View full 2020-21 profile

6.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the fear now, that you could lose him to a Barca or Madrid in the summer?
no. Not at all. But our fragile fans base will be worrying themselves silly about it. Half of them would be happy for him to go, so that he can go somewhere he ‘deserves to be’.

honestly, a lot of ‘fans’ would celebrate him leaving, so that they can vent and rant on Twitter.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
That's one of my fav pieces of football this season. The touch to turn away and then play the perfectly weighted through ball.... Wow.
Yep it was class. People said he can't playmake like De Bruyne but if you put a blue shirt on him and died his hair red you'd know no difference with that. Perfection.

Barca are massively skint and Madrid have enough attacking talent thankfully.

Red00012

Is this going to be like the Ronaldo saga where he’s going to leaving every transfer window ?

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

WhoScored's Champions League team of the group stages. Only one of these players won't be playing in the next phase of the tournament...

...Man Utd's Bruno Fernandes.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
I wouldn't have thought so. He's been here 11 months and signed a 5 and a half year deal. The club is under no pressure to sell in the next couple of years. It would take silly money for the club to even take notice, I suspect.

There's more rumours of him signing a new deal with a pay rise than there is of him leaving.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
WhoScored's Champions League team of the group stages. Only one of these players won't be playing in the next phase of the tournament...

The suspense was killing me...

... for a second.

how much of that is done on reputation alone. Messi and Neymar?

Santos J

how much of that is done on reputation alone. Messi and Neymar?
None, it's done on their rating system though which is still a load of shite a lot of the time.

https://www.whoscored.com/Explanations

Messi & Neymar on 1st and 2nd for dribbles per game which will give them a good score on that. Neymar's top for fouled & Messi's top for key passes per game too. Neymar has scored 6 as well tbf.

Web of Bissaka

Why that two clubs?
Barca is poorly run nowadays and is still in need of stability and clear direction. Madrid is uhh.. I see the squad and I see no hope.

We know Bruno is ambitious, he'll likely be more interested in joining Bayern or Juve if the offers are there. The only reason he joined us is because there are no better offers no? Just admit it. It's easy decision, couple with how he's fed up with his previous club's incompetency and he has some affection with Manchester United through CR.

I think with a new manager, Bruno is willing to have another go. If he will sign a new contract with us, for sure he'll stay next season, doubt he jump ship just after new contract. I don't think he's that type.

harms

Staff
KDB has other few players who are on the same wavelength as him, in Silva x 2, Gundogan, or Mahrez and Sterling (to some extent). It makes his job much much easier.
Do you mean a Real Sociedad player?

cyberman

Ronaldo over Rashford is insane

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
What is a nice feeling is that for the first time in ages, certainly since Zlatan, we have a player who can be regarded as one of the best in his position in the world. Not only that, he just seems like such a top bloke! We're very lucky to have this guy.

Amad7

Supports
united and france
Why are people disrespecting our players to overrate this guy?

Don't get me wrong he was good in the group stage but nowhere near as good as some are having him imo.He was had just one outstanding performance which was against basakehir at home.

He wasn't outstanding home and away against PSG with an awful/terrible performance at home, he wasn't outstanding against Leipzig either and was awful away at bakahesir.

All our results was from contribution between himself, Rashford, martial, Pogba, greenwood and Fred.

DRM

I'm just scared he will realise we're not going to win a major trophy any time soon and will want out!

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
An interesting comparison with KDB here

https://www.skysports.com/more-spor...ZwgCSzNL0XOR88H4I8x0vW4916K2417-4hmEB3JT1tC28

He’s overrated though, right?
Bruno is probably one of the most unique players in world football. Can look like a championship player at times, then other times can look world class. Can't think of many players with that trait.

Technically KDB is a better footballer than Bruno and that's not a slight on Bruno because for me DB is the best midfielder in the world and if asked to choose between the 2 I'd probably opt for KDB but I wouldn't swap Bruno for anyone else in the world. Absolutely massive player for us and those that think he's overrated should step back and give their heads a wobble.

Andersons Dietician

Hes more erratic than the likes of KDB and Silva, who both play more safe where as Bruno is constantly high risk, high reward.

It means he make some passes and moves that looks utterly daft, but his numbers speak for themselves and him having a "quiet game" is simply not possible
Very true. I genuinely feel that he can go to much higher levels if he was a little less high risk. However the team does not play in a manner where we control midfield and the tempo, so probably A mute point and I’ll just have to learn to sweep the silly mistakes and stuff under the carpet and enjoy the absolute sublime moments he creates.

harms

Staff
Can't say I noticed him against Leipzig apart from the pen.
They say special players perform in special games..
While I don’t think that he had been great in that game, surely free kick that hit the bar should’ve caught your eye as well?

The United

We have a good player unlike all the other signings lately. And the stats proves it as well.

Yet, some people call him over rated and average etc. Ok if I am to respect their opinions, I just gotta ask who they would like to play in his place instead realistically?

I mean they are not satisfied with him right?

TrustInOle

The accolades and stats he is putting out since he joined is absolutely mind blowing. :houllier: what I like about him most is he never stops trying to create, at times yes, it can be frustrating, but he is never put down or stops what he is doing. He just creates. I feel with 1-3 more additions, DM and actual RW to keep the pitch stretched and he will get even better in my opinion.

Wouldn't swap him for anyone in world football. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.