Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Next Di Maria. Starts off with a few goals/assists and real moments of quality then starts to get sick of the weather and relentless demands of the English game and by the end downs tools in hope of moving back onto the continent. Bruno Flopnandes.
Trying to do a revese jinx?

Man Utd 5:0 Brugge

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I keep thinking how things would have panned out had we bought him in the summer. Top class player. Has immediately improved us and given confidence to his teammates.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
What a player, creates so many chances and always in the game.

mewnew11

He is so good that Mata is showing signs of improvement playing with him. Earlier Mata had to create now Bruno creates and Mata is making runs. Just a brilliant footballer. I can't wait for Pogba and rashford to play with him.

Ainu

He is good. He is really good. He makes us play so much better. I can't wait for the next match to see him play again, that's the sort of player he is.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I already think we don't deserve him :lol:

He's so good and what we've been missing since basically since we last had a good midfield

Red_Aaron

I love his attitude almost as much as I love his talent. Makes demands of those around him, never shies from his own responsibility and gets angry when something doesn't come off.

A genuine top level player, he'll take us places.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He is good. He is really good. He makes us play so much better. I can't wait for the next match to see him play again, that's the sort of player he is.
Agreed. Haven’t felt this excited about watching united since we signed pogba.

He’s absolutely class, really hope this is just his level and not a honeymoon period. He’s just got the perfect mixture of flair and hard work, his aura has clearly lifted everybody - and even forced lingard into an assist!

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
A revelation. Imagine we'd have signed him six months or even six weeks before we did. The link up was out of this world. Makes Mata look a £40m player again!?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Crazy how improved everyone looks around him. Just so much confidence because they have proper top quality in the middle with him. And he's been brilliant himself. Goal threat, great eye for a pass, excellent technique... exactly what we needed.

SteveW

How did nobody go for him all this time? Absolute bargain. Superb player.

acnumber9

The best thing about him is he knows what he wants to do with the ball before he gets it. He’ll give the ball away a lot but Giggs did that and was almost always our most creative player. That’s the trade off you have to make.

D. Mungai

Bruno looks at home really.

But even Pogba after his Southampton debut and few games after he did what Bruno is doing.

We really really need him to start to that level..

Good thing he isn't distracted like pogba.

el3mel

He transforms our team. With him we're a different beast. I said last match he's our best signing post Fergie and I don't need time to say that. He's a top quality player that produces consistently in a position we struggled massively previously.

Fetshu

Love the fact that he's involved in everything and others seem to look for him as well.
In the first two matches, he was left hung out dry on numerous occasions, even when he was available, but now it seems that nothing moves forward without him contributing to it.

A lot of us were pessimistic in regards to him coming from Portuguese league and adapting to the PL, but christ - looks like he has played here for ages.

Love him and has definetely brought back the feel-good factor that we were missing for so long.

Onwards and upwards!

kirk buttercup

I think him and Pogba would be great together. Look at bruno and Mata, it would take the pressure off Pogba To be the main man all the time

LJJT

Absolute class player. Wish we bought him in the summer. Transformed us in to the team we should be

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
I keep thinking how things would have panned out had we bought him in the summer. Top class player. Has immediately improved us and given confidence to his teammates.
Why is the thread mark showing only 4-0 ?

spiriticon

This guy is just that centrepiece of the puzzle in attack we've been missing forever

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
If we can get a class right winger then we should be set.

Bruno seems a quality player and a massive piece of the jigsaw we have been missing!

Status
Not open for further replies.