7.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

He'sRaldo

Last time he didn't have a great game by his standards not because he tried things, but because the execution wasn't as on point as previous games, and as a consequence almost nothing came off.

Mentality and everything else was the same, and besides, his quality is such that a lower standard game shouldn't mean much.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I wanna see him score a banger!

Everton goal was good but I want him to smack the ball like a ginger step-child into the top corner.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Was definitely his worst game so far but I’ll say one thing, he never ever hides and that’s a fantastic trait in a player. My biggest concern is he looked knackered at the end there and our next game is only in 3 days.

Bobski

Bruno on the end of a lot of stick for his performance but I think people have to realize the nature of his game is high risk. He will give the ball away, he will be frustrating but I have watched too much of guys like Mata in that attacking role, too many safe options and focus on keeping possession when making things happen is what is needed.

el3mel

His free kicks today were pretty crap and he took many weird decisions in them.

Hope he gets his shooting boots on soon, nowhere near as crisp as it was at Sporting. Definitely his worst game, he wasn't just messing up high risk passes but easy distribution from deep. He looked gassed at the end. Still had some nice flicks as usual, including to set up the red card (should've been an assist). I'll take his worst over Lingard or Pereira's best any day

TheReligion

Abusive
His worst game today but still created things and was our only player prepared to take a risk when they had 11 men.

Classy player we are lucky to have.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Frustrating today but I think you have to ignore that because he takes risks with the ball and it only takes one of them to come off

Just hope he doesn't get too down beat about things not coming off for him today

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
He was shite tonight. But he kept trying and didn't hide. So I admire that. Can hopefully have a good impact off the bench vs Brighton.

TheReligion

Abusive
Bruno on the end of a lot of stick for his performance but I think people have to realize the nature of his game is high risk. He will give the ball away, he will be frustrating but I have watched too much of guys like Mata in that attacking role, too many safe options and focus on keeping possession when making things happen is what is needed.
Exactly. He still created chances today even though he wasn't at his best.

ShinjiNinja26

Wasn’t at his best today but looked a bit tired, seemed to snatch at a lot of shots. Hopefully playing the full 120 mins doesn’t take too much out of him as he’s absolutely vital to us achieving success this season.

Last edited:

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
He really didn't need to play 120 minutes, even if we call it a bad day at the office he at least makes us look more potent.

predator

Youth NITK
Still does things that not many other players can do whilst not having a great game. Loved his run back at the end to stop Norwich's left back

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Awful today.

Ah well, no need to dwell on it. I’d be tempted to put him on the bench Tuesday. Looked knackered.

Matic, Pogba & Fred or McT should be enough to beat Brighton.

SATA

Honeymoon period over. Needs a break midweek. We have Pogba back so don’t need to overplay him now. His workrate is absolutely tremendous though

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Needs to be less wasteful. He's not Ronaldo who can have all these self indulgent shots due to being a phenomenal goalscorer. I know people will say we need his risk taking style but I'd argue that balance is important. See Pogba today, he also took risks but he had control over the game and his own game.

Not that everything was bad. The flick for the red was lovely.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Man needs a rest, his performances are getting poor. Fatigue and overplaying has affected him.

ShinjiNinja26

Good lord he was terrible. Hopefully just an off day and not Lingard rubbing off on him.
Looked tired more than anything, playing the full 120 mins wouldn’t have helped either. Just wish we’d have started a strong line up and got it done earlier and could’ve gave him some rest. He’s so important to how we play and how likely we are to achieve something this season and with the games coming thick and fast there won’t be much opportunity to rest him.

Paul_Scholes18

Poor today. His shooting needs improving. Passing a bit off today although had some nice moments.

He'sRaldo

Worrying that he played all 120 minutes. Not the best performance as well, hopefully his form picks up soon though playing for that long and being knackered won't help.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
He was tired today.... I'm cutting him some slack today.

flappyjay

This. It was frustrating a bit today but what's more frustrating is seeing a player make a run, then see Mata pass to the fullback instead. I will take Bruno's high risk style every day of the week. At the end of the day had it not been for Klose's rugby tackle Bruno would have registered an assist.

-Supreme-

His wastefulness was nearly as bad on Wed but unsurprisingly no one had mentioned it because we played well as a team overall

Status
Not open for further replies.