Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Was having a bad game, looks exhausted. But he always manages to make things happen. It's insane how productive he is.

UnitedFan93

Unreal player.

He could do with a rest though as we've got some big matches coming up. It would be a disaster for us if he gets a long term injury. Playing 3 intense matches in 6 days could come back to bite us, the same could be said for Rashford.

I would be tempted to start Pogba in Bruno's position against Villa and have Bruno on the bench, ready if needed.

mustaine

Incredible player. Fun to watch, so much class and so productive. A true leader.

We all know how many goals and assists he has but I’d be really interested to see how often he has produced the pass before the actual assist (pre-assist) since he arrived.

mav_9me

He is everything Pogba should have been.
Personally that pass he played should have been by Pogba. That sort of pass from the deep is Pogba specialty, but he only had one similar good pass to Rashford in the first half.

Threesus

Bruno is inevitable. So glad Spurs didn't buy him that summer. Can you imagine him behind Kane and Son?
The best bit of business we have done in years. I used to envy players like KDB, Salah and Hazard and wondered when we were going to get a productive and class player. He is unreal.

tyunited

Personally that pass he played should have been by Pogba. That sort of pass from the deep is Pogba specialty, but he only had one similar good pass to Rashford in the first half.
I am thinking more about being a talisman, a leader, the driving force on a pitch whether you have a good game or not.

Rocksy

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
I thought Pogba’s specialty was those low slow chips over the defence, that the keeper catches or lets go out of play. Back to Bruno: What a player. KDB might be more elegant but I think I’d take Bruno. Think he’s more of a United player as well.

Ekeke

Best player we've had since Ronaldo and if he continues with the same form he's had since he signed for more seasons, he would also go down as one of our best ever

Current premier league stats for our main man

(In the league)

1st most throughballs with 14

Joint 1st most goal-creating actions with Kane and Grealish with 14 each

1st in xpected assists with 5.6

2nd in xpected assists per 90 mins with 0.42

Joint 2nd most assists with De Bruyne at 7

2nd most goals + assists with 17

2nd most goals + assists per 90 mins with 1.26

2nd most key passes with 45

2nd most goal-creating actions per 90 mins with 1.04

3rd most assists per 90 mins with 0.52

Joint 3rd most penalties scored with Wilson at 4

3rd most non-penalty goals and assists per 90 with 0.97

3rd most shot-creating actions with 74

Joint 4th most passes into the penalty area with Grealish at 40 each

4th most progressive passes with 108

4th most shot-creating actions per 90 mins with 5.50

4th most pass target (received passes) with 968

Joint 5th most +xpected goals with Zaha and Calvert-Lewin with +2.7

Joint 5th most goals with Bamford at 10

6th most passes into the final third with 93

6th most goals per 90 mins

7th most non-penalty xpected goals with +2.5

7th most total shots with 41

Joint 8th most xpected goals with Wilson at 7.3

9th most pressures with 267

10th most xpected goals per 90 mins

Joint 10th most shots on target with Watkins, Barnes and Firminho each at 15

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Rooney at 0.7 G/A per game is quite impressive considering how the end of his career went, and how many more games he played further away from goal in general.

Member 90887

Unreal player.

He could do with a rest though as we've got some big matches coming up. It would be a disaster for us if he gets a long term injury. Playing 3 intense matches in 6 days could come back to bite us, the same could be said for Rashford.

I would be tempted to start Pogba in Bruno's position against Villa and have Bruno on the bench, ready if needed.
I'd rest him in the game against Watford in the FA cup, we can't afford to not win against Villa as well as City in the SF afterwards.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Just watched his latest interview on the app. I can't believe he's 26? Just so calm but utterly determined. Can't believe we got so lucky with this leader. Not surprised at his stats, most of his interview was about constantly improving. Real team player as well. Truly impressive guy.

I dearly hope he wins trophies with us.

Rolaholic

Really wish we hadn't gotten bounced already from the CL, think he'd have a genuine shout for next years Ballon D'or if we made a run on top of being in the title picture in the league

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I saw Garth Crooks had him in his team of the week 15 times since he joined, seems in love with him.

Chief123

I saw Garth Crooks had him in his team of the week 15 times since he joined, seems in love with him.
To be fair it’s hard to argue against. He’s been one of the best players in the league virtually every week.

lost7

How is his average only 6.5? Just look at his stats, you guys are too strict!

littleman

Bruno is just really effective.

Like he's been here for a while now and it's sort of hard to really clearly describe his style of play. Rooney - blood and thunder, but also skillful in 1:1s. RVP - extremely high technique forward, great movement etc etc etc.

We haven't seen consistent long range howlers or crazy dribbles or amazing crosses etc etc. His throughballs and such aren't even of a mesmerizing quality like Messi's.

It's hard to really describe him to a neutral or a person who hasn't seen him play except that he's really, really productive.

mav_9me

Like he's been here for a while now and it's sort of hard to really clearly describe his style of play. Rooney - blood and thunder, but also skillful in 1:1s. RVP - extremely high technique forward, great movement etc etc etc.

We haven't seen consistent long range howlers or crazy dribbles or amazing crosses etc etc. His throughballs and such aren't even of a mesmerizing quality like Messi's.

It's hard to really describe him to a neutral or a person who hasn't seen him play except that he's really, really productive.
He clearly has that in his locker, just hasnt shown it for us much at all.

reddev3

David Silva/Gerrard Hybrid

Inter Yer Nan

Incredible stats and incredible based on the eye test too when watching him play. His consistency and effectiveness is incredible and seeing that video shows a glimpse into his mindset.

Probably the leagues best player already.He’s certainly the best player we’ve had since Ronaldo and Rooney’s prime.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Most influential player we've had since RVP but he doesn't half give the ball away needlessly.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Unreal player.

I expect he'll start the next two then be rested against Watford in the FA Cup. Hopefully we do well enough without him we won't need to bring him on at all (although I have no doubt he'll be telling Ole that he wants to come on :lol: ).

Status
Not open for further replies.