Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
What a player. What a signing. I feel he gets scrutinised way too much when you look at what he produces for our team.

Always fit, always available. He’s the first name on the team sheet for me whether he plays in the middle or from the right.

Levi1

What a player. What a signing. I feel he gets scrutinised way too much when you look at what he produces for our team.

Always fit, always available. He’s the first name on the team sheet for me whether he plays in the middle or from the right.
100%
Some fans get frustrated because he takes risks, but then are glad when the risks pay off.

AFC NimbleThumb

Buzzing for him. For all his issues you can see how much it means to him & he captained us to it. Brilliant player.

Strelok

I feel he gets scrutinised way too much when you look at what he produces for our team.
Totally agree. WW got a lot of praise and sympathy basically for working his ass off only. Bruno lead, score, assist, always work his ass off non stop for years and some people still scrutinise him even for the smallest mistakes. I'm not against that but tbh sometime imo a bit too much.

The United

What is next? We will never win the FA cup or the Europa league with him in the team!

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Not as good yesterday as he has been lately but still, what a feckin' man.

Anyone else get a bit nervous when he's defending in our own box though?!

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
So weird to see a players finishing ability just disintegrate in real time. A year or two ago he was the guaranteed goal man in our side (even without the penalties). What has happened?

Theonas

Scout
Will he ever be rested. I love the guy but how can he be playing this much! He always played regularly but this season we have more games than any other at this stage and he was a starter for Portugal. He deserves to be in our player of the year shortlist for that alone :drool:

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
So weird to see a players finishing ability just disintegrate in real time. A year or two ago he was the guaranteed goal man in our side (even without the penalties). What has happened?
Really hope he gets his finishing back. He’s getting pegged a notch or two down in a lot of peoples books and flack for making wrong decisions / bad finishes in big moments. Probably needs a couple to go in and just be a tad calmer. Seems to be taking an age due to uncertainty

But delighted for him. He’s been a fantastic signing

Waynne

Sancho spent the whole time offside, but Bruno should've scored. He's clearly just knackered and needs a rest.
We need another quality number 10 to rotate with Bruno. The same we need a DM to rotate with Casemiro. I'm surprised we're able to get this far with the paper thin squad we have. Just goes to show the genius of Ten Hag.

Man Utd 3:1 West Ham

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
He’s running on empty - needs a rest even if he doesn’t think so.

That last half an hour from him was very Stevie Me. But he’s a trier.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Cannot criticize him at all. He plays every game and his face towards the end showed how knackered he really was
I mean, you can… Fatigue is certainly a mitigating factor but some of his play tonight was downright atrocious

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
You could tell he needs a rest. Everytime he had the ball he put in those hopeful crosses. But then again they could have been tributes to Moyes.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
We don't have enough players to rest Bruno.
Van de Beek out
Sancho ill
Martial being Martial
Fred needing some rest (we could've played 433 with him and Sabitzer)
Eriksen out

I don't know what else could ETH do to rest Bruno. It's just bad luck.

Valencia Shin Crosses

Yet another crap performance because he's so fecking tired. Pisses me off he seems to convince/bitch at every manager that he's always starting, because there is such a clear difference between Bruno when he's fresh and Bruno when he plays a million games in a row. I'm probably shouting into the win though because no manager has decided to rest him yet. It's happened for years for us now.

Guess Sancho being out didn't help either.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I mean, you can… Fatigue is certainly a mitigating factor but some of his play tonight was downright atrocious
I don't want to because he is clearly running on fumes. At my very modest level, I remember playing similarly when being completely dead. It's no fun because your head commands your body to do things it cannot and after a while your head is gone too

Telsim

He needs a rest. The last 30 minutes were terrible. But who can even replace him? Weghorst? :lol:

Waynne

We need someone in the summer to provide competition for him and to rotate with. Unless Ten Hag puts Sancho centrally and brings in a RW to rotate with Garnacho.

Either way we need more bodies in the mid and this guy needs a rest.

Waynne

He needs a rest. The last 30 minutes were terrible. But who can even replace him? Weghorst? :lol:
Weggy couldn't hit a barn door from 3 yards out but his pressing led to our third goal. Feck, Weghorst is such an enigma. Good enough and bad enough at the same time :lol:

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
What's he going to do in Summer? I reckon he'll probably set up his own friendlies every week just so he can run around like an absolute maniac.

Idxomer

He may be tired mentally but physically he basically always looks fine to me.

He just needs to stop thinking he's some skilful playmaker and do what he's good at.

kundalini

Came alive towards the end but up until then he was a bit rubbish.

Don't quite understand why he has to start every game and even then, why he has to play 90 mins.

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur
He's completely mentally fatigued, even if he's still capable of putting in the mileage.

ETH really should've played Casemiro over him tonight considering the former missed 3 games recently with suspension.

youngrell

Yeah it’s certainly time for a rest. Looked completely fecked tonight and his play showed it too. Barely had energy to be annoyed at himself.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Could we rest him against Betis? Or against Southampton?

marktan

Badly need some depth in the team, we have a good first XI but the drop off to the players on the bench like Elanga is huge.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
We could line up with Sabitzer - Casemiro - Fred or we could play Sancho at #10. An in form Bruno is obviously not going to be dropped, but I thought tonight was evidence that he's got nothing in the tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.