Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
He is different class to every player on the squad. He thinks two steps ahead.

The fact he was in our squad only one year ago.....

55M was free.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
What a player. That turn and pass to martial was just orgasmic.

Rajma

Best player on the pitch by a country mile. It makes me laugh seeing Shaw and AWB next to him with their brainless actions.

Yagami

Good post resistant
His pass to Martial, Pogba's pass to Rashford. Wonderful to see us having midfielders on the pitch capable of these things again.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
This guy is good. I mean this guy is really good. Martial should have buried that chance bruno laid on a plate for him.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Quality footballer... So much so that when he does pick the wrong option /get it wrong, you don't mind because he's quality the rest of the time

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Right from the first min, he didn't stop running. His stamina levels is insane.

Some of the moves was brilliant, with Pogba both should play even better.

SATA

He’s great but why the hell does he keep taking pot shots from anywhere near the pitch? That last bit of action where he took the wild shot with his left was an absolutely horrendous decision to do so

PoTMS

Lost his legs towards the end of the game where he could have gone better but to be expected coming back. He's on another level to our other players though, bar Pogba. Always two steps ahead of the players in front of him so much so no one is anticipating the ball in or rebounds.

Sanchez7

So much better than i expected him to be. He has had no trouble adapting to the league at all.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Imagine if the other players were anywhere near his quality. Fantastic player. That ball to Martial :drool:

el3mel

He has such a strong foot in him. His shots are all like an almost a goal. Incredible shooter.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
He’s sooooo good....Doesn’t matter that he gives the ball away trying difficult passes. What a player.

Based Adnan

He can lose the ball as much as he wants for my liking. The quality is obvious and it's a matter of when, not if, he unlocks the door.

criticalanalysis

Very good. Was hungry, made sprints, was pressing hard, played it with pace, had lots of quality with passing and technically diverse.

No complaints apart from being a bit greedy..

UtdAgain08

I'm surprised people saying he was good today because I thought he along with everyone was piss today. First bad game imo he's played for us.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
No bullshit penalty, smashed it right in the corner with power. He looked frustrated and angry most of the game, but kept his cool.

pascell

I think not signing him in the summer could cost us top 4, imagine him playing instead of Pereira in CM all those games.

Such a classy player, not afraid to attempt the killer pass, exactly what we've needed for a long, long time.

mav_9me

I think not signing him in the summer could cost us top 4, imagine him playing instead of Pereira in CM all those games.

Such a classy player, not afraid to attempt the killer pass, exactly what we've needed for a long, long time.
No question we would be in top 3.

Raw

Easily. Think back to all those games where we needed that extra bit of creativity which we never got, resulting in a shit draw/loss. Heck, he would have scored those missed penalties too.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I'm surprised people saying he was good today because I thought he along with everyone was piss today. First bad game imo he's played for us.
It was a tight game but he showed moments of quality which is important.

what did Kane do that many would happily buy for 150m? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.