7.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomSlayer

That flick for the 3rd goal was sensational, most players would have had trouble controlling the ball at all since it was a very strong pass by Pogba, albeit still a good one. :drool:

Baxter

Unlucky not to get a direct assist himself but still yet to have a bad game.

AneRu

Brilliant decision making, no assist or goal but his impact for the second and third goals was telling. The flick for the third goal was outrageous.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Not one of his better games for the club, and yet he was still excellent. Signing of the season.

space

Always playing it forward and always looking to create. What a player, and seems on the same wavelength as Pogba too which is great

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
His touches in that #10 position are exactly what we've been missing. He was probably sloppier today than any game he's played for us, but it doesn't matter because at the same time he brings so much creativity and pace to our game that it's worth us giving him that freedom to try and create constantly. Has incredible vision and the speed of thought is brilliant. Now having Pogba thread those passes into him gives him more chances to create chances and get in dangerous positions. Love him.

El Jefe

This guy is just so good. Almost every action has a purpose and it opens up the game so much. The difference between him and Lingard/Pereira who occupied the spot earlier in the season is night and day.

For all he does on the ball, he looks just as good off it. He runs tirelessly and is top class at pressing.

Mainoldo

I actually think he’ll be better if we drop him back abit. He doesn’t need to be a number 10. Second half he dropped off and was nice to see.

Steven7290

Even with a bad first 45', possibly the worst in our shirt so far, he still managed to look threatening everytime he touched the ball
I actually think he’ll be better if we drop him back abit. He doesn’t need to be a number 10. Second half he dropped off and was nice to see.
He's not that type of #10 even before he played for us. He will always drop deep, drift wide, slot into space and all around dynamic rather than a classic #10.

Last edited:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I do. Closer to the goal and Martial the better. No point doing fancy flicks on the half way line.

No coincidence that he playing as a 10 just makes us a better team and gives Pogba more space in general.

He makes really good runs in behind defence also.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
One of his best attribute is, he always looks for attacking pass, you just cant give him space.

Walters_19_MuFc

His awareness when he recieves the ball is ridiculous. Forever found a player with his flicks round the corner. Amazing! Only criticism was that he tried to force it a bit too much, especially in the first half. All in all, another fantastic performance from Bruno.

BlahRules

Finally we have a number 10 that will perform for us.
I have always craved player like him to play for United but if we do sign them they're either dont perform to the level you want or played out of position.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Like I said before you sgned him, he always tries to score and assist which results in games where he gives the ball away quite a bit. But even in those days where things don't pan out very well his pressing after he loses the ball more than makes up for it

He'sRaldo

He's the final piece of the puzzle. Hopefully he keeps up this very high level.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
The guy is an absolute wizard, his touch is just unreal and so often that opens up space for himself or his teammates. It speaks volumes that I always expect him to either grab a goal or an assist because he's just always in the right areas to hurt teams. Think we have finally managed to get a perfect signing, could be one of the best players in the league.

Shark

@NotShark
He just oozes quality, even when he makes a poor pass you just know he'll get back on the ball soon enough and do something brilliant. Our best signing since LVG signed Martial.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Absolutely class. His awareness around the box is sensational and I think his combination with Pogba is going to take us to the next level.

abkmufc92

People need to stop criticising him for miss placed passes in the oppositions half, he is not going to have amazing accuracy when trying to play the passes he does. Should be encouraging him and Pogba to play more risky and clever passes instead of just playing it safe, this is what creative players do.

Prodigal7

We've needed a player of his type for years yet refused to buy one. I guess Bruno was worth the wait.
Slick pass and move player and even though he plays further forward than Scholes did as a playmaker for us he's the first person to genuinely get us ticking in a dynamic enough fashion since Scholes left. We can finally open up defences without having to rely on speculative crosses, opposition mistakes and counter attacks.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Like I said before you sgned him, he always tries to score and assist which results in games where he gives the ball away quite a bit. But even in those days where things don't pan out very well his pressing after he loses the ball more than makes up for it
You’ve nailed it there. I’ve got grief in the past for not being patient with flair players like Nani and Pogba, who can be sublime one moment and infuriating the next. This bloke can be amazingly wasteful so should be the sort of player that winds me up but I can’t stay mad at him with the way he works so hard to win the ball back when he loses it.

bondsname

Love him, always has a go to create a chance even if there is a safer option, exactly what we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.