6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceteris

He needs some minutes on the bench, might do him some good. Either get with the programme or ship him out. Am beginning to think he was one of the players that complained about Ralph

TsuWave

Needs to be a serious question about whether we need him in the team.
We don’t. He’s either anonymous or wasteful for 90% of the time, then he flukes out an assist and people try to act like he’s played well.

the_cliff

We don’t. He’s either anonymous or wasteful for 90% of the time, then he flukes out an assist and people try to act like he’s played well.
He played one good pass to Rashford for the goal.

Other than that he gave the ball away countless times, shot when he had plenty of other options in better positions and was largely frustrating.

Thing is people will remember the pass and not the other shite.

In Rainbows

Like I said in the matchday thread

Bruno's success > United's success is what occurs with his playstyle.

He brings the rest of his teammates down by making United's success hang on whether or not his hollywood pass/shot succeeds. Why? Because if a hollywood pass/shot fails, then the rest of his teammates get less chances to affect the match. If it succeeds, then United score thanks to Bruno.

It's a negative feedback loop that only serves Bruno's reputation, if not for those that can see it for what it really is.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Like I said in the matchday thread

Bruno's success > United's success is what occurs with his playstyle.

He brings the rest of his teammates down by making United's success hang on whether or not his hollywood pass/shot succeeds. Why? Because if a hollywood pass/shot fails, then the rest of his teammates get less chances to affect the match. If it succeeds, then United score thanks to Bruno.

It's a negative feedback loop that only serves Bruno's reputation, if not for those that can see it for what it really is.
Yeah, when he came into the team that was okay because we were in a bad position. But now we've outgrown that phase.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
He's gone from being our best player (18 months ago) to barely good enough to play in the Europa League.

What a fall from grace. :(

Trequarista10

He needs some minutes on the bench, might do him some good.
Agreed.

Not keen on talk of getting rid of him because he is talented and tries hard, but he definitely needs some time out and needs to tweak his game a bit.

Greck

The Ronaldo non-sub bewildered me but I was actually mad impressed with ETH removing him fresh off an assist. Was he injured or something? Usually that's the end of the story and he goes back to savior status. The gash passes are deemed retroactively justified.

GMoore23

Scholes being subtle for the first time in his life, ''he possibly needs a little bit of a rest on Sunday''.

Needs to be dropped, but we've made this difficult by playing Eriksen every single match, as he'll tire soon enough and need resting, leaving us without a number 10.

Should be rotating starts between them more rather than constantly playing both. Think this will be the case if Casemiro hits the ground running.

Still need another CM though. Eriksen - Casemiro - insert quality CM signing here could be terrific.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Too many dummies, flicks and trying to force the impossible pass at every opportunity.

I'm not sure what's happened to him since the first season, he just doesn't seem to be getting into the goal scoring positions like he did then either.

I haven't lost faith in him yet, I want to see what happens when Ronaldo goes.

He usually pairs really nicely with Martial.

Ahmer Baig

Bruno is a good example of why this club needs to stop handing out contracts for the sake of it. He has been dreadful since his new contract.

Lyng

He has been dog shit the last many games for us. But people forget it over one hollywood pass that hits a target. He is actually detrimental to our build up play because of his lack of discipline.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
He has zero composure on the ball. He plays like a brain dead idiot. I’ve never seen such a high profile be so wasteful on such a consistent basis.

arthurka

People who are after him after a game like this need to have a word. His work rate was out of this world.

Glorio

Not flashy, but captain's game tonight. Used the ball really well

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Think he played well today. Kept the ball well in the main. These are the games I’m more concerned with than the ‘at least he contributed a G/A’ ones. I’m more concerned with a sustainable foundation for the team, and this performance was more enjoyable for me.

TheReligion

Abusive
My mate who is an Everton fan sent my a message saying how much he hates Bruno after tonight. Horrible twat was the words used.

Rubs people up the wrong way :lol:

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
His game is maturing under EtH. Less wasteful and less highlights-reel to be betterment of the team.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Some really nice crisp passing early. Mature and disciplined, not adjectives you'd normally associate with Bruno. Also got the pre assist for the first goal. Like with a few of our players consistency is the key, hope he wins the battle of the Brunos next week.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
His drop in form compared to his first season is worrying. He too often feels to be not in sync with the team, if we had serious competition for him he would have lost his starting place a long time ago.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
More of this and less: GRENADE! Football, please.

Actually he can be a capable midfielder, for once. The Hollywood stuff wasn't on show and the team was more cohesive because of that.

These are the foundations he has to work from.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Bruno works like a Duracell bunny. Incredible energy levels. Did well to nick the ball in the build up to our equaliser. Should have had a goal had Ronaldo got himself back onside. Works so hard for the team.

Lyng

I am still convinced he is the main factor behind our midfield issues. He simply is way to far up front to soon. Often Casemiro and Eriksen where alone and he would be all the way up on line with Ronaldo, instead of presenting passing options for the midfield two. It creates a massive gulf that makes it very issue for the opposition to flood our midfield two and close them of.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
More of this and less: GRENADE! Football, please.
It's interesting we see this a lot in Bruno's thread, I didn't check most of the threads in recent weeks, would be interesting to see how many say the same thing for Eriksen who has very poor pass completion for a midfielder.

youngrell

Hopefully Martial is back soon and stays back, because having him in the team improves Bruno no end. They take turns to drop back and to make forward runs and it works really well. Ronaldo tries it from time to time too but he isn't able to turn on the ball when he does come back so it's quite pointless.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
It's interesting we see this a lot in Bruno's thread, I didn't check most of the threads in recent weeks, would be interesting to see how many say the same thing for Eriksen who has very poor pass completion for a midfielder.
There's a difference between poor completion and stupid, wasteful usage of the ball. At least with the former, if the idea was right whilst the execution was off, you get a grimace and move on; with the latter it's very poor critical thinking and in-game intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.