6.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnitedChampionsAgain

While I don’t think that he had been great in that game, surely free kick that hit the bar should’ve caught your eye as well?
It did. Very unlucky not to score. Just wish he could have shown more in open play.
He was no worse than the the rest of them out there.

Foxbatt

I am more worried about him getting fed up with United and wanting a move away. All players want to win trophies and it depends on the club's ambition. Any club wanting to win trophies needs top players and more importantly a top class manager. We have neither.

Strelok

I am more worried about him getting fed up with United and wanting a move away. All players want to win trophies and it depends on the club's ambition. Any club wanting to win trophies needs top players and more importantly a top class manager. We have neither.
Ed and the Glazers? Not us I guess.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I’m a massive fan of players like Bruno. Without sounding condescending, if you have played football before, I feel you really appreciate high risk-high reward type of players. I love Ziyech already because he tries crazy through balls and a lot of them seem to find their target.

When I see Chelsea fans (Chelsea forum) continuously slate players like Bruno or De Bruyne because their pass rate isn’t as high as say, Jorginho (who the arm chair forumers on The Shed End also slate), it reeks of hypocrisy.

You have to be balanced when you judge players like Bruno/Ziyech as they will have poor games where nothing comes off whilst still likely to create a goal. Bruno is also a dream on fantasy football which raises my opinion of him.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Think he might have been one of our worst players. He did almost nothing good.

kundalini

Not much quality from Bruno today. Wasted a few moves with terrible passes. None of his shots troubled Ederson in the slightest.

Born2Lose

Runs himself into the ground every game. Ole should be using him 4 out of 5 games instead of burning him out.

Baneofthegame

Not his best performance today, passing was all over the place, looked tired, probably from keeping this team afloat.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Today was the first time I felt like we should probably sub him off cos I just couldn't see anything coming from him.

That's about as harsh a criticism in prepared to level at this magnificent man.

bsCallout

I just really struggle to criticise him when the players he supplies let us down so often with their chances. He should genuinely have unrivalled assists if we had inform strikers. They are all struggling.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
This is him in big games.

Stat padding bluffer.
Assist away to Chelsea last season
Assist at home against City last season
2 goals against Spurs (last season and this)
1 goal against Chelsea last season

Yeah shit in the big games ain't he

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Even for a chance creator, very very wasteful (and at simple passes too, not just through balls)

Pogba was better this game.
People make a lot of excuses for his failure to execute simple controls or passes. “High risk” and all that nonsense. Bruno is a highly productive player in an also ran team. What’s he won in his career?

Andersons Dietician

Looked knackered last 20 min. Again some stupid wasteful decisions but there were certainly nice things he did in the game. Think the fact Rashford was so poor and Greenwood wasn’t making that many runs probably hampered what he could really do.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
He's our best performing player for the season and we somehow decided to play him out of position and act all surprised he didn't perform well.

Might as well have given him a rest off from this game since he looks knackered already and there's still a lot of games to go this season.

Idxomer

Assist away to Chelsea last season
Assist at home against City last season
2 goals against Spurs (last season and this)
1 goal against Chelsea last season

Yeah shit in the big games ain't he
All from set pieces.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
He's our best performing player for the season and we somehow decided to play him out of position and act all surprised he didn't perform well.

Might as well have given him a rest off from this game since he looks knackered already and there's still a lot of games to go this season.
His bad touches had little to do with his position

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Think he played Rashford in a couple times and Rashford proper ruined good attacks, really annoying.

Valencia Shin Crosses

Looked knackered last 20 min. Again some stupid wasteful decisions but there were certainly nice things he did in the game. Think the fact Rashford was so poor and Greenwood wasn’t making that many runs probably hampered what he could really do.
Yeah he seems to get really bad when he’s tired. Walks around and then fecks up standard passes or tries the extraordinary when he doesn’t need to and it doesn’t come off.

Frustrating to watch but I can’t sit here and slate him now. Just think he needs to calm it down a bit as he tires, he tries to do too much

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
I agree it was a poor performance from him today but his best position is in the middle of the park not stuck out wide on the right where it was overloaded anyway.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
As much as I like him, I think he’s been a bit too selfish in the past few games.

Flying_Heckfish

Today was the first time I felt like we should probably sub him off cos I just couldn't see anything coming from him.

That's about as harsh a criticism in prepared to level at this magnificent man.
He's the only proper worldie we've got right now, in attitude and ability. Potential future captain and terrace hero, IMO anyway. Any criticism of him in this game would be equalled or bettered by anyone else on the field today. Poor all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.