6.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

united for life

It feels like his form has tailed off a bit. There's been a few games in recent weeks where I think a goal or assist have masked some very average performances. Could say the same about Rashford actually
they both need some rest. They can’t keep firing all season. We still have 5 games in January. Maybe rest them against Fulham and Sheffield. They need that

A-man

Not sure why you're being a dick about it, it was a genuine question. How did he nearly cost us? I presume you're referring to a particular moment but I can't recall it.
Sorry, thought you were being a dick about it :) My apologies. He gave away the ball, unnecessary and in a risky position, in first half where they got one of their best chances. Can’t remember exactly what minute.

Jonno

It feels like his form has tailed off a bit. There's been a few games in recent weeks where I think a goal or assist have masked some very average performances. Could say the same about Rashford actually
I’ll take average Bruno every day of the week.

Tony247

He was okay. Played well in second half. Pogba was running the show anyway.

Honestly didn't think he was that bad, there was almost 0 movement for him today. But still below his standards. He's due a performance against a big team, hope he puts in a masterclass on Sunday.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Your objection is addressed in the post already.

If identical is the problem, swap it out for "almost the same" and there you go. It doesn't change my point.

Edit:

Goals and assists don't have to be the same thing for them to be counted together. There is literally a metric called goals + assists.
I agree, quite a few of Bruno’s assists aren’t really assists either. He just happened to be the player who passed the ball before the goal. Not all assists are equal.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Another poor performance unfortunately. But no doubt he’ll turn it around soon.

I agree, quite a few of Bruno’s assists aren’t really assists either. He just happened to be the player who passed the ball before the goal. Not all assists are equal.
it’s why I think assists are shit.

they get so much prominence and are celebrated far too much. I couldn’t care less who touches the ball before a player scores. It’s a bollocks metric.

I do however, use my eyes, and he’s a brilliantly effective player.Us winning, and him being average is no bad thing.

Devil may care

Got a bit frustrated in the first half but started to find the pockets in the second and caused Burnley to lose their compactness.

RepardReece

Believe people are expecting way too much from Bruno now, a lot of you judge him purely based on goals/assists. He was pretty good tonight, made a few mistakes, but he created a lot of space, which also allowed Pogba to run the show alongside him.

A frustrating first half, fantastic second half. He's set the bar too high so when we don't see him perform to that usual level a lot of people I'm seeing here cry that he's not had a good game, he does much more than purely provide goals/assists.

SirScholes

they both need some rest. They can’t keep firing all season. We still have 5 games in January. Maybe rest them against Fulham and Sheffield. They need that
I don’t think it’s just that, he plays some very low % passes and takes crazy shots instead of maybe passing it off and keeping the pressure on the opposition.
When these aren’t coming off and his head drops it does break up our attack, tbf to him he’s so almost stubborn that he keeps trying until they start coming off , Nani esq

I don’t mind him forcing the play because over the years that’s what we’ve lacked, he’ll be back on song soon, he needs a good free kick to fly in

3KDré

I’m glad that finally we seem to have players being able to have off days and we can still win. It used to be that if Pogba didn’t create no one would before Bruno came. Now that Bruno is here and is usually productive, Pogba can step up. In reality that’s how most big clubs play. Not every player is going to have an impact in every game and that’s fine - it’s a team sport.

Raven

Shocking today, has been for a few games now. He's probably worn out because he was like this at the end of last season as well.

Why are people saying he's been shit 'for a while now' :lol:

He was poor against City and mediocre today.

His last game before that was Villa where he was fantastic (not because of the pen he scored, but comments in this performance thread reflect that).

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses

His last game before that was Villa where he was fantastic (not because of the pen he scored, but comments in this performance thread reflect that).
Every week he is tired and needs resting but every week he's doing a mazzalini on the pitch.

Mainoldo

Villa there was two amazing players on that pitch and they weren’t Bruno. He last good game was a while ago. But so what. We aren’t a one man team.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
I like the way he receives pass while running between the opposition player. Nice turn and run. Makes a lot of difference to our attack. If he can cut his erratic passing, he will become even better.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Thought he was alright tonight. Pogba and Bruno compliment each-other well when they want.

Robbie Boy

Bit of an off game tonight but Pogba was 'on it' so no harm done. Was a game of very little quality, in all honesty.

Red Royal

Please 1 more performance Bruno this Sunday, then he should get a couple of games off ... Fulham, FA Cup, Shefi United (?)

would come back rested and ready to go again. Surely DVDB can slot in for those.?

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
it’s why I think assists are shit.

they get so much prominence and are celebrated far too much. I couldn’t care less who touches the ball before a player scores. It’s a bollocks metric.

I do however, use my eyes, and he’s a brilliantly effective player.Us winning, and him being average is no bad thing.
True

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Glad he got that performance out the way now. Was due one. Now turn it on at anfield Bruno and lead us to glory!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.