Bruno to recover very very quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.