7.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

mav_9me

What a difference a good no. 10 makes eh?

Hopefully he continues this.

RedCurry

Nobody wanted to play slow tumescent football. Everyone wants us to be able to pass through teams better. And it's been frustrating especially for the forwards to have to play with such a midfield. It's not Bruno dictating how the team plays as much as improving the midfield improving the collective given the influence of this area of the pitch. We need to not sit on our laurels and further improve our midfield as it still needs much work despite this impact over a few games.
Either way you look at it, Bruno is for sure dictating the game on the pitch. This is what top midfielders do. People are making those runs even in deep areas of our own half when Bruno gets the ball. That’s nothing to do with penetration, but rhythm of play. I agree with need to strengthen further and maybe even the midfield.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
I did see you consistently signing his praises throught this and last season. You're half the reason I started following him more this year. Kudos.
When it comes to Sporting I rate them according to there quality and not bias (Portuguese players and league players included). I was not joking when I said he was the best player I personally have ever seen at Sporting and the best player to wear the green and white in about 20 years.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
You have another promising youngster in your rank? We may as well not bother with scouting and just nab the best performer off your team from now on. CR, Nani, now Bruno.
The well is very dry at the moment as the club is in shambles.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
The well is very dry at the moment as the club is in shambles.
No, not even close, we don’t have anyone with quality. By the way I think Tapsoba was a great signing for Leverkusen, don’t think he would be needed at Manchester United. Ah, and Silas is terrible!

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
Maybe a bit to early to say, but right now he looks like the best signing post Fergie.

Never mind the attacking threat he provides, but his defensive work and attitude seems top notch as well. Was several times when Brugge hit a long pass forward and you could see Bruno absolutely busting a gut to get back and defend.

jamesjimmybyrondean

He was the perfect signing in Januart. He single handedly carried sporting and can do the same for us and already doing so.

Leonzo1

Such a silly decision not to get him in the summer. We would be at the very least with 5 points more, Perhaps challenging Leicester for 3rd. Quality player.

thepolice123

Been a while since we have player who plays with such authority and confidence on the pitch.

The ref took at least 5 minutes with VAR but he stood on the spot and barely moved. Ice cold veins.

Bondi77

He looks like a real player of quality and I am highly impressed with his work rate and we can see already he has settled in no time at all.
One thing with Ole is he has done really well with the players he has brought in to the club, I know we have spent a lot of money but in the past we have spent a lot of money but not wisely.

Andrew Richmond

Very promising start to his United career. A little early to start making comparisons to some of our former greats but definitely started very well and with the right signings in the summer things could really be looking up.

Von Mistelroum

I recently lamented the fact that I no longer particularly like or care about any of the current United players. That's changed now! He's an endearing chap isn't he?

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
No, not even close, we don’t have anyone with quality. By the way I think Tapsoba was a great signing for Leverkusen, don’t think he would be needed at Manchester United. Ah, and Silas is terrible!
Is Podence any good?

Alabaster Codify7

Fantastic player, from what I've seen so far. Love how he never looks backwards, everything is forward and trying to create something. He takes charge, too, he never hides. Awesome stuff!

CM

He's the mustard. So nice to have a midfielder who knows what to do with the ball in the attacking third.

Mike Smalling

What a signing. He has been simply phenomenal so far, and he immediately takes us to a whole other level.

I think what I like best about him, is his mentality. He seems to be a real leader and the way he takes the responsibility and demands the ball is great to watch. Basically, he seems to have the skill of Pogba, with the mindset of McTominay :drool: Definitely a worthy #18!

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Top notch signing. Ridiculous that we didn't get him in the summer.
It's not ridiculous. Sometimes deals get delayed when clubs can't arrive at a price they're both fine with with. If I'm not mistaken Chelsea were interested in Ziyech before too.

cyberman

Pogba started really well for us, which is why we should get carried away with Bruno just yet.
He didnt? He died a death after the Southampton game. Reports came out that we were shocked at his level of fitness

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
He didnt? He died a death after the Southampton game. Reports came out that we were shocked at his level of fitness
And that Southampton performance was easily as good as anything we've seen from Bruno. The point is, his United career has barely begun and I'd be saying the same about him if he started poorly. Let's see if he can maintain it until the end of the season and beyond before comparing him to Scholes and Cantona shall we?

Last edited:

Wilt

Probably our best signing since RVP. Seems on a different level compared to the rest.

El Jefe

He reminds me so much of Wesley Sneijder. Loving what I'm seeing from Bruno so far and long may it continue.

MooseTheMooche

He’s just immense. His movement without the ball is second to none in this team. And those little flicks that he does to speed up the play and create space are incredible. Quality signing

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Pogba started really well for us, which is why we should get carried away with Bruno just yet.
You must be watching a whole different Pogba from everyone else.

He might have played well in some games, but he didn't get the whole team to gel like what we've been seeing so far with Bruno.

Okey

Hope he gets to audition for the 'player to get the best out of Pogba' role at some point this season. You never quite know. He might just be the one. The market for Pogba out there is thin at the moment. He just might stay if they develop great chemistry on the pitch. The club could always do with more quality, not less!

Status
Not open for further replies.