6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylar

Probably, but I think Shaw should be instead.
Has he been captain before? What if we give it to casemiro? That might be worth a shout

If he does miss the Spurs game, it’ll be only the 3rd match in his career he’s missed through an injury. Pretty incredible resilience.
Crazy. Imagine he plays hobbling around :lol: insane record though, and to think after the knock he still played on, had some chances and made it to Extra Time. Ridiculous.
It did feel like one of those that would be a problem after the game and the next few days.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
If Superman played for us, he'd get injured. Awful stuff

zaafi

Has he been captain before? What if we give it to casemiro? That might be worth a shout
I don't think he has, but he's certainly more of a captain than Maguire.

Casemiro is a real leader, but he doesn't speak English which is important because you got to talk to the manager, players and the referees.

always_hoping

missing him for the spurs/villa/brighton stretch or whatever order it is would be incredibly shit for us. playing teams in 5/6/8 position is not an easy run considering we are struggling with putting together a fit starting lineup at this point. Rashford seems to be struggling a bit right now as well, so not looking forward to this stretch. If we win 1 out of 3 wouldnt be overly shocked if Bruno is gone for all 3
Not just bad luck with injuries but truly awful timing with those injuries also.

Marwood

If he does miss the Spurs game, it’ll be only the 3rd match in his career he’s missed through an injury. Pretty incredible resilience.

In his whole career or United career?

Either way it's amazing.

Chief123

In his whole career or United career?

Either way it's amazing.
It’s throughout his whole career. In fact, the 2 games he has missed (1 for Utd and 1 for Sampdoria) were both due to illness and not an actual injury.

So this would in fact be his first game ever missed through injury. It’s even more incredible considering he plays constantly back to back games and some of the highest minutes in Europe in total each season.

youngrell

It’s throughout his whole career. In fact, the 2 games he has missed (1 for Utd and 1 for Sampdoria) were both due to illness and not an actual injury.

So this would in fact be his first game ever missed through injury. It’s even more incredible considering he plays constantly back to back games and some of the highest minutes in Europe in total each season.
And he gets kicked around the field most games too.

I will be more shocked if his name is missing from the team sheet on Thursday.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Hopefully he takes the time to fully recover. Don’t need him aggravating it and he probably needs a bit of a break after playing for us non stop plus WC.

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
We can’t afford to not have him playing now. The dangers of keeping a player on that’s hardly ever injured, when he is clearly showing signs of discomfort.
Coming from a non fan of his, I know this team needs him for it to be functional. Hopefully it’s nothing of concern and just being precautious.

crossy1686

career ending
We can’t afford to not have him playing now. The dangers of keeping a player on that’s hardly ever injured, when he is clearly showing signs of discomfort.
Coming from a non fan of his, I know this team needs him for it to be functional. Hopefully it’s nothing of concern and just being precautious.
Players play with niggles and knocks all the time, they’d never play if they only played when they were 100%. He’ll be fine if the doctors/physios say he can play

KikiDaKats

Supports
Players play with niggles and knocks all the time, they’d never play if they only played when they were 100%. He’ll be fine if the doctors/physios say he can play
He is always shown himself to play through some rough knocks but on Sunday you could tell this was different.

Steve Bruce

I'd personally rest him for a game or 2. He's played an extraordinary amount of minutes. A couple of games off and having rearing to go for the last 6 league games and FA cup final.

The last thing we want is to damage his ankle/foot further and he's not available Vs city

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Just manage him so he's 100% for the final. No need to risk him at this point of the season. Eriksen, Fred and Sabitzer can share his minutes

Born2Lose

Wasn't injured I read on here.. if only every player at United had the same heart and desire as this guy.

KikiDaKats

Supports
I’d start him, Spurs will be at least 2 down by the 30th minute anyway so we can bring him off once we don’t need to attack anymore
Ah well at least we have another club to laugh at. They should have kept their manager, with him there was a chance to make the UCL.
The medical team will decide and it will be good news for us because it will mean he is in a good physical state.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
I’d start him, Spurs will be at least 2 down by the 30th minute anyway so we can bring him off once we don’t need to attack anymore
I wouldn't count on this.

They've reached a low, and gotten rid of their interim manager sacked. Ryan Mason's a popular long serving member of the backroom staff. They're going to be up for the game.

always_hoping

I wouldn't count on this.

They've reached a low, and gotten rid of their interim manager sacked. Ryan Mason's a popular long serving member of the backroom staff. They're going to be up for the game.
Would expect a siege mentality under Mason. The worse teams to play are ones off the back of a hammering as they go all out to make sure it doesn't happen again and new manager bounce can be troublesome also.

Lost bear

I wonder if Tottenham will react to their terrible performance the other day. I fear they might be really up for it and seeking to demonstrate that it’s not just ‘Lads, it’s Spurs’. I just hope Bruno is fit to play.

UTD should be able to sue fecking FIFA for damages accrued as a consequence of that daft World Cup and all its knock on effects. So many wounded, walking and otherwise.

sepulturite

Looks like he's going to miss the spurs match according to some journos, gonna be a big miss, have to hope others can step up.

Real Name

Wait, isn't he the guy we should get rid of or wont win anything with him as a starter?

I'm confused.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Needs to bring those footballs in. Appalling scenes.

Blood Mage

He'll be a bigger miss than Casemiro and Martinez. We have no energy or creativity without him.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
“There are some unavailable. [Lisandro] Martinez, [Raphael] Varane. We have to see how Bruno Fernandes is,” Ten Hag told reporters when asked for an update on his team.

“We don't know yet, he is a question mark. I think for the rest, we are quite okay.”

"It's more often [than not] that players [wear the boot], that we protect them,” he added. "Prevention.

“But it [the ankle] has to settle down so we all have seen he played the full [90-minute] game and it happened in the first half.

“But [the game is] Thursday, so tomorrow is quick but we have to see what is possible.”

Status
Not open for further replies.