Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
The only player tonight who actually tried.
I'm starting to worry about how long it will be before he agitates for a move

We've put him on the world scene signing him when everybody else ignored him (Christ even we ignored him) but now there's not a team in the world he doesn't start for

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
The only man in our squad with anything about him.

Give him the armband. In fact, make him fecking player manager til the end of the season. Our squad is full of cowards.

MattofManchester

After the first goal he looked demoralized, but kept fighting.

Must be hard carrying an entire fecking club on your back.

Idxomer

You know he is really good when you see him heavily man-marked in games these days, the problem is our manager has no clue what to do then.

Last edited:

The United

He still created 2 decent chances for our forwards in the first half. And, this is the problem with having to rely on young forwards. Both made wrong choices and here we were.

If we got a goal in first half from those, it would have been much easier for us.

Andersons Dietician

Again I find his performances somewhere in the inbetween. Does incredible things or passes every game. But he also does terrible things in games and I hate this habit he has of leaving midfield ,Then not recognising they are struggling and he needs to step in there and help out.Few times this season he has done that.

For me I’m not convinced he is like the absolute elite level of player like a KDB, Silva, Iniesta and the likes but he’s better than anything else we have. I really think he can go up a few gears if he just at times thinks about what he is doing and takes more care but then does that take away from all the oppertunites he does create trying unconventional things.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Leipzig did a number on him early on, swarmed him and stopped him from setting the tempo of the match. Arsenal did something similar. Opposition coaches know he is pretty much all we have 90 per cent of the time.

cyberman

I'm starting to worry about how long it will be before he agitates for a move

We've put him on the world scene signing him when everybody else ignored him (Christ even we ignored him) but now there's not a team in the world he doesn't start for
Hes 26 and on a 5 year deal

Wayne's World

I give it 6 more months before he hands in a transfer request. Unlike Ole, he has standards to be at one of the very best clubs in the world

The United

Again I find his performances somewhere in the inbetween. Does incredible things or passes every game. But he also does terrible things in games and I hate this habit he has of leaving midfield ,Then not recognising they are struggling and he needs to step in there and help out.Few times this season he has done that.

For me I’m not convinced he is like the absolute elite level of player like a KDB, Silva, Iniesta and the likes but he’s better than anything else we have. I really think he can go up a few gears if he just at times thinks about what he is doing and takes more care but then does that take away from all the oppertunites he does create trying unconventional things.
He is not an elite player like them because those players you mentioned played good for a few season. Bruno has to do that too.

But, he has been doing as good as anyone this year. Our forwards are just not reliable at this moment. You can only feed them so many chances only to get wasted against decent teams.

Manny

Grammar Police
I reckon we would have folded early without him in the side. He kept us plugging away

A-man

Looked far from his normal self tonight and was pretty poor until Pogba came on, which lift him up a level.

Sanchez7

Thought he did well. Pogba coming on in the second half meant that our midfield two could actually pass the ball forward and that opened some space for him. Unlucky with the freekick.

Devil may care

Feeding off scraps, nobody in the deeper positions was getting the ball to him, I'm not a Bruno fanboy b7t can't blame him for tonight.

RooneyLegend

Most overrated player on the forum for a while. He's one of the strangest players I've ever seen. The definition of a moments player.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Weird performance tonight, some absolute quality mixed in with moments of bizarre craziness

AshRK

He tries. He is a leader who wanted to win. Top signing who is carrying this team.

predator

Youth NITK
Basically he was great but you can't expect him to pull us out the shit again especially against leipzig who were well organised and tactically regimented tonight. You could've had messi, KDB or anyone playing for us tonight and they would've been on the losing side.

The United

I thought he did create a couple of chances in first half. Scored one and provided that corner. 2 long shots and one good free kick which hit that bar.

Not sure what people are expecting from him. Especially, in a game when you could not rely on your CMs or Forwards for large portion of the game.

Last edited:

Bjerring

Most overrated player on the forum for a while. He's one of the strangest players I've ever seen. The definition of a moments player.
If you by "the definition of a moments player" mean the entirety of 2020, then I guess you're right. He seems inevitable, every game he produces something.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
If he didn't try to have these moments, we'd be zombie passing our way to relegation.

always_hoping

If you by "the definition of a moments player" mean the entirety of 2020, then I guess you're right. He seems inevitable, every game he produces something.
And great players produces moments out of nothing. Anyone that doesn't see that Bruno deserves all the praise he gets has a strange agenda going on. Just a pity United don't have more players of Brunos quality especially his leadership skills.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
He offers way more than just the goals and assists (which are plentiful). A large part of what he offers is unquantifiable

BlueHaze

Only guy out there which I'm proud to say "This guy plays for Man United"

Need more with the mentality like him. Absolutely hates losing.

Bjerring

And great players produces moments out of nothing. Anyone that doesn't see that Bruno deserves all the praise he gets has a strange agenda going on. Just a pity United don't have more players of Brunos quality especially his leadership skills.
Bruno Fernandes as of now, is the least of this FCs problems. Unless of course, in these moments he's realizing, that he has boarded a sinking ship with a drunken captain.

GenZRed

He didn't play that well today. Still he is our best player and he should be captain, not Maguire.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
This forum's obsession with wanting to slaughter our best player is really fecking weird. Especially given what we've been subjected to over the last 8 years.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Give that man a pay rise.
We already know how good he is, how's this. Cut everyones salary to what he earns right now and do a reset on the wage bill. Those who don't like it can feck right off, sign players with the same attitude as Bruno.

Didn’t think he was great tonight, particularly in his delivery from set-pieces and passing in tight areas, but he showed enormous determination all night and an abundance of mental fortitude to slot away the penalty with ease.

Can’t really have any complaints, considering how many times he’s pulled us out of the dirt, which he even did tonight to some extent.

kundalini

Poor first half, super 2nd half. Shame about the free-kick that hit the bar. Fantastic free-kick across the face of the goal that several United players just failed to reach. A good shot from distance that was saved. Scored the penalty.

Delivery on his corners in the first half wasn't great. Also a disappointing free-kick into the wall.

5 shots, 4 key passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.