Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Is this his true level? This has been going for too long to be just form. Needs to sit out some games and made to fight for his place back.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Harsh. He was really good for the first 6 months... of course downright shocking ever since.

What's worrying is how he looks unable to play any role where he's not expected to do hollywood shite all the time, which has been the case ever since Ole left.

@Wednesday at Stoke's description of him is right on point.
I got a warning for that mate, you might wish to edit it out. FYI.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
This guy is living off that first 6 months with us.

I swear every single game the commentators trot out lines such as "not at his best today" and "not his usual standards". Its like they don't acknowledge that he's been absolutely awful for ages.

Canagel

Was Pogba making him appear better than he was?
He cannot even statpad anymore.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
That lay-off from Sancho when it was 0-0, you should really get that on target at least. The exact same thing last week.

He's been useless, so awful. Eriksen is better.

Addled

Useless prick.completely overvalued. Send him back to Portugal and quickly.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Thay yellow cards was a good acting sequence. He tried to appear tough and angry when the game was already over. A fake star player and one who isn't to be trusted when the going gets tough

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Worst bit of it for me, won a throw in right near the end in their corner, didn't hurry up to get it taken, chucked the ball on the floor and just walked slowly with his back to play away from the taker.

I could have punched him in his goofy mouth right there and then. He is a brat and has exactly the kind of attitude we need to ditch.

mikeyt

Astonishing he starts in this team. He's a luxury player and one we simply have no place for at this time. He has to be replaced

BerryBerryShrew

If we could bin him off for a decent fee and replace him with Eriksen (no fee), then the club would be doing good business for once.

Unfortunately he scored a good few pens the season before last so he is effectively untouchable for the next few years on that basis.

Ludens the Red

Time for him to be dropped, plays like a petulant child, no maturity to his performances. Not even stat padding at the minute. Gave him a new contract too :lol:

Godfather

Half a year of decent performances doesn't warrant keeping a starting place after shit performances week in week out

In Rainbows

That lay-off from Sancho when it was 0-0, you should really get that on target at least. The exact same thing last week.

He's been useless, so awful. Eriksen is better.
I was going to mention this too.

He's a waster. Just wastes everything good or that can be good.

TsuWave

The guy is shit.

People try all sorts of rationalizations but he's just not a very good football player. The fundamentals are all over the place, horrible decision making, and to top it all off, he's a coward. Yes, a coward. Always gesticulating and whining when he's core to us being so shit.

Guy had a purple patch when he first came, stat padded with a bunch of pens and comical assists, and now people are afraid to call him for what he is. A shit player.

Still remember when I told people here we would regret the new deal sharpish and got dogpiled on. With United being so shit and giving me nothing but heartbreak, I'll take joy from "I told you so".

lost7

He was better than Eriksen today. Worth the new contract for sure

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Good job we've sealed him for an extra year.

TsuWave

Less than a shadow of when he arrived
He plays the exact same way. Only now there are no pens, nor Rashford, Martial or Greenwood going on slalom runs from his passes in the midfield area for him to be credited with "assists", for people to pretend he had a good game

SuperiorXI

He plays the exact same way. Only now there are no pens, nor Rashford, Martial or Greenwood going on slalom runs from his passes in the midfield area for him to be credited with "assists", for people to pretend he had a good game
When he came in we were in the shit, he was the only positive energy and kept it going for months. He brought energy to a depleted side.

He isn't bringing anything now.

Foritfied

He's brilliant a brilliant futsal player, in my mind.

Doesn't have the patience, discipline or intelligence to manage the game on a full pitch however. Not a slight at futsal players, mind - just a different skillset.

Cloud7

He’s been the elephant in the room for quite a while now that many have not wanted to acknowledge because his stats were good when he just came. The performances have never matched the stats and now there aren’t even the stats to cling to.

He is a net negative in the team.

skc_18

Poor start to season. May be best we replace him with Vdb for few matches.

el3mel

On second thought, the rival fans mocking him when he was scoring pens after pens were right in this one. He really got exposed without them, he's nothing without the penalties.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
He's brilliant a brilliant futsal player, in my mind.

Doesn't have the patience, discipline or intelligence to manage the game on a full pitch however. Not a slight at futsal players, mind - just a different skillset.
Being able to manipulate the ball under pressure is a futsal prerequisite, Bruno doesn't even have that

Renegade

He was better than Eriksen today. Worth the new contract for sure
How do you think Bruno would have done in the number 6 role? Unfair to compare their performances.
Eriksen was much better on the ball anyway.

Andersons Dietician

Almost like he wasn’t on the pitch today.Llike he was wearing cammo wit that new kit. If he isn’t dropped soon then I’ll have lost all hope.

Tony247

Should be dropped. I think Fred can be more productive in AM role than Bruno at this point.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Seems unfair to bump this thread now. It's not like he was even on the pitch today

Status
Not open for further replies.