5.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeGea’sFeet

This thread is turning from bad to worse.

Some posters have an active agenda against Fernandes.
I think some of the criticism against Fernandes is fair and doesn’t mean people have an agenda. He scores goals and has great assists and deserves praise for that. But doesn’t mean he doesn’t deserve criticism for the times where for 99% of a match he’s giving the ball away. If we want to transition into a team that dominates matches then he will have to adjust his style a bit and recycle the ball better.

Last edited:

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
An absolute chancer. Zero composure. Not once but twice he had the opportunity to square the ball for an open goal and he refuses.

Selfish, takes zero responsibility for his no-hope passes, and runs around like a banshee screaming at his teammates and the ref when he needs to take a fecking long hard look at himself and what he does.

TsuWave

This what happens when team only rely on him and it will happen many times.
so when people complain about how wasteful he is in possession, the response is "he's our creative outlet, it's ok to be wasteful/he'll give the ball away/KdB does it too"

now it's "this is what happens when the team only relies on him"

:confused:

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
so when people complain about how wasteful he is in possession, the response is "he's our creative outlet, it's ok to be wasteful/he'll give the ball away/KdB does it too"

now it's "this is what happens when the team only relies on him"

:confused:
We have no proper sub to fight with him for place. I don't give a shit about some other people complain.

Superunknown

An absolute chancer. Zero composure. Not once but twice he had the opportunity to square the ball for an open goal and he refuses.

Selfish, takes zero responsibility for his no-hope passes, and runs around like a banshee screaming at his teammates and the ref when he needs to take a fecking long hard look at himself and what he does.
I agree with this. He has to take a lot of the responsibility for today's lack of win.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
He plays like there’s a two second timer for someone going to finger him in the arse if he doesn’t boot the ball.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
To erratic and wasteful these days. So nuance, composure and intelligence intelligence his game. It's all a 100 miles an hour and if it comes off then great but if it doesn't he drags us down.

Stadjer

Bad against Atletico but got an assist so (partly) made up for it.

Bad performance today too, didnt make up with an assist or goal today.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
When he doesn’t score or assist, he really doesn’t offer much. He’s never going to be a player who plays well outside of the final third.

Pyroblazer

That's a hot jacket, man
He is really frustrating this season and such a hit and miss player. Very poor finishing today.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Can he stop fecking shoot from nonsensical positions? he should just calm down, only the last shot of the game was worth a hit but sometimes it feels like he's just brain dead

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He plays for himself. A terrible habit for a midfielder. Not just about refusing to square the ball but taking needless shots and wasting the ball in advanced positions. The entire team has to retreat just because he wants to scratch his back. The worst part is the moaning. He's not my teammate but I get the uncontrollable urge to punch him in the face when I see him moaning. He behaves like a twat.
I can't see Erik Ten Hag standing for him. A selfish player.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Bruno should have squared the ball for the easy Ronaldo tap in. Not his best day.
It's not about squaring, it's about placing his finish. Not many palyers in the world would square it in that speed, the goal was open for him and he should have finished much better simply.

Status
Not open for further replies.