6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief123

Wait, isn't he the guy we should get rid of or wont win anything with him as a starter?

I'm confused.
Yeah he’s the guy who’s a terrible footballer and costs us every time he plays but when he doesn’t play we look absolutely shit and miss his ability :nervous:

glasgow 21

Is his leg attached to his body still? If so, he'll play. Guys a football junkie lunatic.
My sentiments exactly. Bruno is a United warrior and if he thinks he can play he will play. After sunday most players would have been of the park and to play as long as he did and end up in a boot afterwards shows he represents the best of what we want in a United shirt. "He would run through brick wall " comes to mind.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Also here's how De Bruyne and Bruno compare to each other... I would've put Odegaard but they only have him as a midfielder so can't compare his numbers as an AM.
From the attacker stats thread, figured put it in here to show how he compares with de Bruyne this season. Honestly surprised at how good his metrics have been. It's similar to this every season basically. He doesn't possess any ball carrying ability and de Bruyne pumps more crosses in, and then Bruno works harder defensively, but otherwise they are very similar players. Just world class. He'll play tomorrow for sure

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur
From the attacker stats thread, figured put it in here to show how he compares with de Bruyne this season. Honestly surprised at how good his metrics have been. It's similar to this every season basically. He doesn't possess any ball carrying ability and de Bruyne pumps more crosses in, and then Bruno works harder defensively, but otherwise they are very similar players. Just world class. He'll play tomorrow for sure
Bruno is one of the best midfielders in the world and has been since he joined us. Thanks for sharing.

FerociousCorgis

He really doesn't though. He may think he does because he's got the heart of a lion, but we should protect him from himself and sit him for a game or two to allow him to heal properly.
i think if he can make it thru this game and we get the Win that would be such a huge 3 points, could then manage his minutes thru rest of season. Win this next game and top 4 is in an amazingly good spot.

Djemba-Djemba

Winning tomorrow would be a big win but it's not make or break and it's not worth risking Bruno for it really.

The worst thing would be to rush him back and he makes the injury worse and misses the run in and the cup final.

abraz79

Supports
Sporting CP
I'm torn, between wanting to see Bruno on the pitch and wanting him to rest and not rush his return if the ankle is not 100% recovered.
The Spurs are in bad shape, I think I would choose to make sure he's ready for the game with Aston Villa.

Pickle85

He's so important for us. I must say I was massively frustrated with him last season but he's just key to us performing. Runs his heart out, always looks to make something happen and never shirks a challenge. Wish we had more like him

criticalanalysis

If Bruno doesn't start, it would be interesting to see a midfield three of Casemiro, Fred and Sabtizer/Eriksen.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Then you factor in the fecking astronomical gap in quality between the sets of attacking players the two of them are linking up with and well…

JuriM

If Bruno doesn't start I would go with

Martial
Rashford Sancho Antony
Casemiro Eriksen
Malacia Shaw Lindelöf AWB
DDG

DavelinaJolie

Guy is an absolute tank. Fingers crossed for tonight, as we'll badly miss him if he's not available.

Alemar

He doesn't possess any ball carrying ability and de Bruyne pumps more crosses in, and then Bruno works harder defensively, but otherwise they are very similar players.
De Bruyne has an addressee for crosses, hence he crosses much more. Bruno doesn’t

zaafi

De Bruyne has an addressee for crosses, hence he crosses much more. Bruno doesn’t
He didn't have an addressee the last seasons, but it doesn't matter because he's absolutely world class putting in crosses that literally land in players' feet.

Lost bear

I'm torn, between wanting to see Bruno on the pitch and wanting him to rest and not rush his return if the ankle is not 100% recovered.
The Spurs are in bad shape, I think I would choose to make sure he's ready for the game with Aston Villa.
It’s a dilemma, yeah.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Fred has to be in if Bruno isn’t. Even if Bruno is, I’d still put Fred in with eriksen and Casemiro and play Bruno in a free role in the front 3 instead of sancho. Fred and Casemiro would give eriksen more licence to go forward.

Kazi

Kinda guy who’ll get a hammy with a 4 week timeline and be in the next matchday squad

Minute monster

lex talionis

A job done performance is all I want to see from Bruno tonight. I hope after the game we're talking about breakout performances by Antony and Sancho. Spurs' back line, if you can all it that, is there for the taking by our wingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.