Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Another stinker where he can't shoot for shit or can't even make a simple pass. Believed his own hype.

lost7

How do you think Bruno would have done in the number 6 role? Unfair to compare their performances.
Eriksen was much better on the ball anyway.
I was poking fun at the poster who was trying to defend Bruno by saying he played better than Eriksen last weel

NZT-One

Lets hope, we don't have to witness another case of manager favorism with this one... Bruno has its uses but he doesn't add anything in games like this. He shouldn't be able to finish games when we have absolutely no control in the center whatsoever. It might be uninspiring, but drop deeper, play McFred, go for a more vertical approach.

BBer13

Needs to be benched for a few games and to slowly work his way back, the contract we gave him is looking like a poor decision but that wouldn't be the first time its happened. This i feel will be another demonstration of a club that doesn't have any direction, bruno fit perfectly for the sort of style ole wanted to play. Lots of rooms behind the defence where he could play risky passes and because our team was much deeper, losing possession wasn't as big of an issue. Now we are trying to play higher up the pitch, and more of a controlled style he is going to struggle. He doesn't do the basics very well, get dispossessed very easily, his short passing is poor at times and as we are seeing his finishing has fell off a cliff. unless he can transform his game i don't know how we get the best out of him, he makes to many mistakes for me.

Lecland07

Was there some personality transplant for that first year of games? He is nothing like the player he was then. Everything is absolute dross - there is no upside to him whatsoever.

TsuWave

When he came in we were in the shit, he was the only positive energy and kept it going for months. He brought energy to a depleted side.
This is a lie that people have repeated often enough hoping to turn it into truth.

Bruno came in January 2020. That season, Martial finished with 23 goals, Rashford with 22, and Greenwood with 19. How can Bruno have been "the only positive energy"?

Go check how many of the pens he scored were won by Martial

We were a poor side overall, and he stat padded because our front three were winning pens left and right, but the fundamentals of his game were as poor then as they are now and it was brought up multiple times, it was just drowned out because people wanted a hero and decided to crown this bum.

Canagel

On second thought, the rival fans mocking him when he was scoring pens after pens were right in this one. He really got exposed without them, he's nothing without the penalties.
Rival fans? You don't have to look that far. Some of us United fans on this website told you he was a statpadder with weak fundamentals yet you chose to ignore (not you specifically) the eye test infavor of manipulated G/A stats and forced him into conversations with Cantona,Scholes and the likes.

He who doesn't hear must feel.

Baneofthegame

He’s been awful, offered nothing today and has missed two good chances in two games.

BarstoolProphet

Remember the people who thought he’d do better under a different manager? Because he’s still the same brainless statpadder he’s always been, and for him to be successful requires a team that doesn’t care about competing
He needs to actually have some stats to pad to be called that. What does he even offer now besides constant whining? Nothing. That feigning injury when losing the ball in dangerous position is going on my nerves.

OleGunnar20

Such a shame to see yet another talent go to shite at United. Needs to be dropped and given a right bollocking, been useless for far too long now.

Devil81

Listening to O Hara and Agbonlahore after the game they opened my eyes to how it would be in the dressing room with a player like Bruno.

Gabby basically said he'd played with players like him before, hand gestures, complaining at teammates. He said they destroy dressing rooms.

Bruno may have had that purple patch when he signed but the unrest and destruction began when he arrived. I want him gone!!

Bwuk

Can’t remember the last time he had a decent bit of form.

Needs benched.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Can't believe his contract was upgraded once Woodward had stopped calling the shots.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Whatever the opposite of composure is its him at the moment.

Feels like he snatches at every ball.

KeanoMagicHat

Listening to O Hara and Agbonlahore after the game they opened my eyes to how it would be in the dressing room with a player like Bruno.

Gabby basically said he'd played with players like him before, hand gestures, complaining at teammates. He said they destroy dressing rooms.

Bruno may have had that purple patch when he signed but the unrest and destruction began when he arrived. I want him gone!!
How did it, we were going nowhere well outside Europe in the league before he arrived and then we finished 3rd and 2nd with him in the team.

Devil81

How did it, we were going nowhere well outside Europe in the league before he arrived and then we finished 3rd and 2nd with him in the team.
Honeymoon period, once he became his own biggest fan it had no effect on the team.

He's part of the issue.

The Oracle

Bruno is Hollywood balls and penalties.

When he stops playing Hollywood balls, and stops taking penalties, you are left with nothing... as we are seeing now.

Adamsk7

He’s absolutely broken. Hard to believe he’s the same person as the one from his first year

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
This was his best game for us in a while. Like I’ve always insisted his game comes out better when we’re falling apart as a team.
The moment we start playing well as a unit he puts on his camouflage.
I don’t doubt his ability as a football, just don’t want him for the team I support. He really needs to be binned for us to move forward as a team. Playing him is deliberately undermining any team building/project.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
He screams for the ball around the edge of the area, gets it, and blazes it over by a mile, every time.

He is a good player for sure, but right now he is utter garbage.

redshaw

Just awful and can't be good for the dressing room right now. It's not good to have highly demanding dross.

He was never that good and relied on the counter but he's certainly dropped down more. Here and at Sporting he'd be letting off accurate shots, scored from long range shots and was able to do plenty of midfield work, he can't hit a barn door now and has spent the last 1-2 years in anguish.

It's been a theme for many years before Bruno. Players come in looking fresh, and slowly or quickly turn into faces full of grimace and anguish like they can't run or move anymore, like their shins are fractured.

AWB looked at least serviceable for 12 months and now beyond help. Can it be some sort of sabotage or performance dehancing drugs.

OleksUsykUD

He is being terribly for quite some time. He is not building our game, he is ruining it. He is always late to pass the ball when it's needed, and his finishing is shockingly terrible.

On top of that he is a mental midget. ETH is making another huge mistake by playing him and Eriksen at the same time. Just play Eriksen on his natural position and we will be better without Bruno.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
He is being terribly for quite some time. He is not building our game, he is ruining it. He is always late to pass the ball when it's needed, and his finishing is shockingly terrible.

On top of that he is a mental midget. ETH is making another huge mistake by playing him and Eriksen at the same time. Just play Eriksen on his natural position and we will be better without Bruno.
Eriksen and Bruno is like trying to play Lampard and Gerrard together for England.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
When a team is performing as terribly as ours, it is difficult to lay blame at the feet of any individuals. I think my views on Bruno have been clear, but hard to isolate anyone in a team where nobody has any credit.

That said, generally speaking, he’s a bit shit, and has succeeded only to bamboozle new age fans who prefer to watch football via Opta than on the television. He’s got little ability, physically or technically, and is a million miles from being a world class #10.

Also, despite us being shit, why isn’t he simply ‘carrying’ us on his own like he allegedly did for 18 months before? Was told all last season and summer that he is ‘the least of our problems’ - but he absolutely isn’t. His role is too central and he is poor. We cannot be an elite team with him as a centrepiece. If we didn’t sign him from Sporting at 25, he’d be another Gaitan and eventually go to Valencia or Zenit even. Has no business in a very top team. That said, it can’t be implied that we are a brilliant team that is just being let down by Bruno. Our problems are many, but a new midfield 3 of the required standard would be a huge step in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.