Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

AneRu

sp_107

UTD planned to put Bruno on a special training after he signed for us but realised he was in top shape and better than many other UTD players fitness levels. Is this one of main problem compared to other teams ?

SaintMuppet

I really wasn’t sold on him at all and thought it would be a mistake to buy him. I’m happy to say it looks like I might be wrong! Long may it continue!!

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
UTD planned to put Bruno on a special training after he signed for us but realised he was in top shape and better than many other UTD players fitness levels. Is this one of main problem compared to other teams ?
It's not.

Superunknown

He's the one player who looks like a winner. Only player that we had who wanted to go forward with the ball. Most of the team looked comfortable just settling for a draw after half time.

AshRK

Where would we be if we didn’t sign Bruno?

Ole should thank his lord and savior, he has the backing of the board and doesn’t have Daniel Levy watching over him.
The question should be where would we be had we signed Bruno in the summer or even early January

marktan

I only caught the second half but we really need some pacey wide forwards in this team. He makes some great passes but there's no one making any movement.

sillwuka

Loved the bit of play on the left where he took it past Andre Gomes around the half way line. Surprised how quick he is with the ball at feet.

The United

I thought he was good but some greedy shooting in 2nd half where he should have passed more.

But, we do need runners for him to make him more useful.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
What a signing. Settle in the league right away, his shooting and passing are head and shoulders above everyone else in the team.

HowYouDoin

Such an amazing player. Woah. We lucked out with him. Lucked out thay the likes of Madrid and Barcelona havent picked him up. What a player. Was involved in all of our chances, makes things happen and he is still not fully adjusted to the league, he still needs time. Just an amazing player.
Difference between him and Pogba is evident. Bruno makes the whole team tick, Pogba is cherry on top, he makes flashy moves when the foundation is already in place. Bruno is the foundation.

Aouer-United

Thought he was having an average game, not that amazing. I can see the quality in him but we really need pacy winger where he can release the ball quickly and flick it off to them to stretch the defence wide.

Utdstar01

Martial was on his heels a lot of the game. He'll profit a lot more when we have Rashford and James fit who actually make runs.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
We need better attacking options to really see the best of him I think. He is quality, but Martial doesn’t move enough and players like Ighalo aren’t giving him the greatest options either.

Looking forward to seeing him play with rashford, and hopefully Sancho/Chiesa and a proper number 9. He will be magic!

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Looking like a really good buy so far. Great first half and a cracking goal. He looks to be such an intelligent player, who reads the game and tries things all the time. Would have been my player of the match in the first half. Sadly it looked like he tired in the second half, and while kept trying things, most of them didn't come off, and he got more and more scrappy. Might need a little rest, but we can't afford to give it to him based on our squad. I'm slightly concerned we are going to burn him out quickly as the games keep coming

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
The question should be where would we be had we signed Bruno in the summer or even early January
Yea, true. Didn’t our scouts have reservations then that he lost the ball too much and took too much risk? I feel that our interest wasn’t as strong then and we had doubts about his ability. Looking at the team with him, it seems he should have been our priority in the summer.

RedIan

Another good game with a cracking first goal from open play. was surprised how quickk he is too running with the ball. Shaded to MOTM by HM imo.

Idxomer

He looked exhausted in the 2nd half and still was our only creative player on the pitch.

Tired as the game went on. That touch into space past Keane(?) in the second half was brilliant, as was the technique on that cross to Ighalo with the outside of the boot. Would have been one of our goals of the season without that great challenge from Baines

kiristao

Once again a very good game. Could have been a bit less selfish with his shooting at times but then considering he scored from a long shot, I understand him getting tempted.

izec

Good game

Selfish in the second half with the shots and got dispossessed quite a bit, but then again, the only player trying to make something happen. Martial and Greenwood were not there today.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Excellent first half
Second half played far to selfishly for my liking

sunama

Baghdad Bob
He's the one player who looks like a winner. Only player that we had who wanted to go forward with the ball. Most of the team looked comfortable just settling for a draw after half time.
That's mentality, right there.
While our other players were happy to plod along, settle for a draw and pick up their next pay-cheque, Bruno was not satisfied and wanted to change the game.
Unfortunately., we don't have enough players like this.

My only worry is that he gets "infected" with the virus that we have at the club and turns to shit (like so many players before him, who were very good for a few weeks, after joining us).

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Excellent first half
Second half played far to selfishly for my liking
Probably because he felt that he was the only one capable of making something happen.
If he had top quality players around him, he'd definitely pass to them. But when you have players who aren't particularly good, he may well believe it's best to take shots himself, rather than pass to someone else.
It could be argued that he is correct in his thinking, as he was the only one who scored today.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Really happy for him. Struggled a bit physically in the 2nd half and honestly the diamond formation is rubbish it doesn’t suit the team at all.

fantastic goal and a good performance.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Probably because he felt that he was the only one capable of making something happen.
If he had top quality players around him, he'd definitely pass to them. But when you have players who aren't particularly good, he may well believe it's best to take shots himself, rather than pass to someone else.
It could be argued that he is correct in his thinking, as he was the only one who scored today.
It could be argued if he passed to others once in a while he may not have been the only one to score

He may have swapped being the best player for Sporting to the best player for us but the supporting cast here are certainly better than what he's used to playing with

Status
Not open for further replies.