6.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

RuudtheRed

His pass completion rate seems like it must have been way below the team average, but who cares when he makes the game defining pass / goal every match??

He's more or less the personification of this team today - not his best game but had the cutting edge when needed.

Lewnited

He's not playing well right now, but I just love his determination when he's on the field. Desperately needs a rest but I just don't know where that comes.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Absolutely terrible today but technically gets an assists. Good pass to be fair but the goal was really lucky. His overall game today was about 4/10

arnie_ni

He looks absolutely fecked tbh. Badly needs a break, not sure when we can do it

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
He had a poor game by his standards but still managed to be involved in everything, nearly got a goal, then got an assist. This was one of his bad days and he still delivered. Pure class.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
I've just seen his celebration of the goal, what a gent. Poor for long periods along with the rest of them but he's got the right attitude from minute 1 to 90+ every time.

Lot quieter than usual today, but still came up with three or four real defence-splitting passes - including the one at the end to put Rashford through.

His second half was pretty good. We got a lot of joy out of Bruno floating out to the left, drawing men to him, before finding Pogba centrally in a lot of space.

RedIan

Another assist, his pass to Rashford is exactly what the game was crying out for. Like it or not he made that happen.

He looks absolutely fecked tbh. Badly needs a break, not sure when we can do it
Covid will give him a break.

did well, kept going. I don’t mind him losing the ball in the attacking third - the only issue I have with him is playing risky/ lax balls in his own half.

abraz79

Supports
Sporting CP
Ball to Fernandes, Rashford did run, he believed Fernandes would pull it off. Rashford scores and it's one more assist for Fernandes, one more win for us.

A difficult match, Wolves was more interested in not letting us play, than trying to win. It was hard for everyone, no one will leave satisfied with the exhibition, but we'll be all content with the result. We needed this, agains't a team that has been taking away points from us for some time now. I hope this will boost the team's morale.

Ludens the Red

Strange all these comments about him looking tired and poor performances. He was literally moving everywhere all over the pitch constantly looking for some space and openings. A symptom of being tired is standing still and playing lazy passes. The opposite of what Bruno was doing.
It’s almost like this unwritten cafe rule where after every game in this thread there’s an obligatory “Bruno was poor and looked knackered but what a goal/assist”...

We’ve now scored the second most goals in the last fifteen minutes. Again this is not something you get from a team with lots of tired players.

El Zoido

Will be player of the season at this rate. Would say he had a poor game by his standards today, but he always produces.

acnumber9

Possibly his worst game for us. He was actively a hindrance for most of the game.

Valencia Shin Crosses

Classic terrible Bruno performance. Trying to do too much every time on the ball, having nothing come off, and then BANG goes and pulls out a world class ball for the match winning assist.

I thought we could have been more adventurous in allowing Pogba to get forward more early on to help in the creativity instead of putting it all on Bruno.

RuudTom83

A typically Bruno performance...still trying to find that killer pass until the last minute which he did eventually find and Rash finished it off!

Love the man

Devil may care

Looked frustrated with the Wolves system and no Martial to play off, and that's when he can get sloppy trying to force it, but still produced the key pass of the night.

Is that Liverpool's LB in 3rd place for assists?

Bwuk

Hes got an elite mentality. Won’t be popular on here but the way he’s always trying to make things happen reminds me of Gerrard.

Andersons Dietician

I think we vastly improved when Matic stepped in to midfield and Bruno stopped pretending to be a striker. For something like 70 minutes we played with basically just Pogba in midfield. No doubt that Bruno in any game will create something but really think we would be a better team of at times he’d just remember he is a midfielder.

When Matic stepped up and him back Pogba was able to start getting involved further up the pitch and then things started to open up. I think generally Bruno and Matic played well just positionally very poorly.

always_hoping

Even on poor nights he has the ability to pick a pass. Few if any other United player would have attempted that pass to Rashford for the goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.