Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Just watched it back and that flick for the 3rd goal is actually unreal, that's what we were talking about when we said Pogba and Fernandes could create a top-class partnership.

edcunited1878

His mentality and composure on the ball is Scholes-esque at times. Deft little feints and the additional touch slows everything down but then boom, releases the ball into space or picks up the tempo again.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He‘s filled lots of gaps in our play.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
He's only 25 years old? Goddamn what a gem that we're having.
Safe to say I nailed it on the head with this one.

I told you guys for months he was the real deal and many doubted me!

Its fantastic to see him playing at the highest level as his quality deserves.

Best player I have seen play in the Portuguese league.

Him and Falcao/Hulk are the two that I can remember being so far ahead anyone I've seen in Portugal but Bruno did it for a terrible team with no help where as falcao has one of the greatest Porto teams of all time.

rotherham_red

Him and Falcao/Hulk are the two that I can remember being so far ahead anyone I've seen in Portugal but Bruno did it for a terrible team with no help where as falcao has one of the greatest Porto teams of all time.
I've never been happier to have been proven wrong. What a player!

kirk buttercup

You certainly did. Your analysis was spot on . He is the heartbeat of this team now , one hell of a player .

Raw

With how much you were raving about him, I was surprised to see nobody really want to buy him other than us and Spurs. So I had my doubts. Glad I got proven wrong!

Steven7290

I have never doubted you, in fact I believed the first thing you said about him. However on behalf of the measly mortal who did, please accept our humble apology and forgive us.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline

What I like most about him is his character, proper leader, head never drops, always trying difficult things and not afraid to shoot.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Was the main trigger for our turn around, great player.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
This guy is incredible. Full credit to the scouting department and Ole because I had a hunch this guy was going to be too slow and sloppy for the PL but he is pure magic, even without any long shot goals yet.

SportingCP96

Supports
What I like most about him is his character, proper leader, head never drops, always trying difficult things and not afraid to shoot.
He will be the captain of United in the near future I have no doubt about that. He don't have the armband but he's the leader on the pitch for sure.

SportingCP96

Supports
I have never doubted you, in fact I believed the first thing you said about him. However on behalf of the measly mortal who did, please accept our humble apology and forgive us.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

SportingCP96

Supports
With how much you were raving about him, I was surprised to see nobody really want to buy him other than us and Spurs. So I had my doubts. Glad I got proven wrong!
Ya like I said when a player has that much quality they can do it in any league. Glad he's doing well in United!

Red00012

What a signing .

absolutely astounding to believe our only options were Pereira And Lingard before he signed

Shark

@NotShark
What a signing .

absolutely astounding to believe our only options were Pereira And Lingard before he signed
Ole still needs to replace both or at least one of them though imo. One injury to Bruno and it's back to one of them stinking up the place again.

Raw

Ole still needs to replace both or at least one of them though imo. One injury to Bruno and it's back to one of them stinking up the place again.
Could stick Fred or McTominay there and have Pogba further forward. Won't be as good but definitely not Lingard/Pereira bad.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He’s improved us massively just by virtue of not being Lingard and Pereira. He’s positive and I feel will get better in time too. Once we get something else on that right side, the attack will go up again.

EngimaMK

Even when he isn't doing mercurial touch and goes, light layoffs or banging in penalties, he's always awake and alert. A classy player that isn't afraid to do the dirty stuff, work hard and try to make things happen.

Gem of a player.

Squeaky Bumtime

Every time he has the ball I get giddy cause I expect he'll do something with it. It isn't surprising that our unbeaten run coincided with him coming. His signing has lifted the whole club so much its remarkable.

Verified Bird Expert
Scout

Can we have another one please. I mean seriously, who next?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He’s improved us massively just by virtue of not being Lingard and Pereira. He’s positive and I feel will get better in time too. Once we get something else on that right side, the attack will go up again.
It was painfully obvious to us just how bang average they are - but sometimes I think for the coaches it takes a new signing like that to make them realise. Ole seemed surprised just how much better he was than our other options :lol:

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot

I believed you because i follow the portuguese league......but i still thought he would struggle in our team because we were average till January and of course he would need at least few months to adapt to the english football.

RedCurry

:devil:This guy!

I wonder if one day the caf will get irritated with his misplaced passes once we're used to him playing. Definitely when he hits bad patches of form. Our support will be tested then.
I have no doubt he’ll have a bad patch at some point, all players do. He will be incredibly frustrating due to just how much risk he takes with his passing.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic

I never doubted you, SportingCrystalPalace96.
You need to e-mail Ed Woodward and apply for a Scout position.

SambaBoy

Absolutely quality player, changes our play so much. The interplay in the final third was excellent and he was the hub of it. This is what I expected when we signed Mata.

He'sRaldo

:devil:This guy!

I wonder if one day the caf will get irritated with his misplaced passes once we're used to him playing. Definitely when he hits bad patches of form. Our support will be tested then.
This last game was poor compared to his previous standards as not a lot came off for him, but still he has a lot of support.

His poorer games will eventually be noticed if we don't win, but for now I think he's safe from that.

meamth

Absolutely quality player, changes our play so much. The interplay in the final third was excellent and he was the hub of it. This is what I expected when we signed Mata.
To be fair Mata was class when we first signed him, and then age took over.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
I'm also surprised the ease he came in to the team, and connected right away with the rest of team. Then Pogba came in, both just clicked. Now you can see Bruno sometimes played more up front with striker, knowing there's Pogba that capable of supplying him.

Good time.

gr3yham3

Those talking about misplaced passes and all, that's all part and parcel with Bruno - he tries to pull off the difficult passes and flicks a lot, and not all of them come off. However, when they do, they always lead to a good goalscoring opportunity. But that is exactly what we needed in our team, as everyone was just too safe with their passing and it became very easy to defend. Take the 3rd goal - his backheel might only be a 50/50 chance of succeeding, but it led to the goal. Another play might have chosen an easier option to take the ball under control, shield it before laying if off to the right wing.

Could also see how free Pogba was in his play yesterday too. No longer did he have to try to be the one always creating in the final 3rd, and he could focus on his deeper role where he was excellent and controlled the game with Matic with his passing and ability to progress the play up the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.