Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I mean, just place it in the net Bruno.

He needs to just not do such weird shit at simple times. Like if you have a corner in the last minute, put it in the fecking box.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Not clutch at all, not the first sitter he's missed. Played quite well other than that.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Longest goal drought of his career unsurprisingly. Still playing well overall, but not a prolific goalscorer.

El Jefe

How many open play goals does he have this season? If he's one of our main goal threaths it explains where we are.

That's no real criticism of him because he creates a lot but we need to rethink how many scorers we have in the team.

chay chay okocha

I thought he was very good and easily our best player today, terrible miss aside. There seems to be a growing maturity to his play in recent weeks and he seems to be picking the right passes more often, while not sacrificing good chance creation.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Should have killed the game for us when he hit the bar. Would've been just too cos he was our whole attack. Marooning him on the right was a ruinous decision.

Abhinav

Played really well and is one of the bright sparks from this season after a not so good season last year.
Real unlucky with the miss though. Should have scored after doing the hard part.

I don’t care about the miss. What a fecking player. The skill before the miss was Messi-esque. The best I’ve seen this season.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
I mean, just place it in the net Bruno.

He needs to just not do such weird shit at simple times
. Like if you have a corner in the last minute, put it in the fecking box.
He even tried some cute nutmeg at the end that didn't work out that could've put Spurs through on goal if not for the deflection being favourable to a recovering Lindelof.

Abraxas

That was such a poor finish for a man of his ability. Clean through and so close to the goal, and the keeper was not close enough to stop him picking his spot.

I thought he played quite well, however.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I don’t know what’s happened with his finishing. He’s always blasting it for no appear reason. Just place it ffs, you’re not some CB with no ability on the ball who needs to thrash the ball.

Baneofthegame

If he scores we win the game last night, would of taken away all the momentum from Tottenham, thought he looked like he was carrying a knock, wasn't his usual self sprinting around the pitch in my opinion, also let several players just go by him with no challenge at times.

Abhinav

If he scores we win the game last night, would of taken away all the momentum from Tottenham, thought he looked like he was carrying a knock, wasn't his usual self sprinting around the pitch in my opinion, also let several players just go by him with no challenge at times.
Yeah, he had a ankle knock that would have ruled out a lot of our other players like Martial for weeks. He played really well. A shame he missed the chance at 2-1.

lost7

He's been playing really well and consistently for a while now. Don't care that he's not scoring when he's having an impact on the game consistently

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Good judgement by getting the ball from bellow to get a higher angle so the keeper can't get it, just needed a bit of curl.

Belisarius

I always thought he was pretty one footed with the right. But, yesterday he let go a shot with his left from outside the 18 that was really hard. I was impressed.

Last edited:

Smores

Think most managers would love someone with the attitude of Fernandes. Good use of praise to damn others in the team as well, point made without being critical.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He's been playing really well and consistently for a while now. Don't care that he's not scoring when he's having an impact on the game consistently
He’s playing well but him drastically becoming toothless in front of goal is an issue.

We've only scored 48 goals this season in the PL - only Fulham and Villa have scored fewer in the top 10. Bruno dropping from 18 goals in his first season, to 10 in his second, now down to 5 is an issue for a side who struggle to put the ball in the onion bag.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
He’s playing well but him drastically becoming toothless in front of goal is an issue.

We've only scored 48 goals this season in the PL - only Fulham and Villa have scored fewer in the top 10. Bruno dropping from 18 goals in his first season, to 10 in his second, now down to 5 is an issue for a side who struggle to put the ball in the onion bag.
I’d say a lot of that decrease is driven by him not taking pens and/or us not being awarded pens. From memory, we got an unusually high number of penalties in his first season and we’re getting feck all this season.

His non-penalty goals has probably still declined but a lot less dramatically and more likely to be noise than a worrying trend.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
His general play has definitely gone up a level this season. May not be as fruitful in terms of goal scoring but his vision, leadership, drive and playmaking is fantastic this season. Number one name on team sheet, ahead of Casemiro for me.

Valencia Shin Crosses

His general play has definitely gone up a level this season. May not be as fruitful in terms of goal scoring but his vision, leadership, drive and playmaking is fantastic this season. Number one name on team sheet, ahead of Casemiro for me.
Agreed, I've been a critic with regards to his general play but it's improved loads and even gotten better within the season as we've gone on. Great to see

Status
Not open for further replies.